GUILTY UT - Uta Von Schwedler, 49, Salt Lake City, 27 Sept 2011

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 13s13 seconds ago
Uta never had a sense of hopelessness about life, took drugs or had fits of anger, Nils testifies. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 32s32 seconds ago
State shows a groundbreaking agenda on the 27th that Nils attended. He went with co-workers. Then lunch. Then training. @walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 42s42 seconds ago
Nils: door was unlocked when he got there. She would leave it unlocked if she were there, but locked it when she went to bed. #walltrial

ssica Miller ‏@jm_miller 31s31 seconds ago
Nils says he knocked on the door, heard water running and opened the door. "I saw Uta in the tub, underwater." #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam now
Nils: I grabbed her arm to lift her up, but then immediately let go because she was stiff. Blood came out of her nose. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 19s19 seconds ago
Nils: She was dead. She was stiff as a board. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 24s25 seconds ago
Nils call to 911 now being played. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 18s18 seconds ago
"I don't know what happened, she's in the bathtub," Nils tell 911. "She's not breathing, she's dead." Then describes blood in bathroom.

News Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 26s27 seconds ago
"I know what dead looks like. I was an EMT," he tells 911.

Jessica Miller ‏@jm_miller 6s7 seconds ago
Nils says he drained the tub, turned off the water. Said only the cold water had been running. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 1m1 minute ago
Nils sounded slightly excited but not hysterical during 911 call. Defense contends he lacked urgency in his voice. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 32s32 seconds ago
The photo album that was found in the tub with Uta is now presented to Nils. He identifies it. State submits it as evidence. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 36s36 seconds ago
Nils says the photo albums were very very valuable to Uta. #walltrial

Jessica Miller ‏@jm_miller 35s36 seconds ago
Nils says he found a scrapbook for Uta's youngest child floating in the water by her feet. Said albums were valuable to her. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 4s4 seconds ago
A Triple-A magazine and a knife were found under Uta's body in the tub. #walltrial

AAA Living Magazine?s interactive publication offers helpful articles about travel, savings, insurance and more

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 2m2 minutes ago
The blinds in Uta's bedroom were down when Nils went in. He said he had never seen them down before. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 7m7 minutes ago
The blinds in Uta's bedroom were down when Nils went in. He said he had never seen them down before. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 4m4 minutes ago
State trying to establish there's no reason for Wall's DNA to be on her pillow. #walltrial

DNews Crime Team ‏@DNewsCrimeTeam 19s20 seconds ago
Nils was taken to police station for questioning. He says they didn't pressure him and he didn't have trouble remembering what he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back