Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a hard time understanding why they are listed as separating in 2017 when the interview makes it sound like she didn't stick around long at all after they married in 2011. I don't doubt her stories about him being crazy. But the timing does sound odd. I do suspect it was a sham marriage for immigration purposes and that she is trying to keep that quiet.

It does seem like the kind of confusing story you would get from someone well meaning trying to explain her relationship with AA, only to keep getting tripped up by "not mentioning the most likely thing she could mention", if you catch my drift.

I also wonder if AA developed complicated and conflicting feelings about "women who say they love you but won't sleep with you" as a result of this relationship. Not that I blame her, but if she was "in love" with him for longer than it took an infatuation to wear off, that makes the fact that they never consummated their relationship, a bit "off" if you ask me. Not to say that women should stay in abusive relationships by any means; but generally, if you're "in love" with someone, even those abusive relationships generally have some willing sex involved at least at the beginning, if you're living under the same roof.

How could it be anything else but a marriage towards resident status. I wonder if she knows that both parties can have troubles from that, IIRC.

I think she knows this, and she’s walking the line.

The problem with this sort of thing is that it is difficult to prove.

A lot of service members for instance, get involved in sham marriages in order to to obtain more pay and benefits.

The problem with building a case against them, is that you can’t prove if it was done for love or not.

Immigration fraud is probably a bit easier to prove, but it’s still no cakewalk.

It does seem like the kind of confusing story you would get from someone well meaning trying to explain her relationship with AA, only to keep getting tripped up by "not mentioning the most likely thing she could mention", if you catch my drift.

I also wonder if AA developed complicated and conflicting feelings about "women who say they love you but won't sleep with you" as a result of this relationship. Not that I blame him, but if she was "in love" with him for longer than it took an infatuation to wear off, that makes the fact that they never consummated their relationship, a bit "off" if you ask me. Not to say that women should stay in abusive relationships by any means; but generally, if you're "in love" with someone, even those abusive relationships generally have some willing sex involved, if you're living under the same roof.
Yeah even though she says she loved him at first, nothing she describes really suggests that. I don't think she loathed him when they wed, but it doesn't seem like they dated each other long or really connected on a personal level. And obviously there was something about him that put her off from having sex with him. I do believe that detail, but it doesn't really make sense in the context of a love match.

How could it be anything else but a marriage towards resident status. I wonder if she knows that both parties can have troubles from that, IIRC.
That's probably why she insisted they got married for love rather than any financial or immigration agreement.

Even though it sounds very much like they got married for financial reasons on her part and citizenship on his part. Imo

I thought that many MSM companies pay for interviews by paying for photos used in the article or report so they can claim they didn't pay for the interview itself.

It's not just the Daily Mail. JMO
Yeah I didn't mean to imply that it was exclusive to the daily mail, just that it happens and could have been a motivation for her. It sounds like financial motivation played a role in the marriage, as well, since she claims AA paid her rent and childcare and other expenses for a time.

The lens angle is obviously different (thus why the proportions look different), and I tried my best to color-correct, but I believe these two pictures are of the same basement room (AirBNB on the left, earlier movoto image on the right). From this, it definitely looks like there used to be a door on that wall (see the white door frame marked by the blue arrow on the far right of the movoto pic)

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/1756cd23-61fa-4147-b57d-3f684c6ed74c-jpeg.191461/

https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

The size of the door, space between, ceiling and contents behind the door are not the same. One is a hallway another a bedroom. Not the same room imo.

I also wonder if AA developed complicated and conflicting feelings about "women who say they love you but won't sleep with you" as a result of this relationship. Not that I blame her, but if she was "in love" with him for longer than it took an infatuation to wear off, that makes the fact that they never consummated their relationship, a bit "off" if you ask me. Not to say that women should stay in abusive relationships by any means; but generally, if you're "in love" with someone, even those abusive relationships generally have some willing sex involved at least at the beginning, if you're living under the same roof.
I have some doubts that they were ever truly living together, even - since she said "he paid MY rent" not "the" rent... JMO

Yeah even though she says she loved him at first, nothing she describes really suggests that. I don't think she loathed him when they wed, but it doesn't seem like they dated each other long or really connected on a personal level. And obviously there was something about him that put her off from having sex with him. I do believe that detail, but it doesn't really make sense in the context of a love match.

Yeah, I like her honesty in reporting that none of her children are his; but once you bring that up (and it's probably true); she must be used to people hearing the story and asking "Are you sure; and if so, how do you know?"; after which she has to point out the non-consummation. I also have no problem believing that a fitter, young, hotter version of AA, which she's IMO strongly hinting is what she met, could arouse a fleeting interest or lust; but it didn't last long, for whatever reasons (abuse; disinterest; something else not yet thought of).

