Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit, both front doors open has me scratching my head.

He could have had them both open, pretending to tinker with the car etc, and wait for Sarah to pass who he could start a conversation with / quickly grab and incapacitate and force into the car while the door was open and then jump in himself. JMO

I have seen reports of similar attempted abductions of women who look like SE. I agree that it’s unlikely and risky to seek out young professional women in their 30s but others have suggested maybe she looked like a foreign student given what she was wearing, also she was small, 5’4’’ so perhaps appeared younger. JMO of course

Agree

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/uk-sa...-these-streets-duchess-of-cambridge-1.5948933

''Mourners including the Duchess of Cambridge visited a memorial for London murder victim Sarah Everard on Saturday as police warned that vigils to pay tribute and to protest about violence against women would breach COVID-19 restrictions.

Police told organizers of events planned in London and around the country to pay tribute to Everard that public gatherings would be in breach of COVID-19 restrictions and could lead to fines up to 10,000 pounds ($17,400 Cdn).

Organizers at Reclaim These Streets said they had cancelled a vigil on Clapham Common in south London near where Everard, 33, was last seen. Numerous other planned vigils around the country also followed suit and cancelled.''

I’ve done some googling and Astra’s can have black mirrors.
And it seems the cheapest mirrors to buy as parts are black (at least with the results I’m getting in my country) so if the mirrors aren’t black as standard they could be if repaired.
JMO

Attachments

• 1A4CCF44-1BCA-4815-A87B-A159E18454FC.jpeg
    1A4CCF44-1BCA-4815-A87B-A159E18454FC.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 67
No, expected in on the 8th, called in sick on the 5th, ie. "I'm feeling stressed and don't think I'll be in for my next shift." If I was faking an illness like stress, I wouldn't wait until the day I'm due to be in work to tell them that I'm stressed.

Ok, I see, is that a police thing, I've never worked anywhere that people called in sick in advance

She was breaking rules , you have to have a reason to be out. She was hardly exercising at 9.30pm at night.

So I have had friends who have also been questioned by Police when they have been out exercising. The police can stop you and ask what you are doing. That’s well within their rights and this guy had a badge as well. So being stopped and questioned at that time of the night would be a completely legitimate reason I’m sure that wouldn’t raise major flags.
She was breaking rules , you have to have a reason to be out. She was hardly exercising at 9.30pm at night.

So I have had friends who have also been questioned by Police when they have been out exercising. The police can stop you and ask what you are doing. That’s well within their rights and this guy had a badge as well. So being stopped and questioned at that time of the night would be a completely legitimate reason I’m sure that wouldn’t raise major flags.

You’re allowed to leave your house for a reasonable excuse which could be exercise, popping to the shop etc etc. There’d be no reason to be stopped just for being outside alone not near anybody else, and I don’t know of any one who’s been questioned for being outside alone. But that’s just IMO

Ok, I see, is that a police thing, I've never worked anywhere that people called in sick in advance

If police are sick, on days that should be leave they can cancel the leave and have them as sick, I know this because a police officer I follow on Twitter recently cancelled leave for sick after being injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member