VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

Perhaps they targeted that house, not knowing that somebody else lived there, and just killed the adults and teenager and left the babies alone because the kids slept in a different area of the house and they didn't see them?

Michael is friends with a “Mont Milli” on Facebook who is from Philadelphia and is most likely Montel. Mont Milli is also friends with Hugh Green and Jamal Bailey. So there’s a connection.
I did some looking over the profiles and saw that as well, MC has over 2,000 "friends" on facebook so it is daunting. So after I was done looking over his stuff I needed a nap . I don't not think all these guys are "from " philly. They might just have the addresses or whatever I believe most of them have strong roots in the DMV area.

upload_2020-4-18_15-6-25.jpeg
Myers
upload_2020-4-18_15-6-46.jpeg
Wilson

Five men from Philadelphia have been arrested on first-degree murder charges stemming from a 2019 triple homicide in Spotsylvania County.

Snip

The victims had their throats cut, according to a medical examiner, and court records indicated that police believe the slayings were premeditated. Search warrants were eventually sealed in the case.

Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Capt. Elizabeth Scott said Thursday the office is not commenting on a motive.

Snip

The suspects are incarcerated at various jails in Pennsylvania. All, with the exception of Hugh Green, were already incarcerated for unrelated charges, according to the release.

Three of the suspects show up with criminal records in Philadelphia.

Green has convictions between 2011 and 2018 on charges of manufacturing illegal drugs with intent to deliver, according to court records.

Allen was convicted of the same drug charge in 2013.

Wilson also has the same drug convictions, in 2013 and 2016, along with other drug possession convictions. He also faced assault and attempted murder charges in 2013, but those charges were dismissed.

Snip

The 10-month investigation involved a dozen law enforcement agencies, including Philadelphia police, Stafford Sheriff’s Office, Maryland State Police, U.S. Marshals Service, the FBI and DEA.

UPDATED: Five Philadelphia men charged with murder in Spotsylvania triple homicide

Last edited:
Perhaps they targeted that house, not knowing that somebody else lived there, and just killed the adults and teenager and left the babies alone because the kids slept in a different area of the house and they didn't see them?

I don't believe this is the case. That lays out an implausible series of events.

Key points:

1. Why travel over 200 miles to target a house without knowing the presence of occupants? According to LE since the beginning of investigation, LE and other officials state it was not indicative of a random act, rather a personal, Premeditated targeted hit.

2. Why would anyone travel over 200 miles to chance being detected, especially in a remote location?

3. Why does it require 5 grown me to plan or stage a botched robbery?

I believe a logical more simple theory is based off the fact MC was married to a local Philly woman, that engaged in serious marital Dysfuntional over custody issues fueled by simmering unhealthy engages. Additionally, MC previously resided on Philly.

Judge Charles Sharp on Friday scheduled a 10-day jury trial for four of the suspects that would start Aug. 9 in Spotsylvania Circuit Court. The only defendant not included in that date is Bailey, 32, who was just extradited to Virginia on April 21. He is scheduled to be arraigned May 17.

Trial date set for men charged in 2019 triple homicide in Spotsylvania

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back