I have some doubts that they were ever truly living together, even - since she said "he paid MY rent" not "the" rent... JMO

Good catch. Such a strange question to be introduced and ask if “he is a killer”. Nice that she is willing to testify. Wonder if she was familiar with how the process worked from friends or family having done it before?

I think she knows this, and she’s walking the line.

The problem with this sort of thing is that it is difficult to prove.

A lot of service members for instance, get involved in sham marriages in order to to obtain more pay and benefits.

The problem with building a case against them, is that you can’t prove if it was done for love or not.

Immigration fraud is probably a bit easier to prove, but it’s still no cakewalk.
Also, the statute of limitations for fraudulent marriage is five years. So as long as it wasn't investigated within five years of the day they were married, they can't be charged. Imo

Didn't the DNA testing confirm that she was deceased? I thought that was the case.

JMVHO.

ETA: @MassGuy beat me to the punch!

Confirmed it was her but that doesn’t confirm someone is deceased. Obviously just guessing since we don’t have details on what they did find.

I was watching a documentary on Katherine Knight and the detective calls in the death and the other officer says over the phone- how can you be sure he is deceased? And he replies, well he has been decapitated.

Just made me think of this case. Either they found a significant amount of the body, or what I mentioned earlier. My thoughts only.

Yeah I didn't mean to imply that it was exclusive to the daily mail, just that it happens and could have been a motivation for her. It sounds like financial motivation played a role in the marriage, as well, since she claims AA paid her rent and childcare and other expenses for a time.

BBM. It almost sounds like he was her Sugar Daddy! *Insert sardonic smilie* :rolleyes:

Defense will unfortunately use identical rationale in trying to mitigate his sentence.

Utah has no insanity defense at all.

Utah has two murder categories: murder and aggravated murder.
Murder is punishable by life in prison, aggravated murder by death penalty.
AA most definitely falls into aggravated murder for several stipulated reasons, but my guess on SG defense will be a complete lie, that everything was consensual, there was an accidental death, cover up ill advised. Poor him etc.

Utah Murder Laws - FindLaw.com

Confirmed it was her but that doesn’t confirm someone is deceased. Obviously just guessing since we don’t have details on what they did find.

I was watching a documentary on Katherine Knight and the detective calls in the death and the other officer says over the phone- how can you be sure he is deceased? And he replies, well he has been decapitated.

Just made me think of this case. Either they found a significant amount of the body, or what I mentioned earlier. My thoughts only.

Makes sense.

It absolutely does. She even became pregnant by another man while they were together and they never consumated the marriage. And they're still legally married?

There is so much to unpack here.

MOO.

IKR. If they were married when she delivered, Texas statute says he's the father. Unless she claimed otherwise..

Interesting.

Yes, I wonder if it is this friend she’s referring to. S***** M****.

“He's definitely a guy that likes to maintain an appearance,” said Sakari Moore, who said he first met Ajayi when they were in basic training together with the U.S. Army in Fort Jackson, S.C. In January 2018, Moore relocated to Utah and temporarily moved into downstairs rooms that Ajayi has advertised for rent on Airbnb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Utah has no insanity defense at all.

Utah has two murder categories: murder and aggravated murder.
Murder is punishable by life in prison, aggravated murder by death penalty.
AA most definitely falls into aggravated murder for several stipulated reasons, but my guess on SG defense will be a complete lie, that everything was consensual, there was an accidental death, cover up ill advised. Poor him etc.

Utah Murder Laws - FindLaw.com
Is there a way for the defense to provide evidence to the jury that this was a consensual encounter that led to an accidental death without having AA testify?

I'm not sure how. I have a feeling the State will love having a chance to cross examine him. JMO

IKR. If they were married when she delivered, Texas statute says he's the father. Unless she claimed otherwise..

Interesting.

What a very strange situation.

My guess is she named someone else (the correct man) as the father. Otherwise, if AA was trying to find her/keep control of her, a child that he had legal rights over would be a great way to accomplish that. It doesn’t seem like that was the case. Hmmm.

Jmo.

What a very strange situation.

My guess is she named someone else (the correct man) as the father. Otherwise, if AA was trying to find her/keep control of her, a child that he had legal rights over would be a great way to accomplish that. It doesn’t seem like that was the case. Hmmm.

Jmo.
I think you may be right. She said the marriage was already crumbling when the baby was born. AJ told her he was going to UT and she refused to go with him. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito