VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

Kyrrus Kaleo Pono O Ka Ohana Ali'I Ozuna

Wonder how long his dad has lived in Virginia.
Did Rachel live in California before moving to Virginia?

I don't know how long Kyrrus's dad had lived in Virginia, but according to the article below, Rachel and Coleman had moved from Spanish Fork (not "Spanish For", as the article has a typo), Utah a couple of years ago.

Two adults and one teen are found dead inside their Virginia home in gruesome triple homicide | Daily Mail Online
"Rachel and her partner moved from Spanish For, Utah, to Virginia a couple of years ago."

I don't know how long Kyrrus's dad had lived in Virginia, but according to the article below, Rachel and Coleman had moved from Spanish Fork (not "Spanish For", as the article has a typo), Utah a couple of years ago.

Two adults and one teen are found dead inside their Virginia home in gruesome triple homicide | Daily Mail Online
"Rachel and her partner moved from Spanish For, Utah, to Virginia a couple of years ago."
Although some people do pronunce Spanish Fork as “Spanish For” its more common to say “Spanish Fark”. When I was at BYU I dated a guy from there.

I hope that this will be one of those cases that seems totally quiet.
Then one day we are shocked when arrests are made and we will be amazed at the amount of evidence they've gathered.

Although some people do pronunce Spanish Fork as “Spanish For” its more common to say “Spanish Fark”. When I was at BYU I dated a guy from there.

Yes, "Spanish Fark" is the "local" pronunciation. Always gotta go to Glade's Drive Inn!

I hope that this will be one of those cases that seems totally quiet.
Then one day we are shocked when arrests are made and we will be amazed at the amount of evidence they've gathered.

Yes, "Spanish Fark" is the "local" pronunciation. Always gotta go to Glade's Drive Inn!
I hope so. Right now i’m Pretty baffled at the length of time of complete silence. Can’t seem to grasp how they were so quick to put a seal on everything as if they knew who did it and then nothing. Unless this was some professional hit, by someone(s) extremely experienced, I would think there would have been quite a bit of evidence left. MOO

ETA: what’s throwing me off is that I would think if it was a professional hit guns would have been used. This just seemed to be a more personal crime. JMO

This case reminds me of the DC Mansion murders. That took place on May 13,2015 and there was an arrest in the case on May 20,2015. That house was even burnt down and yet it only took 1 week to link the guy through dna to the crime.
Ya just not understanding the delay here...

Does anyone even know who is investigating? Is it only the sherif’s office? Perhaps it’s time to bring in help from other LE agencies?

ETA: yes I would say they need help. If they r working around the clock and they r fearful of harm coming to someone(s) involved in the investigation then JMO but this is larger than the sherif’s office.
Spotsylvania investigators working on triple homicide 'nearly around the clock'

Last edited:
I hope so. Right now i’m Pretty baffled at the length of time of complete silence. Can’t seem to grasp how they were so quick to put a seal on everything as if they knew who did it and then nothing. Unless this was some professional hit, by someone(s) extremely experienced, I would think there would have been quite a bit of evidence left. MOO

ETA: what’s throwing me off is that I would think if it was a professional hit guns would have been used. This just seemed to be a more personal crime. JMO

I guess it could have been a little of both?
A personal crime carried out by a professional?

I would agree help is always good.

Anyone know how long the warrants can remain sealed?
This family deserves to know who brutally murdered a child. The silence and lack of an arrest is worrisome that little to nothing is being done to bring justice for this family. MOO

What in the world is going on here??? THREE PEOPLE ARE DEAD and we get radio silence??? I'm reaching out to a local reporter, this is insanity!

ETA: is anyone thinking murder/suicide? Maybe that's why the case has gone silent? I guess that still wouldn't explain the lack of updates, I understand silence for a suicide case but not when a double murder would have also been involved.

Last edited:
What in the world is going on here??? THREE PEOPLE ARE DEAD and we get radio silence??? I'm reaching out to a local reporter, this is insanity!

ETA: is anyone thinking murder/suicide? Maybe that's why the case has gone silent? I guess that still wouldn't explain the lack of updates, I understand silence for a suicide case but not when a double murder would have also been involved.
I would think they would have then said murder/suicide. But it’s homicide. Also would think the entire family would have been perished in a murder/suicide.
Hope your inquiry gets us an update. Ty

Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office - Roger L. Harris Sheriff

**PRESS RELEASE**
Phone 540.582.7115
Captain Elizabeth Scott

For ten months, detectives with the Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Office have been working to solve the heinous triple murder of 39 year-old Michael Coleman, 34 year-old Rachel Ozuna and Rachel’s 14-year-old son Kyruss Ozuna. Two children, a toddler and an infant were left in the residence with their deceased parents. The deaths were discovered the morning of May 29, 2019 when Kyruss’s father went to the residence to check on his son.

Today, Sheriff Roger L. Harris is pleased to announce detectives have charged the following subjects each with 3 counts of 1st Degree Murder:

James Christopher Myers, 30-year-old of Philadelphia, PA
Durward Anthony Allen, 27-year-old of Philadelphia, PA
Jamal Kelvin Bailey, 30-year-old of Philadelphia, PA
Hugh Cameron Green 30-year-old of Philadelphia, PA
Montel Jaleek Wilson 26-year-old of Philadelphia, PA

5 men from Philly make the trip from Philly to kill these 3 people? Not a random robbery, premeditated murder. What is the connection between this family and these men?
Virginia police probing triple-homicide
snipped
Virginia authorities were searching Friday for whoever was responsible for a triple-homicide that claimed the lives of woman who recently moved there from Utah, her boyfriend, and her teenage son.

Ozuna, 34, grew up in Mapleton, Utah and lived in the nearby town of Spanish Fork before moving to Virginia, the Salt Lake Tribune reported Friday. Coleman was 39.
-----
They recently moved there - 5 people to stab the three of them ?? and it looks a bit rural IMO - not as if they just stumbled across the property and killed them. Her ex found them and I can't believe he would want his own son dead - wondering who else was close to the boyfriend ??
JMO

I have no clue why these guys would do this ,we can assume drugs but it have to been heroin or something. I was going to check later .
A few year back this guy from philly went missing here and they found him murdered in the woods in the same county. I was going to look into that to see if there are any connection to that guys murder. I dont expect LE to release anything until the preliminary hearing and I hope court is open for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back