Understanding the Anthony family

I don't think they believe Caylee is alive. I think they know KC killed her, and are protecting KC and the family name-- such as it is.

I think they are concerned about losing BOTH Caylee and KC. However, they are not considering that KC could do that, again, to another of her children.

They lie because they have Axis II disorders, IMHO. KC has the worst of it, of course.

I think CA is a bad mother. But, there is evidence pointing to genetics re: sociopathy. And, many children of mothers with personality disorders grow up whole and functional. So, it's not ALL bad upbringing.

As is often the case, I agree with you.

Thanks for the reply!

I probably didn't express myself well. Take away anything in relation to little Kayee.
Of course anyone who has lost a loved one, especially such a sweet liitle child, would be on an emotional rollercoaster. I just feel this family has had anger and rage problems long before this entire situation.
These are my opinions alone and I own them.

I agree! As well as lying, sneaking, stealing, inventing stories for attention etc etc- all of the typical things that happen in homes where personality disorders are present and untreated.

Bold by me. ITA! I have always thought this. I believe CA was USING 911/LE to threaten and manipulate KC to get what she wanted. Once she got it, she expected them to just go away (most likely a pattern as there doesn't seem to be many people around them). I don't believe she thought ahead of time of the consequences of her actons (another pattern of behavior I believe). JMHO :) First time poster. Luv the site - Luv the posts/posters.

Welcome to ws :)

I don't really want to understand the A's, I have seen far worse as far as family's go. And the fact is we have not heard from the neighbors as to what they might say. It does go to show that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. In all of the pics we have seen they would appear to be a model family. 40 years ago as a child, friends would be out after dark in the neighborhood in the summer and we all knew who the yellers and screamers were. (no air conditioning). We knew which kids had a tough life at home. Now it is hard to know until something happens and then everyone is shocked. I just know that you really don't know until you know.

Very true!

I have thought this from the begining. CA gripes about the public, the protesters, the LE, the searches, etc, however, she doesn't seem to understand that not one of these people came knocking at her door to snoop into her life. She brought her dirty laundry to the public and then expects the public to just forget it happened. When she tried to bully KC it came around and bit her! H-H-m-m!
Again I am sorry for her loss of Kaylee, but it's time to quit with the antics!
Also,LP does not ask to go on TV. He is requested. CA is looking for cameras to jump in front of as long as she gets to say what she wants. It's just getting too boring!!!!!

We'll never understand why they are the way we are because we are not in their position.
We can blame Caseys problems on her parents but honestly it's unfair to do that. As far as we know she could have had a great childhood and turned into what she is all by herself. If her childhood was bad she can only blame it on that for so long eventually you grow up and make your own decisions.
I believe the Anthony's know Caylee is dead but don't want to face it. It is probably hard enough to know that your grandbaby is dead but then to have to face the reality of your own daughter, her mother, killing her is probably too much for them. I know it would be for me.
We can scrutinize them all we want but it's not going to get anyone closer to finding Caylee, and that's what we all want isn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back