VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many kids do u know at 7 am in an upbeat mood LOL
Why would she be up?
They saw her at the door.
Mine are miserable at 7 am and are NOT up unless they have to be!JMO

Mine wouldn't have been up either. My hubby used a squirt gun full of cold water to try and get our son up in time for school.

But AJ was a valedictorian. That is a special breed of dedicated, ambitious people. I can see her being up just long enough to say goodbye and then go back to bed.

I think there is a bag and the stuff (clothes) was tossed out and other sheet put in it.
Then maybe tossed into the water.

I completely missed that one. Do you know where I can find this info?

Since WH didnt live at the house; Then when did him and AJ first see each other on her school break and where? Does he only stop by when AJ is on break? Why call WH when him and mom is separated? Wouldn't a person deem him as no longer in their lives. Did he make sure to keep up relations with her during the separation while she was back and forth from school? Was he still a dad figure or a " We are now closer in the same age friend figure ". Maybe she felt since during the separation that she could truly confide in him. But he tried to turn this in to a thing of lust until she realized that he wanted to be more. jmo

Sincerely hope it's the first and not the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they already did, I'm thinking that's why they're so sure of the 7-11 video. At least that's what I'm hoping.

I think they are sure too.

Since WH didnt live at the house; Then when did him and AJ first see each other on her school break and where? Does he only stop by when AJ is on break? Why call WH when him and mom is separated? Wouldn't a person deem him as no longer in their lives. Did he make sure to keep up relations with her during the separation while she was back and forth from school? Was he still a dad figure or a " We are now closer in the same age friend figure ". Maybe she felt since during the separation that she could truly confide in him. But he tried to turn this in to a thing of lust until she realized that he wanted to be more. jmo

I am not sure she did call him. I think he came by to 'drop off' the red truck and get his work truck. And he probably knew she was home so he came inside to say hey. His weird awkward wording about NOT coming inside that morning makes me believe that HE DID go inside.

If something happened at that time, like he went inside, saw her in bed, and tried to make something happen...it would fit well with the timeline. JMO

So, per the WAVY segment, he tells NPD that "they will never find the gun". ('Lost' it while fishing?) Why keep the ammo? And he had to know it was illegal to have it as a felon because he was hiding it in the vent duct.

Maybe that's why someone made up that traffic stop bs today. Wants us to know that HIS gun is all legal-like. Dumbass.

Good point. I would like to know more about the family dynamics. He adopted her. To me that is big. I can't help but feel that AJ has been manipulated for years to the point that is became mentally abusive. And everything I here about AJ is loving and giving and humble...a peacemaker and caretaker. She really needs a voice... a loud and demanding voice. Please!

I could agree with all of the above, but I might take the word accident out. JMO

You always seem to have the better scenario . I liked the one you posted last night

You always seem to have the better scenario . I liked the one you posted last night

The creativity part I mean. Not the actually scenario itself

Mine wouldn't have been up either. My hubby used a squirt gun full of cold water to try and get our son up in time for school.

But AJ was a valedictorian. That is a special breed of dedicated, ambitious people. I can see her being up just long enough to say goodbye and then go back to bed.

I wonder?
does she always rise at 7? Or is she a late sleeper?

I'm finally caught up reading and wish I had something insightful to add to the discussion this evening. I cant wait to see the latest video feed. I am at a loss for words to the whole "you will never find the gun thing".

Remember when family was determined to Zachs fliers down. They wanted to use their fliers because it had their phone numbers on the to contact. I'm am doing research on a comment that was said to contact Wes or ...but it wasn't Jen.

Like I said yesterday...good luck to his lawyer. I don't think God himself could shut this one up.

I wonder?

I am one of those people that in high school on the weekends and even in college, when all my friends and even my big brother were sleeping in until 10, 11am...I could never sleep past 8. Maybe AJ is like this as well. Sometimes you have no control over it.

I wonder?

She may have just heard the other kids up and got up to say goodbye and give them hugs and kisses. That's the picture in my head. Then she probably went back to bed for a while. MOOO

I wonder?

ERF, I don't know what the police consider confidential information. All I can tell you is the video of Anjelica at the 7-11 would be valid.

But considering the video, Anjelica's text to her mom makes perfect sense all considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member