GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg... this question. Do they think the daughters have a motive to lie?

CC @courtchatter
Jury ? - Is it Utah law that the surviing spouse inherits the home regardless of wht the last will says? #MartinMacNeil

Yeah, I don't think they are going to answer this question for the jurors

OMG she is a total <self snip> changed to NOT NICE LADY (What Gustin said about Rachel....loose cannon, unreal).

ETA- Apparently my asterisks were misbehaving :scared:

Oh Oh, I bet Rachel doesn't like being called a loose cannon.

omg... this question. Do they think the daughters have a motive to lie?

I hope not.
Do they know they were all left $1?
Is that even true?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Defense trying to give their own interpretation of the $5,000 and the will. Liars. Glad the sisters are together. WAT is the best live-stream. Fox is giving me ads every minute.

I hope not.
Do they know they were all left $1?
Is that even true?

No they don't know anything about that, and this question has nothing to do with any evidence that was brought in at trial

Defense's closing implied that Michele never had pants on and was leaning over the tub trying to wet her hair under the faucet when she "fell" in. IMO that makes no sense. If you were doing that you wouldn't take your pants off. You might take your shirt off to keep it from getting wet, but you wouldn't leave shirt on and take pants off.
Also, Spence implied that Ada's description of finding Michele in the tub "trying to wet her hair" was consistent with MM's statement that she was "face down". But what I recall from little kids who bath and wash their hair in the tub, they generally lean back and dunk their head backwards leaving their face out of the water, so that would be how Ada would naturally describe her mom if Michele was face up, not down.

Excellent point about the shirt and pants!

When I was young, my mom and I airways washed our hair leaning over the tub, head under the faucet, much in the way I think Spencer tried to convince us Michele did. But our tub was not nearly so deep, it didn't have an angular marble surround, and we weren't fresh from facial surgery. We took off our blouses and left our pants on, lol.

No they don't know anything about that, and this question has nothing to do with any evidence that was brought in at trial

Ok.

The Will? Where the heck is their mind set? this is about sex, drugs and rock & roll!

CC @courtchatter
Judge asking attorneys if the will and the estate came up in testimony. #MartinMacNeill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99