Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the searches ongoing in Sandwich, I thought of two possible explanations for this:

1. The area is being searched in relation to WC however it is another potential victim they are looking at.
2. WC managed to lure/force SE into his vehicle. At this point he may have intended on raping her however realised that she might be able to identify him. I believe he had some sort of a weapon or restrained SE pretty quickly. WC panicked knowing he could be identified and continued to drive, literally until he could drive no further (Sandwich!) - At this point after almost 2 hours of driving, he murdered SE in Sandwich. I believe he then brought the body to his parents old garage where he rendered it unidentifiable, then took the body to Ashford Kent.
(I know it's farfetched but I think it explains the multiple scenes??)

I can’t add quotes for some reason but someone has mentioned they would have complied.

I wouldn’t have. Especially not to a man who is on his own in an unmarked car. My instant thought would be he has stolen the badge or something.

I just would not willingly get inside the car.

I’ve seen friends of hers mention how kind she was. I’m wondering if he duped her into thinking he needed help with something. But even then, why would get get into the car?!

I suppose everyone is different and some of us would comply, others wouldn’t.

I will admit I would of got in the car even though I like to think common sense wouldn’t let me.

Late at night in fear of been fined for breaking lockdown rules and I’m questioned and asked what I had been doing that night and he has a police badge why wouldn’t I trust him?

I am only a few years younger than her and I have always been taught to respect the police and do as they want me to do. I would have no reason to suspect he was anything than he was appearing to be.

Officers have also cordoned off a Co-op car park and a pathway next to a stream as part of the investigation.

Police tape is also up around a Salvation Army clothing bin and a recycling bin next to public toilets - 36 miles from where Sarah's body was found.

One local said: “They got here yesterday and quickly taped off the area. I’ve no idea what they’re looking for or what they’ve found, but it’s terrifying that such area a horrific case is linked to my area.”

Sarah cops tape off recycling bins on path 30 miles from where body found

Maybe the two figures, and the two open car doors, means WC wasn't alone? Could also explain how SE was subdued, and the ever-expanding search area.

JMO, MOO.

I think that is highly unlikely the only other person arrested has been released on bail and not a chance of that if any involvement suspected.

I also think they would have made a public request for information by this point, too risky if they assumed an accomplice to not disclose to public being the circumstances

With the searches ongoing in Sandwich, I thought of two possible explanations for this:

1. The area is being searched in relation to WC however it is another potential victim they are looking at.
2. WC managed to lure/force SE into his vehicle. At this point he may have intended on raping her however realised that she might be able to identify him. I believe he had some sort of a weapon or restrained SE pretty quickly. WC panicked knowing he could be identified and continued to drive, literally until he could drive no further (Sandwich!) - At this point after almost 2 hours of driving, he murdered SE in Sandwich. I believe he then brought the body to his parents old garage where he rendered it unidentifiable, then took the body to Ashford Kent.
(I know it's farfetched but I think it explains the multiple scenes??)

JMO but im thinking the Sandwich search is more for discarded evidence. Maybe visited the area in the days after he took her to get rid of evidence.

No me either but I dont think she was coming home whether he took her by force or fraud anyway.

We might never find out for sure but the wording that she was kidnapped by force is pretty obvious so maybe he did just grab her and no interaction prior.

With Libby Squire there were no kidnapping charges because they couldn't 100% say she didn't get in the car willingly (Relowicz said she did).

I mean technically Relowicz probably could have been charged with it, as he took her somewhere in furtherance of his crime where she probably did not want to go, but in practice it was all part of the same transaction.

I think this is looking quite different where there is potentially a significant detention of the victim

Forgive me for asking, but how do you have a pic of the house from Feb...!?

I’m sure LL was just taking a very innocent pic of snowfall from her balcony at the time! It must be so strange living so close and scrolling back through your camera roll in these circumstances.

Thanks for the updates leopard! I’m intrigued at the helicopter. Unless it’s press.

I think if WC was able to render the remains unidentifiable, he could have done the same with evidence? (All the evidence, clothing, mobile phone etc. could all have been damaged beyond recognition in the same way the body was... why would you drive so far away to be tracked somewhere else and leave evidence behind that you can burn/destroy?) JMO
JMO but im thinking the Sandwich search is more for discarded evidence. Maybe visited the area in the days after he took her to get rid of evidence.

No me either but I dont think she was coming home whether he took her by force or fraud anyway.
We might never find out for sure but the wording that she was kidnapped by force is pretty obvious so maybe he did just grab her and no interaction prior.
With Libby Squire there were no kidnapping charges because they couldn't 100% say she didn't get in the car willingly (Relowicz said she did).

With that term "kidnapped by force" being used (whereas was not for Libby Squire) and with what @lello2 pointed out about the driveway going across the pathway, so dipped kerb and he could have pulled up on it on the pavement and probably just looked like an Uber picking up/dropping off (so no immediate alert in her mind or anyone else's), it makes sense that he could have easily and quickly snatched her (given his training) without anyone even noticing on the night - and hence it was only by chance having the police and bus dashcam footage to study afterwards they worked out what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven