VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't throw rocks at me, but who is taxi lady? TIA. I am sorry to ask this question when everyone is so upset.

Taxi lady claimed to have had given a ride to AJ and two people and that AJ acted severely drugged. There was nothing to corroborate her claims, and I think she kept changing her story.

Taxi lady claimed to have had given a ride to AJ and two people and that AJ acted severely drugged. There was nothing to corroborate her claims, and I think she kept changing her story.

Thank you.

I hope this is allowed, but on the WAVY site under the article saying that they positively identified the remains, there are several people saying that WH confessed to his sister. Also AJ's cousin is commenting and saying that they hope WH fries for what he did..

Did you see AJ's comment? I looked but didn't see it anywhere.

Please don't throw rocks at me, but who is taxi lady? TIA. I am sorry to ask this question when everyone is so upset.

She was a fb poster that claimed she seen AJ twice with thugs and looking like she didnt want to be there.

Mind you. Once again she said she seen her twice. Once at the store and once in her cab. But she never took a pic. Even though she said she would prior to the cab ride.

Which we now know is bogus.

I hope this is allowed, but on the WAVY site under the article saying that they positively identified the remains, there are several people saying that WH confessed to his sister. Also AJ's cousin is commenting and saying that they hope WH fries for what he did..

Combined with all the overwhelming circumstantial evidence against him; this sounds damming.

Personally I would find that kind of annoying if I had kicked my husband out of the home, to see him coming and going from my driveway twice a day. But it was nice of her to do so.

Were you trying to be funny? Because I got a little chuckle out that.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/10/police-human-remains-are-those-of-missing-teen/

I found this part interesting:

Jennifer Hadsell told 10 On Your Side her family has no ties to Southampton County or the home where investigators found AJ’s body. However, she said her husband, Wesley Hadsell, frequently traveled to Franklin for work at the time of their daughter’s disappearance.

It almost sounds to me like he started working up there around her disappearance? It almost reads as if JH is opening up a bit more, now that maybe she believes she is safe to do so? I think she is starting to doubt him, if she hadn't before; otherwise she would not be implicating him like this to the media. Thoughts?

Wavy just did a segment on AJ stating " they talked to a family member tied to the property where AJ was found and he was just as shocked as everyone else by this discovery" Wavy news 10 @ 11 pm.

Wavy just did a segment on AJ stating " they talked to a family member tied to the property where AJ was found and he was just as shocked as everyone else by this discovery" Wavy news 10 @ 11 pm.

clearly conflicts with other reports that family had no ties to the house....

so which is it....?

If not a link, a clue, please?
Ive been to Wavy.com, FB, twitter and no luck.

WAVY FB about confirming AJ. Comment posted about 4 hours ago.

clearly conflicts with other reports that family had no ties to the house....

so which is it....?

Exactly I had to rewind it and replay it three times thinking I heard him incorrectly. You can watch the live streaming on wavy.com under news tab click on live streaming my iPad will not let me get the link.

Did family release a statement this evening like Joe from Wavy had said they were going to? If so, does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance.

I think think along with the fake crying, and "hang in there kid", coupled with the no comment might mean something .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member