UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are numerous runs on Strava starting from the same location for the same route into Brockwell Park, they're absolutely consistent and repetitive. This differs prior to the summer of 2020 but everything since then starts in the same place with the exception of one run in January in Streatham (I've included a couple of examples but there are many). One thing to consider is that the runs are almost exclusively on weekends, meaning she may have left from a friend or partner's address however I'd imagine that unlikely, again dude to the consistency.

I use Strava and I am fully aware of the privacy radius but with the sheer number of runs starting at the same location, I'd say the likelihood that her home address is on Craster Rd and therefore her intended destination on the night she went missing. Unless of course she secretly made a change of plans for food or to visit a friend but the implication of friends is not in the public domain and shouldn't be speculated on. Frankly this is all speculative and folks ought to wait until more information is released to piece this together, frankly we know next to nothing. The police will clearly be gathering CCTV evidence for beyond what is known online. Just wait people. Everybody is now just flailing.

I don't disagree, but if she ran the same route from a home address, and had a privacy zone set up, she would appear at the same spot every time. We do not know for sure that her run started at Craster Road - though of course it could have done - it could also be that after she started her run elsewhere she always exited her privacy zone as she went along Craster Road.

There are runs starting a little way to the west of Craster Road (March-July 20) before they started appearing there (August 2020)

Adding a privacy zone does not have restropective effect. Or maybe she just moved house?

All other London runs from when she joined Strava in Jan 18 start and/or end a little further north in Brixton

Just been looking back over the traffic cameras and supposed Sarah got into / was forced into a car on Clarence Rd - if you look at the route a car could have taken (my pink line) - the first blue dot on route indicates a camera which has been greyed out at the time of interest. The second blue dot is a camera further along where I spotted these stills - person stopped in white car, got out, standing by the boot, then gone by the next still. Does this look suspicious or am I becoming too obsessed with this? :eek:

Looking at Google Maps, there is a restaurant right where that vehicle is parked called Soif. Delivery driver is my theory.
Soif hasn’t opened (even for takeaway) this year.

Fair enough, just playing Devil’s Advocate.

There has been no further mention of the boyfriend or even him adding to the family appeals we have seen quoted. The big issue I feel is how on earth any boyfriend would not text his girlfriend or ask her to text him when she made it safely home. Knowing she was walking home alone at night like that and they were just talking beforehand while she crosses the common in the dark! It does not sit well. She probably called him to feel safer as she walked even. How does her phone go dead when the call ended? Even women check in with each other all the time to make sure they get home. The friend’s house she left - did that friend not also make sure? I am a couple of decades older so maybe people don’t do this anymore!

I am also your age and I totally feel the same. I've never experienced being out late and not having my boyfriend/husband/friends all phoning or texting to check that we are all safe and sound back home when the time comes.

Like Sarah, we are all "educated", "independent" -minded people, but predators generally do not pause in the middle of their crime to ask what a person's qualifications are before taking advantage of them.

The world has got significantly more violent and dangerous in 20 years, not less, and my peers and I did things 20/25 years ago that we either don't allow our don't encourage our young adult children to do today. Sad but true.

'Feeling' safe can occur for many reasons, but that does not make a situation safe in objective terms. For all that people have smart devices attached to them - a relatively new thing - they don't seem to be being used for communication about safety.

That being said, I reiterate (once again!) that this is not about casting judgement on SE or her boyfriend or anyone involved. They probably were caring and responsible and something just went wrong somewhere along the line - which hopefully will become clear when we find out what has happened to Sarah.

Have police checked behind the bin stores at Poynder's Court?

Very close to where phone signal disappeared, and seems quite an out-of-sight area to drag someone off the road.

Below screens from streetview.

Attachments

• Bin Store.jpg
    Bin Store.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 186
  • Poynder's Court.jpg
    Poynder's Court.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 187
@KensingtonandChelsea

Do you have a link to MSM? If you are close to the case you can enquire with a mod about becoming a verified insider. Verified insiders can post without having to quote a source. The rest of us do so if there's no MSM source at this time I'd advise removing the post to avoid thread being closed down.

Thank you for telling me this. I'm new here so I don't know how it all works. I don't have a link to MSM, just what I saw a LONSAR team member saying. I'll remove the post.

Sorry if I have missed this but do we know the exact street where SE lives?

Thank you for telling me this. I'm new here so I don't know how it all works. I don't have a link to MSM, just what I saw a LONSAR team member saying. I'll remove the post.

That's okay. I'm relatively new too and am still learning the rules. Just concerned about this thread being closed as we've had a few violations recently including me! You can still speculate and have an opinion on something just add MOO (my own opinion) or JMO (Just my opinion). Anything that is being included claiming to be factual needs a source (unless your a verified insider).

Hi, I'm a new member, just read through the thread. There appears to have been an appeal of sorts from the partner now https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9338091/amp/If-human-let-Missing-Sarah-Everards-uncle-makes-desperate-plea.html
Snipped by me

there was an earlier mention from someone who was theorising a possible detour to see the boyfriend. The article quotes him as living in Brixton so this could be a real possibility and maybe explain the decision to extend the search area away from the perceived route home, maybe SE wasn’t heading to her home - had a few drinks, a phone call with him, maybe she wanted to surprise him JMO

Snipped by me

there was an earlier mention from someone who was theorising a possible detour to see the boyfriend. The article quotes him as living in Brixton so this could be a real possibility and maybe explain the decision to extend the search area away from the perceived route home, maybe SE wasn’t heading to her home - had a few drinks, a phone call with him, maybe she wanted to surprise him JMO

I think this is very possible and it certainly wasn’t far for her to go from where she was last seen.

That's okay. I'm relatively new too and am still learning the rules. Just concerned about this thread being closed as we've had a few violations recently including me! You can still speculate and have an opinion on something just add MOO (my own opinion) or JMO (Just my opinion). Anything that is being included claiming to be factual needs a source (unless your a verified insider).

Thank you so much for educating me! I don't want to be the reason why the thread is closed so I'll be much more careful from now on and use the shorthand you mentioned. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther