GUILTY UT - Father killed infant son on altar after finding “666” on him, Ogden, 20 Jul 2018

Another
bocal.gif
for @borndem .... ??

another
bocal.gif
for @borndem mans draugs - no rush really - just wondering if his sentencing date will be 1/8/21 when his trial was scheduled to start!

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-029.gif

Hey @borndem - hope all is well with you!!?? Like I said - no rush, but wondering again "when" he will be sentenced since he pled guilty. His trial was scheduled for 1/8/21 - so wondering if that is when he will be sentenced?

TIA! and
th_snow_ball_2_text.gif
Yep - it snowed here last night!

Hey @borndem -
bocal.gif
hoping all is okay with you!
prisonverre.gif
sorry for all the bumps - was wondering if there might be a sentencing date since he plead guilty. His trial was supposed to start today - 1/8/21 - and wondering if they made this date his sentencing date?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

@borndem - ?? wondering if you are getting this alert??!!

I'm just getting 2018 articles....

Well geez.... @borndem.... where are you??!! :D

Tried searching again today & still just getting 2018 articles.

Got this article in my alerts - but Outline is not letting me see it & has EU rules against me seeing this.
Can someone give a 10% synopsis on this - and if it has "what" his sentencing was? He had that hearing back on near 1/8/21. He was supposed to get 25 years to life.

The Justice Files: Dad avoids death penalty after admitting to killing ‘possessed’ son | ABC4 Utah

TIA! :)
Hidalgo was charged with aggravated murder for the 2018 stabbing of his son. But the death penalty was taken off the table as part of the plea bargain.
Hidalgo was mentally evaluated and declared competent. In December 2020, Hidalgo accepted the plea deal and was scheduled for sentencing in 2021.

At his sentencing Hidalgo offered an apology and said the murder still haunts him.

“There is not a day that goes by that I don’t think of my son and show remorse for what I have done and the hurt and the pain and the sorrow that I have caused everyone,” Hidalgo said. “I ask God’s forgiveness every day and to hear what I heard, please forgive me.”
Judge Michael Direda sentenced Hidalgo to consecutive sentences for aggravated murder and obstruction of justice. When combined, Hidalgo will serve at least 26 years and up to life in prison.
The Justice Files: Dad avoids death penalty after admitting to killing ‘possessed’ son | ABC4 Utah

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back