Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO and my speculation only but we may be looking at a friend-of-a-friend here.

I don’t believe ML was heavily into drugs per se. But she was coming back to exams after a stressful week and may have been looking for a “study aid” of some sort. It’s very common. If so, she may have texted a friend from the airport who said, I know someone who can help you out.

She could have contacted him, he gave her the park address for the meetup, and said he’d give her a lift home. And maybe she accepted the sketchy arrangement because they had a mutual friend.

100% speculation and 100% MOO.

ETA — another relevant quote...

This was my theory from the start that maybe she wanted a bit of weed and that someone was willing to meet her at that late hour who lived near the park...but if he offered to drive her home why not just park in front of her house and do the exchange that way??

I have been following this case for awhile and I lurk on websleuths often. It's unfortunate to see the posts demeaning this woman online and in other social circles. Some of the rumors are just unbelievable. Just a horrible situation all around.
Welcome Mikewar1!

I’ve banned myself from social media today. Can’t stand the lies and rumors.

MOO and my speculation only but we may be looking at a friend-of-a-friend here.

I don’t believe ML was heavily into drugs per se. But she was coming back to exams after a stressful week and may have been looking for a “study aid” of some sort. It’s very common. If so, she may have texted a friend from the airport who said, I know someone who can help you out.

She could have contacted him, he gave her the park address for the meetup, and said he’d give her a lift home. And maybe she accepted the sketchy arrangement because they had a mutual friend.

100% speculation and 100% MOO.

ETA — another relevant quote...

This makes a lot of sense. I can second how common it is for students to get “study aids” from other selling it.

MOO did anyone see a coroners van?
Hopefully the search warrant uncovers evidence to lead to right answer.
Allison Croghan on Twitter
Fox 13 reporter @macfox13 is on the scene of a home that was served a warrant related to the #MackenzieLueck case. He says a car typically associated with the medical examiner's office just left the scene in the last few mins. Watch #GDU for updates.
4:33 AM - 27 Jun 2019

Lexie Johnson‏ @lexie_news

The home police are investigating in connection to Mackenzie Lueck’s disappearance is listed on Airbnb. Most reviews on the house say it’s clean and quiet, and that the homeowner is the sweetest man.

D-EywbjU4AEB2uP.jpg

Lexie Johnson on Twitter

I think the guy who lives in this home has got to be the last person texting with her at the airport. Still don't know why she wanted to meet up with him. I think there are a ton of options there. Hookup, friend, drugs, whatever -- but I think he's the guy who met up with her in the park and took her to his home and something went south.

If she was trying to hang out with a friend after an emotionally exhausting weekend, she would have asked the Lyft driver to drop her off at this man's house, imo. The homeowner's house is only 5-7 minutes away from the park.

My guess, right now, is that he didn’t want the Lyft driver delivering her to his door. So, he made up a reason for meeting her at the park.

Allison Croghan on Twitter
Fox 13 reporter @macfox13 is on the scene of a home that was served a warrant related to the #MackenzieLueck case. He says a car typically associated with the medical examiner's office just left the scene in the last few mins. Watch #GDU for updates.
4:33 AM - 27 Jun 2019
:( This is NOT what I wanted to see. Prayers going up for Kenzie's family and friends.

That twitter someone linked to....wut? I can't stop reading it.
Right? I don't think we can post the name or anything (original post about the Twitter account was deleted, so I assume this must be a no-no since we can't verify that it is 100% the suspect's account), but it is such a bizarre stream of tweets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member