GUILTY UK - Woman puts cat in trash can caught on video

Know what else is blowing my mind? The owners didnt know what had happened until one of them thought to review the video. Of the outside of their house. And then they found their kitty.

The breed of animal and whether or not it was outside is white noise to me....the factor is that she knew what she was doing and then strolled away without a care in the world. It makes her action pretty indefensible.

I just FB shared this. Thank you for posting. She turned herself in because she was scared after reading the comments on FB. Oh FB, how I love thee! I love it when people band together for a common good. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I bet Mrs Mary Bale thinks twice before hurting someone else's beloved pet. I hope charges are brought against her.

You know, I just can't get this woman outta my head. Compared to all the cases of child abuse, torture, and murder we see on here, many will say that this is not so important.

But it just amazes me how practised at this she was. She lured the cat with petting and probably soft words, looked around to see if anyone noticed, and then disposed of the cat quickly. If she would do this in public, on the street, what would she do in private? What an evil, cruel woman!

I know that police have said that she cannot be charged, but she should be! If the world lets this one go, we will all become a little less than we were yesterday. Less kind, less compassionate, less caring, and less human. :(

Know what else is blowing my mind? The owners didnt know what had happened until one of them thought to review the video. Of the outside of their house. And then they found their kitty.

The breed of animal and whether or not it was outside is white noise to me....the factor is that she knew what she was doing and then strolled away without a care in the world. It makes her action pretty indefensible.

And adding insult to injury, the little kitty was so sweet, loving and trusting! I don't understand how people can be so mean - why don't they have an inner voice that guides them better.

Okay - I have all kinds of mean things to say about her - but I won't. I will say when I see this kind of stuff, I tend to look at all people just a bit differently and that pizzes me off too!

Salem

You know, I just can't get this woman outta my head. Compared to all the cases of child abuse, torture, and murder we see on here, many will say that this is not so important.

But it just amazes me how practised at this she was. She lured the cat with petting and probably soft words, looked around to see if anyone noticed, and then disposed of the cat quickly. If she would do this in public, on the street, what would she do in private? What an evil, cruel woman!

I know that police have said that she cannot be charged, but she should be! If the world lets this one go, we will all become a little less than we were yesterday. Less kind, less compassionate, less caring, and less human. :(

I don't know why she can't be charged? She took some one else's property and removed it from their control, obviously with the intent to forever deprive them of the property. And is this case, that means a sweet, loving kitty that probably brings her owners a great deal of pleasure, comfort and love.

They should put her in jail for her own safety, so we taxpayers don't have to pay the police to guard her door. Let her feel what it is like to be caged up!

Salem

Ok that video was so weird.... Why would she do that?
One word, Freaky...

Wow. Not only are our children not safe, neither are our pets. Poor little kitty. I don't get why she didn't just take it to a shelter. Just evil.

The cat isn't homeless, so there is no need to take the cat to the shelter.
In England, a lot of people let their cats roam, apparently under belief that inside cats get bored.

I hope the local funeral parlour remembers her and what she did when they go to put her in her coffin.

I can hear the slamming coffin lid now.

I hope the local funeral parlour remembers her and what she did when they go to put her in her coffin.

I can hear the slamming coffin lid now.

Yea!!! I became furious watching this video!!! How DARE she! An arrogant, worthless, piece of flesh that should be flushed down the toilet IMHO. The cat was simply walking along. You can almost see in the video her instant desire to hurt the cat. She looks around to see who is watching while petting the poor thing!!! AGHH!!!! I would love to slam a lid on her head! I HATE people who are cruel to anyone else that is innocent!!!

Oh god, I didn't even notice the gloves at first.

And why was a camera on this particular location I wonder?

Was this premeditated...............how WEIRD.

I can't bring myself to watch the video but everyone's descriptions are enough. I'm glad people in England are outraged & that she fears for her safety. Seems she had an almost irresistible urge to harm, rather than it being a vendetta? Either way, sick woman. I'm glad Lola is ok.

WOMAN WHO DUMPED CAT IN WHEELIE BIN IS AN 'ANIMAL LOVER' :eek:

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts...umped-cat-in-wheelie-bin-is-an-animal-lover-/

:eek: Good God! What would she have done to that poor cat if she had been an animal hater????

Miss Bale last night refused to leave her home two streets away from Lola’s owners’ property, taking annual leave from her job as a Royal Bank of Scotland cashier in nearby Rugby, Warks.

Officers from the RSPCA were due to interview her about possible animal cruelty charges after police said that she had not committed a criminal offence.

Miss Bale’s tearful mother, Celia, claimed her daughter was in fact a “cat lover,” who had acted totally out of character because she was under pressure after her elderly father was badly hurt in a domestic accident.

Celia said: “Her father Maurice is in hospital at the moment and is very ill. I think she was just in a world of her own. We all are at the moment.

Oh god, I didn't even notice the gloves at first.

And why was a camera on this particular location I wonder?

Was this premeditated...............how WEIRD.

I have had this weird feeling that these poor people have found their kitty in the trash can before so maybe they put the camera there in case it happened again? As someone that works in rescue, I am almost never phased anymore by what a human can do to a precious animal :( Out of 300+ dogs and cats that we have at our no-kill shelter, most of them have a horrible story to tell..if only they could.

Well then...her father's ill. I can see why she would opt to act out her fear and grief on an animal by killing....no, actually this does not really work for me. I would be fearful of other animals around her.

I have to say, however, that given the backlash she is really being punished and I hope it leads to a long time cure of some kind for whatever drove her to do it.

I saw this on the news this morning so, of course, I had to come here (knowing there would already be a thread).

This is truly one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. WHAT on God's green earth was the purpose of doing that?! That woman needs some serious help from a mental health professional.

When I saw this on TV, she did this so casually..........like she has done it before!
IMO, put her in the dumpster!!! See how she feels!

Snip from 2goldfish's article:

"Miss Bale said she was just walking home on Saturday when she saw the cat and decided to play with it. But she told the Sun that she 'suddenly thought it would be funny' to put it in the bin.
'I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny. I never thought it would be trapped, I expected it to wriggle out,' she said"

She also says she thinks this has all gotten out of hand because it is just a cat.

She does not appear to be learning the lesson being given to her....JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back