VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in the WTKR link it says that WH admits to increased cocaine usage and that WH was using air horns outside of a home.

I was going by what I thought I read here, before the link was up. No wonder I'm confused. Let me check out the link.

ETA: Okay, I misunderstood a poster. I cleaned up my mistake up thread. Sorry, guys!

Your posts are to precise to be made by someone just reading the threads. You are trying to lead us in a specific direction. I haven't figured out if you are a family member or part of AJ's inner circle, but you do know something. So spill it, please and thank you.

I'm sorry you guys, but I have no relation to this case at all. I'm not an insider, and I've never been to Virginia, and I don't know family or anyone related to this case

[

Could you please clarify for my poor muddled, frying brain: who does the cocaine usage refer to? And who mentioned it? Is this a reporter quoting WH?

Sorry for being so confused :(.

WGNT affiliate of WTKR cited one reason WH denied bond :
Increased cocaine usage.

WGNT doesn't post links/stories as quickly. I emailed reporter asking for link.

MODS please remove if necessary. :thinking:

RUMOR ALERT.... someone else that WH knows drives a white car that he could probably borrow so as not to be driving his work truck around.

Wondering if it's possible he borrowed this car because he knew AJ needed the truck so he wouldn't have a personal vehicle.

Thank you! I've been lurking from the get go, cuz my daughter was in school with Zach daughter and aj helped with softball stuff with her too. I lived in the neighborhood during 2011-2014. I still have many close friends living the neighborhood. Hits close to home for me even though I've moved away. I hope they find her very soon!

Gracious of you to be here and to share your thoughts. I'm sorry for how rough this must be for your daughter and the girls who knew her. It is all heartbreaking and maddening at the same time. I hope Hadsell's mom and brother who were so instrumental in the outreach, the timing of things and the search are now open to cooperating with LE, so the investigation moves along. It can only help, for them to put AJ first, and not worry about Hadsell so much at this point. What they do next, his brother and mom, besides AJ's mom will be very telling for me. No news of them since the bad temper front stoop display?

Oy, it's hard to keep up here.

Is there a list of people involved with this case somewhere? I'm trying to keep track of whether the neighbor who smokes outside, the kid everyone loves, and the kid whose dog got punched are indeed three separate people.

And there are four people involved in the obstruction charge, right--presumably none of whom are among the three people mentioned above?

And there are all kinds of people online, in places we can't quote, mostly just being nasty to each other.

Two stepfathers, several siblings (all younger?), two schools (Longwood and Norview)...

My head is spinning. And I'm frustrated as all getout that there seems to have been so much obfuscation of the facts from the outset. But I'm also grateful to those of you who are working so hard on this.

Guys...stop! I misunderstood what someone posted up thread! Cocaine use and horn blowing was WH talking about himself.

Sorry, sorry, sorry for the confusion!

"Threatening witnesses"
Now it makes a lot more sense why he was put behind bars rather than watching his movements which I believe would have led LE to AJ. He is one dangerous man!

I was going by what I thought I read here, before the link was up. No wonder I'm confused. Let me check out the link.

ETA: Okay, I misunderstood a poster. I cleaned up my mistake down thread. Sorry, guys!

It's actually in the video not in the text.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/stepfather-missing-norfolk-18yearold-denied-bond

By Scott Daugherty
The Virginian-Pilot
© March 27, 2015
NORFOLK

The stepfather of a missing Longwood University student was denied bond Friday on charges of obstructing justice, breaking and entering and possession of ammunition by a felon.

I don't see any mention of drugs, nor the possession of an actual firearm. Can anyone confirm if a warrant was served at the hotel? Just curious :) I am waiting for the WAVY transcript .....

Hope everyone is having a good night TGIF! :)

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/stepfather-missing-norfolk-18yearold-denied-bond

By Scott Daugherty
The Virginian-Pilot
© March 27, 2015
NORFOLK

The stepfather of a missing Longwood University student was denied bond Friday on charges of obstructing justice, breaking and entering and possession of ammunition by a felon.

I don't see any mention of drugs, nor the possession of an actual firearm. Can anyone confirm if a warrant was served at the hotel? Just curious :) I am waiting for the WAVY transcript .....

Joe fisher has a video on his Facebook

By Scott Daugherty
The Virginian-Pilot
© March 27, 2015
NORFOLK

Yes, warrant was served at the hotel room. Click on the first link for 2005 charges.

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/

WTKR video from today is where you will find the drug, gun comments. Look for the vid that says he was denied bail.

