GUILTY UK - Woman puts cat in trash can caught on video

She is unmarried, no kids. I am very grateful for that.

I also believe she's a cruel person and certainly isnt the first time she'd done something nasty to an animal or other.

we have a thread someplace about a guy who was punching random kids at walmart.

this seems a similar type of person to me.

I am astonished that she hasn't broken any laws:waitasec:
However the RSPCA is looking at the case and I hope that they will prosecute her.
She is only saying sorry as she has been caught, what a terrible thing that she has done, not only to the cat but to her own parents at this difficult time in their lives, selfish cruel...I had better stop there as I will be given a time out

I am astonished that she hasn't broken any laws:waitasec:
However the RSPCA is looking at the case and I hope that they will prosecute her.
She is only saying sorry as she has been caught, what a terrible thing that she has done, not only to the cat but to her own parents at this difficult time in their lives, selfish cruel...I had better stop there as I will be given a time out

Maybe with all the attention and public outcry create in this case, they might make this against the law. Maybe this will bring to the lawmaker's attention the need for animal cruelty/abuse laws?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...in-for-joke-whats-all-the-fuss-says-Mary.html

"Coventry Police are supporting this investigation and urge the public to leave the matter to be dealt with correctly by the authorities. The woman has not been arrested because she has not committed a criminal offence"

Yet again I see The Brisitsh Justice system is proving itself to be the absolute joke it is.

Lets grab her by scruff of her neck, dump her in a big dark bin she can't get out of for 15 hours and see if she finds it "funny".

I would.

I have read her age as 45 on several different sites. If she has been under stress for a long time that can age a person.

This woman scares me to death. What has she done before to other animals?

She is 45. Is she married? Kids? I didn't catch any of that info in what I read.

The only thing makes sense is she felt some kind of sick power by doing this to a helpless kitty. She probably feels degraded at work, maybe at home too so she finds something weaker than she is and tries to destroy it.

No matter what she says or how she tries to explain herself she can't escape the fact that she is a sick and scary woman. One I would not want anywhere near the people and animals I love.

Believe09 you and I thought the same thought.

To me this act means she is capable of anything. Anything.

Yes, I am not a shrink but I play one wherever I go. ;)
It seems like displaced aggression and hatred toward the helpless cat who she could put in the trash bin, which begs the question who is it she really has the hatred for? I also agree it may not be the first time she has done this. Thankfully though she didn't cause any physical injuries toward Lola and Lola was able to be rescued. However I do believe this woman needs a serious psychological evaluation and treatment - and to be kept away from animals. :furious: MOO

Maybe with all the attention and public outcry create in this case, they might make this against the law. Maybe this will bring to the lawmaker's attention the need for animal cruelty/abuse laws?
I pray some animal rights groups would beg for such a law. :prayer:

What a horrible and despicable person! The article says she's a customer service rep for a bank...I can just imagine what her idea of 'customer service' is. I hope there are more consequences for her than just a public shaming...because that vile waste of oxygen doesn't have the sense to be ashamed. I have a feeling that she will only feel sorry if she is made to lose something important to her...like maybe her job!!

God! I cannot get this out of my head!

The calm and calculated way she carried this out is just too disturbing. No hesitation at all. I swear I think she was walking down the sidewalk LOOKING for a victim.

She lovingly stroked and pet Lola and then picked her up and threw her in the trash can like she was discarding an empty drink. It is too callous for me to understand.

My mind is racing wondering who else has she done this to?? Dog, cat, child, person????

If she were my sister or daughter I would try to have her committed at the very least to be tested to see what is wrong with her!

No surprise she is not married and has no kids.

It is not a stretch to imagine she is very bitter and mean in real life and therefore it would be difficult for her to have a relationship.

Again, armchair shrink here. Acutally I think this is just common sense.

If this story has legs then we are going to hear more and more about her life. Going all the way back to her childhood. You watch.

No surprise she is not married and has no kids.

It is not a stretch to imagine she is very bitter and mean in real life and therefore it would be difficult for her to have a relationship.

Again, armchair shrink here. Acutally I think this is just common sense.

If this story has legs then we are going to hear more and more about her life. Going all the way back to her childhood. You watch.

BBM

I hope and pray to God we do, Tricia.

I really do believe she has done this before. There was no thought process here. There was no calculation. Just like she'd done it before and had it all down pat.

http://www.newstime.co.za/Lifestyle/Mary_Bale_being_prosecuted_by_RSPCA/11437/

An unmarried woman from Coventry is being prosecuted by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals after she was caught on camera dumping a cat into a garbage bin.

Mary Bale, who has been signed off from work with stress following the incident receiving worldwide attention, horrified animal lovers when CCTV footage showed her throwing four-year-old Lola into a bin.

snip...

According to the RSPCA on Monday the 45-year-old woman will appear in court in Coventry, on Oct. 19.

as a former veterinary technician I wish kitty had gone crazy kitty on her. cats can be very vicious when they want to be. unfortunately this one was trusting and just looking for a little love. You can tell in the video the minute she approaches the kitty that she's up to no good. I wonder if she lives close to the location this took place ? If cats have been getting into her garbage or flower beds and she got the idea for revenge? Either way, she needs charged.

:Welcome-12-june: to WS bellyup!!!

Great post....:clap::clap::clap:

No surprise she is experiencing a little stress and feels she should
:back:

I have 3 cats - one is 17 years old, and has been in renal failure for over two years diagnosed, and probably many more years before that. But, she still gets around well, and is alert and talks to us as before. I would not ever call her, or either of my two other cats "just a cat". as each one is an individual, and a member of our family. In addition to the cats I have a golden retriever we got from a rescue society. She is a very small, vicious woman who has many issues. While I do hope she gets help, I also hope that she is never anywhere near animals again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back