UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming back to this CCTV footage which is really spooking me: https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

I have been watching the movements of the driver and passenger (car in the front left) on repeat: it doesn't look at all like normal movements from the driver stopped at a red light, and to me it appears as though the passenger in the back is trying to escape / lean out of the window.

As the WS said earlier, the timings do appear to fit... Absolutely horrible if this is SE trying to escape / get help from the passengers in the adjacent cars. Makes me want to cry at the thought of it.

There's definitely a bit of movement in the driver's seat area, but as has been pointed out up thread, the apparent movement at the rear window does seem to correlate with the lights of the bus approaching from behind. Certainly to me that looks like reflections from the bus.

Leopard, as informative as I am finding your posts, please do take care to conceal your own rl identity and location. As well as direct press intrusion, I fear some of your neighbours may be feeling quite defensive about the press descending upon their road, I would not like to think that if your id were know they could erroneously blame you for adding to the flames.
Do take care.

I keep coming back to this CCTV footage which is really spooking me: https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

I have been watching the movements of the driver and passenger (car in the front left) on repeat: it doesn't look at all like normal movements from the driver stopped at a red light, and to me it appears as though the passenger in the back is trying to escape / lean out of the window.

As the WS said earlier, the timings do appear to fit... Absolutely horrible if this is SE trying to escape / get help from the passengers in the adjacent cars. Makes me want to cry at the thought of it.
Has anyone been able to identify the plates of the relevant vehicle here? (from other clips or something – obvi not from this)

Creepy. Is that a persons head coming out the rear drivers window? Something definitely sticks out, but for all I know it could be a dog. Interestingly enough it looks that the commotion you see from the front windshield seems to be actions happening from drivers to passenger sides. The opposite side of the car I see the object out the rear drivers window. Can anyone make out what that is? MOO

The former garage as now been treated as a crime scene.
Police refused to discuss what had been found at the former family-run business that operated for 48 years by the family of a serving police officer who remains in custody in connection with the murder of Sarah Everard.

#BREAKING A search of military tunnels underneath the family garage of the suspect in the #SarahEverard investigation was an "unrelated training exercise", the fire service has said. The Met has stepped up its presence at the garage.

https://twitter.com/Kent_Online/status/1370368005167837186?s=20
If it's an unrelated training exercise then why have Kent online also said it's being treated as a crime scene?

I guess they could have twisted the wording of the person who said it's being "treated" as a crime scene, not that it actually is a crime scene.

Weird coincidence that it's a training exercise in that location, given the connect to WC.

JMO

But that is not the clip everyone’s on about, the clip in question is around 10pm and from what i remember there was no oncoming traffic, only a bus coming from the very far end right at the end of the clip.
Fwiw i showed the clip to family members and they thought the same, scuffle of driver with someone/something in the back seat and then a head appearing out of the rear passenger side window at the end.

Chilling.
To me it looked like a dog sticking it’s head out, possibly a black and white dog. Far more likely explanation as you see that all the time. Nobody else around reacted to it and police haven’t taken it down.
She's still a person of interest but no formal charges have been made. That is my understanding.

I would imagine to charge her with assisting an offender they will have to wait until he has been formally charged.

If it's an unrelated training exercise then why have Kent online also said it's being treated as a crime scene?

I guess they could have twisted the wording of the person who said it's being "treated" as a crime scene, not that it actually is a crime scene.

Weird coincidence that it's a training exercise in that location, given the connect to WC.

JMO
Two different sites - the tunnels are now apparently a training exercise but the garage is now a crime scene... that's how I read it anyway

JMO
Kent Online are saying it is a training exercise - It is another website claiming it is a crime scene.

Pareidolia. What you are seeing as a head coming out of the window is the reflection of the bus coming from behind. I'm 99% sure of it. You have to remember that this video is extremely low quality, most parts of the image are a pixelated mess. The movement in the front looks like someone reaching to the seat next to them or the cup holders for a lighter to light a cigarette IMO.

I would imagine to charge her with assisting an offender they will have to wait until he has been formally charged.

Very good point. They can't charge her with doing anything with an offender without admitting he's being charged with an offence. I expect they will be formally charged around the same time. Assuming she's charged with anything. MOO

Police officer walked down from entrance on freemens way with

Hope I'm not clogging up thread just tell me if what I'm posting is not allowed or repetitive x

Your posts are incredibly helpful and valuable and much appreciated - I am sure by all on here. They are also brief and to the point so I can't see they are clogging up the thread :)

I'm wondering about cases of IE and escalation - Pawel Relowicz left DNA evidence at his scenes, whereas flashers and the like don't. A solve is reliant on recognition/visual identification as opposed to any forensic evidence, so bad CCTV footage wouldn't necessarily help, for instance. Obviously this is IMO from what I've seen and experienced - if I'm inaccurate do correct me because this aspect is horribly fascinating and I'm hoping something can be extracted from this to prevent offenders reaching this point in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname