UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming back to this CCTV footage which is really spooking me: https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

I have been watching the movements of the driver and passenger (car in the front left) on repeat: it doesn't look at all like normal movements from the driver stopped at a red light, and to me it appears as though the passenger in the back is trying to escape / lean out of the window.

As the WS said earlier, the timings do appear to fit... Absolutely horrible if this is SE trying to escape / get help from the passengers in the adjacent cars. Makes me want to cry at the thought of it.

IMO I can’t see him having her in the back seat with room for movement.. it’s a long way to drive with someone you’ve kidnapped able to see where you’re going and attempt to escape or attract attention or even try and cause the car to crash to get away etc

I would also like to add I do remember seeing lights in the field a couple of nights before arrest too, it's just reminded me, I would describe them as phone lights 2 of them, at the time I thought kids or those lights that you strap to your head, so my other thought was dog walkers, it was dark and its pitch black over there at night, its making me wonder now, this would have been Saturday or Sunday night

Lights plural? As in more than one light? I wonder if you should report this officially so it can be ruled in or out

Can anyone confirm if the tunnels and the garage are at the same location? Or different location?

There are plenty of underground structures all over the area, so although the garage is likely above an old gun battery - it's not unusual, and that's not to say that there's actually access to the structure from the garage itself.

It looks like "officially" the disused garage is now being treated as a crime scene, whilst there was unrelated activity at some underground locations in that area due to Fire Service training.

March 12 2021
Sarah Everard search teams scour Great Chart and Dover garage - live updates
"The Met Police are blocking all entrances to the site with vans, police cars and lorries. When I arrived I saw what appeared to be divers who were leaving the scene & a police helicopter circling overhead.

"I witnessed one driver pull up to the police cordon at the top of Bear’s Lane and hand the police over some flowers, who then went to place them alongside the rest of them at the entrance to the field which is being searched.

"It feels like there is still a lot to come out in the story over the coming days."

Forensics in blue and white suits and stick pole things still at back of property, now moving away from property walking normally not the slow methodical sweeping they did earlier, moving across field towards freeman's way exit, no one else on field

There's definitely a bit of movement in the driver's seat area, but as has been pointed out up thread, the apparent movement at the rear window does seem to correlate with the lights of the bus approaching from behind. Certainly to me that looks like reflections from the bus.

I thought that until I made the image bigger on a bigger device. Something definitely pops its head out of the window (a dog or a human)

Maybe we need to look at it another way. They have found “remains” but these could be v hard to get an identity from eg burned in a huge fire but then remains of that fire then also scattered, I shudder at the thought but it would be quite effective - especially if the area is also a place where farmers have dumped dead sheep in the past.

This would need a lot of forensics on site not because of multiple human bodies (I really hope not) but just because trying to sift through the assorted fragments to find eg enough human teeth to create a set, is a laborious task. Unless they can identify her then linking him to her disappearance is going to be tricky if they have literally nothing else other than a number plate identification of him being in the vicinity at her disappearance.

The searches at other locations might just be fishing expeditions essentially searching anywhere they think WC knows or that they have location data evidence for him having visited. They might be looking for anywhere that would have her DNA - again if it was found in a place he had been then it could only have come from him.

Although the tunnels searches are concerning me. If recent location data had suggested they were visited by WC since SE was missing then I would imagine they would have been searched sooner? I am hoping they are just searching there as a precautionary measure as maybe family members identified them as somewhere he knows?

As I said, this all just supposition. But while my brain leaps to the worst conclusions I have to keep challenging these thoughts with potentially more rational explanations (ie these are sort of belt and braces routine searches; the difficulty in identifying her body is the reason for the numbers of police on site in Great Chart?).

I share this theory - I think CD’s comments were careful to use “remains” rather than “body” and “could take some time” which may suggest a site of ‘disguising’ the crime/body and then multiple sites of subsequent disposal.

That said, CD was clear to say they “think it is Sarah”, which - when announced publicly - will be tough for her F&F to take if it proves the difficult ID process proves later it isn’t SE.

Name of owner doesn’t necessarily mean WC. If he was using a hire car or someone else’s car (I’m thinking of the term “car that has been linked to the suspect” that has been used) then perhaps the name they found wasn’t WC and had yet to find a link to him. If, of course, it was him.

The DVLA records show the name of the "keeper" of a vehicle - NOT the owner.
They may be one and the same, and often are, but it isn't always the case.

As these threads are moving so fast I don't know if it's even worth posting this.

JMO But when I watch the car clip with the back window going up and down I can't help but think kids playing with the windows and an exhausted parent in the front telling them to stop messing around in the back.

I can think of lots of things that could be going on in that car but SE and WC isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

Has anyone confirmed whether that location would fit in with the timeline of where WCs car would have been at that point? If he was picked up on some ANPR then surely the police could rule out the footage being him quite quickly.

MOO

what I find bizarre and quite frustrating is how MSM is now trawling through every conceivable bit of information to fill their articles - and talking endlessly of his life and poor Sarah's life - but no-one is discussing what happened between Sarah walking home and this apparently important BUS CCTV FOOTAGE!!!

What happened?

what I find bizarre and quite frustrating is how MSM is now trawling through every conceivable bit of information to fill their articles - and talking endlessly of his life and poor Sarah's life - but no-one is discussing what happened between Sarah walking home and this apparently important BUS CCTV FOOTAGE!!!

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members