Not saying this happened but just relating something from personal experience . I knew a drug dealer who actually recruited his sons and their friends to sell for him . For the first few months nobody knew this was happening and the guy lived across the road in front of my house . Teens would come and go but we would just think they were hanging out with this mans sons . We were shocked when a few months later they all were arrested . We didn't suspect a thing

With this information coming to light (and honestly, I think Zach probably already suspect the drug involvement) I would hope ANY judge would see the need to get those kids out of that house. Sure, WH might still be in jail but who the heck knows whats still going on at home??

Now that we all know for sure drugs are involved (I think most of us suspected it anyway with all the sniffing and chewing & classic tweaker signs), it really does change EVERYTHING. Only NOW is it possible for me to believe this was possibly a payback for WH ripping someone off. Druggies don't take too kindly to that kind of thing, especially if they're higher up on the food chain than WH is.

Once again I'm trying to catch up. I was on my way out when I saw hey-Debbie's post about the news – thanks, debbi!

One of my early working theories involved drugs too – and I bet the same crossed many minds here. I kept it to myself since there had been no mention of drugs in recent msm but when I saw the mention in one of WH's past criminal reports I came back to it.

WH may have been “clean” for a while but the stress of separating from JH and living alone in a cheap hotel could have pushed him back into old habits. We've all seen the erratic behavior of drug abusers and some of the vile things they do under the influence. Vile – YKWIM.

A paranoid, drug-induced reaction could explain motive – something that has been eluding me. I'll wait until I'm all caught up before going on as I'm curious to read what others here have to say. I don't know what to think about the scale.

And while I'm here I forgot to mention earlier that after watching JH's meltdown last night and reading a couple of posts here this morning I was thinking that it might not be a good thing for JH's mental and emotional well-being to have a bunch of kids hanging out at her house right now.

I know they're AJ's friends and they care about the family but sometimes too much sitting around and talking about stuff does more harm than good – everybody gets all stoked up and angry and well, emotions get out of hand.

Can someone explain why he was using air horns?

This could be purely coincidental.. Yesterday I was driving up Little Creek towards Wards corner for some Starbucks. Behind me was an suv with "have you seen AJ?" written on the car as well as the blue ribbon on their antenna. Well, they were blowing air horns at a car next to them what seemed like a joke. The passenger was a lady and she did it a couple times and was laughing about it. I take it they were friends of the Hadsell's.

Once again I'm trying to catch up. I was on my way out when I saw hey-Debbie's post about the news – thanks, debbi!

One of my early working theories involved drugs too – and I bet the same crossed many minds here. I kept it to myself since there had been no mention of drugs in recent msm but when I saw the mention in one of WH's past criminal reports I came back to it.

WH may have been “clean” for a while but the stress of separating from JH and living alone in a cheap hotel could have pushed him back into old habits. We've all seen the erratic behavior of drug abusers and some of the vile things they do under the influence. Vile – YKWIM.

A paranoid, drug-induced reaction could explain motive – something that has been eluding me. I'll wait until I'm all caught up before going on as I'm curious to read what others here have to say. I don't know what to think about the scale.

And while I'm here I forgot to mention earlier that after watching JH's meltdown last night and reading a couple of posts here this morning I was thinking that it might not be a good thing for JH's mental and emotional well-being to have a bunch of kids hanging out at her house right now.

I know they're AJ's friends and they care about the family but sometimes too much sitting around and talking about stuff does more harm than good – everybody gets all stoked up and bad vibes gets passed around and before you know it no one's thinking straight.

I said it outright early on, and everyone jumped all over me. From then I just gently insinuated. But most posters caught my drift, I think. I think most of us had the thought, I just tend to throw crap out there without filter. Usually NOT a good thing.

Why does he always say MY Daugther?
Our Other daughter! They do have names!

Why the need to stress MY Daughter?

Possessiveness and possible sexual connotations. IMO

Oy, it's hard to keep up here.

Is there a list of people involved with this case somewhere? I'm trying to keep track of whether the neighbor who smokes outside, the kid everyone loves, and the kid whose dog got punched are indeed three separate people.

And there are four people involved in the obstruction charge, right--presumably none of whom are among the three people mentioned above?

And there are all kinds of people online, in places we can't quote, mostly just being nasty to each other.

Two stepfathers, several siblings (all younger?), two schools (Longwood and Norview)...

My head is spinning. And I'm frustrated as all getout that there seems to have been so much obfuscation of the facts from the outset. But I'm also grateful to those of you who are working so hard on this.

Can someone explain why he was using air horns?

This could be purely coincidental.. Yesterday I was driving up Little Creek towards Wards corner for some Starbucks. Behind me was an suv with "have you seen AJ?" written on the car as well as the blue ribbon on their antenna. Well, they were blowing air horns at a car next to them what seemed like a joke. The passenger was a lady and she did it a couple times and was laughing about it. I take it they were friends of the Hadsell's.

Blowing air horn outside of the kid who's dog got punched to irritate/annoy him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member