VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, based on the jail phone calls between WH & WHS, that they both knew (or at least WH knew) were being recorded - most likely being listened to in 'real time' by LE, that based on the q & a exchange between siblings, LE was able to piece together where to find AJ. If it wasn't from a 'tip' (assuming public), but LE investigation work or however they termed it, then it was between the sis who 'had his back', and he trusted completely. And, she perhaps unknowingly at first, got the answers....she herself said his story kept changing. Horrifying all the way around, IMO.

WTH is with taxi lady? [emoji33]

She's the one posting the annoying comments like a carnival fortune teller, right?
(paraphrasing for example)
Her: "She knew."
Other poster: "Huh? What? Her mom knew what? She knew x? She knew y?"
Her: "She knew."

Geez. Thanks for clearing that up, crazy lady. Maybe she has spent too much time in her taxi in the summertime with the windows up and no air.
:gaah:

:stop:

Bessie made herself very clear on this today: if you sleuth or discuss the owners of this property here, you will get a time out. No questions asked.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

I haven't been online since about 5pm. I knew it was coming, but those RED Found Deceased words broke my heart. I was looking for AJ on the Missing page... :( I'm heartbroken... going back to catch up. Love yall .....

For someone who seems to have little credibility this taxi lady sure is getting a lot of play here - Let's move on from the comment sections. Thanks

:stop:

Bessie made herself very clear on this today: if you sleuth or discuss the owners of this property here, you will get a time out. No questions asked.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

To tell you the truth. I think there should be a federal law that mandates that not only vacant properties be registered as vacant with the county clerks office ; But also mandate that LE must send their academy cadets or somebody to do a welfare check on vacant properties at least once a month. Jmo. They can include the fee in the property taxes or whatever. But too much happens at these vacant properties which is not being checked on.

Wavy just did a segment on AJ stating " they talked to a family member tied to the property where AJ was found and he was just as shocked as everyone else by this discovery" Wavy news 10 @ 11 pm.

clearly conflicts with other reports that family had no ties to the house....

so which is it....?

^^^^THAT! THAT! THAT!^^^^

EXAMPLES of why a conclusion continues to be difficult for me.

Our FACT FINDERS...the Media can't even report actual factual information to us. This has been happening since the very beginning!

It's ridiculous!

Also, refer to Post# 70

To tell you the truth. I think there should be a federal law that mandates that not only vacant properties be registered as vacant with the county clerks office ; But also mandate that LE must send their academy cadets to do a welfare check on vacant properties at least once a month. Jmo

Seeing this place, I have to say I agree with you, Dex. It's like something out of a bad horror film.

Exactly I had to rewind it and replay it three times thinking I heard him incorrectly. You can watch the live streaming on wavy.com under news tab click on live streaming my iPad will not let me get the link.

Just because JH is not familiar with it does not mean WH and/or his family is not familiar with it. They have only been together five years and had 4 kids and two jobs between 'em. Plus, I have a feeling WH kept people in his life separate or together depending on his needs at the time.

This just doesn't seem real. I can't quite seem to absorb that Anjelica has been found. I've read through all these pages, cried over the beautiful posts, the balloons for Zach, the music videos, the haunting JH flipagram, lit a candle in AJ'S group and reflected and yet I still can't quite believe it.

Fly with Angels sweet AJ... I can't even go back to read what I missed. Hugs to Zach, Mountain Kat and all the locals... God is good... always....

PS where is the freaking period on my laptop? all I get are comas.............

Seeing this place, I have to say I agree with you, Dex. It's like something out of a bad horror film.

Agree. Hannah Graham and others met their fate or their dumping grounds at some rural and city vacant homes that are never checked on. Some of the properties were either vacant and on the market but no realtor checking in on the property or they were just vacant properties sitting there with no mandates to have LE affiliates to check on them once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon