VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, per the WAVY segment, he tells NPD that "they will never find the gun". ('Lost' it while fishing?) Why keep the ammo? And he had to know it was illegal to have it as a felon because he was hiding it in the vent duct.

He probably forgot about it in the whirlwind that followed using and ditching the gun or simply didn't believe the PD would ever search his hotel room. He has a lot of memory problems.

Residue on a scale may point to weed, not harder drugs, which are usually in containers, baggies etc whereas weed is often weighed naked. WH has exhibited behaviors that look like he is into something way more stimulating though.

So based on what we know about WH at this point, what can we speculate would have been going on Mar 2 and how was AJ involved?

A. Retaliatory - what could be bad enough to motivate WH to restrain or murder AJ to keep her quiet?
B. Rage/Passion - what could AJ have said or done to make WH snap and do something like shoot or strangle her?
C. Pre Meditated - What evidence do we have for WH potentially planning an abduction or disappearing AJ
D. Coverup - What can we think of to support WH choosing to disappear AJ to protect someone else? Who would he care about more than AJ and why?

Asides (bringing some forward)

What was the event in 2011 that he mentions in his interview with JF? http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/
"...we had a convo back in 2011 as you know..."

Where are the keys to the truck and/or AJs house keys?

Interesting points to ponder in terms of WH movements
There was a cellphone ping reported early in the case that is enroute to both WH work HQ and the chesapeake location
The cc pieces are between the home and the 7-11
The hotel is right there

Clarification

Re: the bag, Zach is the one that mentioned there is a bag missing.
Witness #1 saw the truck driving away from the house. He did not see a white car.
Witness #2 thinks he saw it return with a white car following it but is not sure of the day or time
C is the kid who's house WH broke into and claims had her jacket
AJ's sisters saw her at 7am on Mar 2 when she came to the door to see them off according to Zach

WH has no solid alibi, no reliable denial and a load of circumstantial evidence piling up on him. I really hope LE makes a statement soon so we can really open up on this guy, it is exhausting giving him the benefit of the doubt.

That's the only thing across Halprin Dr. that could be construed as a bar. Unless they've added another "bar" to that Shopping Center. But...the Azalea Inn isn't really a bar, per say. They do serve alcohol, but it's really more of an italian rest./ neighborhood pizza joint.

There is also the banque its a country bar in the shopping center across from his hotel and a min walk from the 7 11! I was a local at one point! I lived in the neighborhood on the other side of the school from the had sell home.... Its tiny area neighborhood, by tiny I mean houses are close together, small yards and whatnot. Things are easy to walk around too, my house was further away then had sell home to the 7 11 and it only took me 10 mins or so to walk it with little kids. Just a reference.

Someone up thread had asked for link regarding WH's mention of 22-minute time-frame, hope this helps...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

"There is only a 22 minute window of when things had to have happened from her driving to our other daughter coming home from school," AJ's father Wesley said. "22 minutes. My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that."

It was confused social media rumour, which apparently may not even have referred to AJ. IIRC, there was no mention of an argument with JH in the original posting on SM which sparked speculation.
I'm not a verified member but I heard that story from a reliable sorce before this went public

There is also the banque its a country bar in the shopping center across from his hotel and a min walk from the 7 11! I was a local at one point! I lived in the neighborhood on the other side of the school from the had sell home.... Its tiny area neighborhood, by tiny I mean houses are close together, small yards and whatnot. Things are easy to walk around too, my house was further away then had sell home to the 7 11 and it only took me 10 mins or so to walk it with little kids. Just a reference.

:welcome:

To WS and thank you for this precise first hand view of the hotel area. Hope you stick around and post more. Much appreciated.

This I can't say. I don't know what le is using as verifying information, that type of thing.

All I know is I'm hoping the person who told my husband the information they got from someone also told le
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have any doubt about if this person has shared important info with LE, maybe you could call in a tip, telling them about the info, just to make sure they know already.

Im sure she wears her hair up at Softball but every pic I see she has her beautiful hair DOWN.

Yes- but he had gone on and on about all the gross detail of her using sport tape or something to tie her hair. And that that was how her hair was up that day , so No he told LE, that girl could never have been AJ. (lol)

I just wanted to bring forward the Nancy Grace transcript. I've seen a couple of folks posting that he stated last seen at 7am, but he doesn't. He says he thinks "we" saw her March 2nd. You can hear him stumble a bit. I think he deliberately just said the day and "I think" because at the time nothing was known about the later supposed lunchtime meeting:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1503/10/ng.01.html

Hey maybe you're on to something. I think there is a bigger cover up going on her with more than just Wes. IMO. It could involve more than one other person. Maybe 6 more.

Can somebody check me on the 22 minutes Alexwood, mentioned previously? I'm not able to find it in this transcript, so was it the later interview?

Where does that garble fit into his timeline? It's sometime he claims to have been called by AJ to give her money for the Go Pro and the cars moving around and his boss calling. Could that particular time be significant to his timeline? Why does he bring it up that way I wonder?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

I think the time he is covering for most aggressively may be the time that would leave him most vulnerable. What are your impressions of when that could be based on his interview?

Are you asking what is the 22min reference?

Someone up thread had asked for link regarding WH's mention of 22-minute time-frame, hope this helps...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

"There is only a 22 minute window of when things had to have happened from her driving to our other daughter coming home from school," AJ's father Wesley said. "22 minutes. My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that."

Why does he always say MY Daugther?
Our Other daughter! They do have names!

Why the need to stress MY Daughter?

Yes- but he had gone on and on about all the gross detail of her using sport tape or something to tie her hair. And that that was how her hair was up that day , so No he told LE, that girl could never have been AJ. (lol)

That was the creepiest paragraph I have read in a while!

[
Originally Posted by Dragonflybabyblue View Post
WGNT News (link not yet posted)

Increased Cocaine usage
Blew Air Horns outside of home (Texty Pretty Dog Kid)

Could you please clarify for my poor muddled, frying brain: who does the cocaine usage refer to? And who mentioned it? Is this a reporter quoting WH?

Sorry for being so confused :(.

I really hope LE makes a statement soon so we can really open up on this guy, it is exhausting giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Are you joking? I can't tell.

Are you asking what is the 22min reference?

Yes, thank you, and where does Hadsell mention it, it what context?

That's it. Thanks a whole lot.

LOL @ Vail. That's why I stopped last week. After awhile, you just hit a damned wall.

About the bag, Zach said this in an earlier thread:

1. If she went for a run somebody would have seen her. Her bag wouldn't be missing.

2. If she left to get away she would have called SOMEBODY. And if this is the case and she never called anybody then she is safe and no worries.

3. Why leave a wallet but take a bag if with friends? (Unless that friend could have taken the bag later but highly unlikely). Why debit card pieces twice in the same spot and clothes along the road? These are clues left on purpose. A game or they want to get caught.

So I've been taking that as confirmation that her bag is missing.

Hey maybe you're on to something. I think there is a bigger cover up going on her with more than just Wes. IMO. It could involve more than one other person. Maybe 6 more.

If you are speaking about the four teens, then I doubt it. I only say that because I worked in middle schools and high schools for many years. When you get 4 teens trying to keep a deep dark secret, it always leaks out. Especially if it involved something that happened when they were all together hanging out, partying with someone else. EVERY ONE of those kids was in contact with other kids earlier in the night, before any emergency would have happened. So if they tried to cover it up later, there are always going to be OTHER kids who knew she was with them. Kids send out mass texts, snap chats, intstagrams, asking for liquor, pot, a place to party, etc, and I don't think they could have kept this tragedy a secret this long. JMO

Pretty Dog Texty Kid...otherwise known as the kid whose house WH broke into (and planted evidence, imo).

I think in the WTKR link it says that WH admits to increased cocaine usage and that WH was using air horns outside of a home.

:welcome:

To WS and thank you for this precise first hand view of the hotel area. Hope you stick around and post more. Much appreciated.

Thank you! I've been lurking from the get go, cuz my daughter was in school with Zach daughter and aj helped with softball stuff with her too. I lived in the neighborhood during 2011-2014. I still have many close friends living the neighborhood. Hits close to home for me even though I've moved away. I hope they find her very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74