VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding LE's timeline. I can't shake the video that WH brought up in his she-who-should-not-be-named interview. While I mostly discount everything he has told us that hasn't been independently verified, I think I stick with this one because he was so adamant in the denial. Anyway, supposedly he was shown a video of a girl coming into a 7-11 store from across the street in the middle of the night of the 2nd. I feel that this video, and perhaps other surveillance, is what LE is basing their timeline on. MOO

I decided to map the locations of the home, the hotel address listed on the warrant, and the nearest 7-11. I find it interesting... What do you think?

View attachment 71776

I recall the interview, but I don't recall him saying it was a 7-11, nor that it was in the middle of the night...so can we work on a link? At least to Lucky7's transcript? Thanks.

ETA: Ah, I see it now. Thanks.

Regarding LE's timeline. I can't shake the video that WH brought up in his she-who-should-not-be-named interview. While I mostly discount everything he has told us that hasn't been independently verified, I think I stick with this one because he was so adamant in the denial. Anyway, supposedly he was shown a video of a girl coming into a 7-11 store from across the street in the middle of the night of the 2nd. I feel that this video, and perhaps other surveillance, is what LE is basing their timeline on. MOO

I decided to map the locations of the home, the hotel address listed on the warrant, and the nearest 7-11. I find it interesting... What do you think?

View attachment 71776

I remember mention of the 7-11 stuff but didn't really follow it. Do you remember where this tip came from? It was in the middle of the night? There is a bar right across from there so maybe they were just coming from that place?

Yes. She would probably et to the hotel on foot by cutting through the back of the 7/11. You can see a clear path on satellite maps.. Not sure why she would be "crossing the street", but WH could have just misspoke.

I had to come out of lurking just to say thank you- this is great!

While I'm here- I just want to thank you all. I am a concerned local.

Welcome ah-board

I wonder if LE has or is thinking of getting a warrant to track WH's cell phone movements. I know they would need probable cause but I believe with WH's actions they do. Just thinking.

I remember mention of the 7-11 stuff but didn't really follow it. Do you remember where this tip came from? It was in the middle of the night? There is a bar right across from there so maybe they were just coming from that place?
It was from the WH interview that is transcribed on the first post.
WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian. But, I do know my daughter’s hair. It was almost down, 3/4ths of the way of her back, and that wasn’t my daughter. My daughter normally wore her hair pulled up, whatever. That day in particular she had it pulled up --

Not directed at you, but this is beginning to sound like:
"They accuse everyone, well to be clear they don't accuse everyone. They accuse no one, and if you look at it they accuse all of them."

Sorry. Couldn't help myself....:blushing:

When I see posts like this, and some of WH's word salad, contradicting speech, I always think of Hank Kimball on Green Acres. Remember him?

Map snipped to save space

I wasn't aware that this video was from the middle of the night, and I don't see a time of this video mentioned in the transcript? Did I miss something?

I recall the interview, but I don't recall him saying it was a 7-11, nor that it was in the middle of the night...so can we work on a link? At least to Lucky7's transcript? Thanks.
WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian. But, I do know my daughter’s hair. It was almost down, 3/4ths of the way of her back, and that wasn’t my daughter. My daughter normally wore her hair pulled up, whatever. That day in particular she had it pulled up --

CH: Mhmm

WH: -- into, like, a bun. Now it wasn’t… she had a headband on, but what was holding her hair in that little bun was, uh, what you call a “pre-wrap.” You know, she plays sports, and a pre-wrap is the stuff you put down underneath like an Ace bandage - it’s like the foamy stuff. Well, her personal style was to use that pre-wrap, um, because you know scrunchies I guess, whatever, people lose them so easily. So, she used that to make her own scrunchie or hair-tie. So, that’s what she had in her hair and it was pulled up, like, into a bun in the back so, um… She didn’t wear her hair down a lot but when she did, you know, it definitely wasn’t that length. Uh, it wasn’t my daughter. I mean, they did - I do believe they cleared that, of that, because they asked us. That was one of, one of.. that was the only piece of information that they showed us during this whole case… is that video.

Transcript

Okay, scratch the middle of the night. I don't know where that idea came from...

We also can't say for certain that this was the 7-11 WH was referring to. Seems likely, imo, but we can't state that as fact. We can certainly speculate and toss around the "what if's ", though. :)

Yes, no naming. I posted this because he wasn't named in video.

Are you saying it's not appropriate to post this particular video OR that anyone seeing post and video should use caution and be sure NOT to identify him here?
It's okay to post the link to the video. What you cannot do is ID the person, or sleuth him, or discuss his tweets, FB posts, etc. Obviously, he is AJ's friend. Let's leave it at that.

I wonder what happened to that interview update, where Mobely said that Wes was going to share his 'theory' with us? I really wanted to see that.

LE is was setting somebody up by saying " last seen between the evening and morning between the 2nd and 3rd". Come on. Which one was it? The evening or morning of the 3rd? You cant be last seen at both times. Plus last seen by who? I think they were just making wh feel comfortable with that statement but knew he was the only one with actual physical contact. He could have told AJ to come to the hotel in a hour and pick up the rest of the money.

It seemed that WH was trying hard to prevent it from being known that he and JH were separated at the time AJ went missing. Why? As said upthread, plenty of people separate. It is not that big of a deal. Nothing to be ashamed of.

However, both of them danced around that fact and tried to prevent it from being known publicly. And it made their timeline be all wonky and look inconsistent. It would have been better to just state the obvious from the start, imo.

I cannot help but take note of the fact that prior separations in WH's life brought about extreme reactions and behaviors on his part. Two of them resulted in criminal charges and prison time.

Hello all! I have been lurking here for awhile, and just registered for this case. I really do not know why, it just really touched me. I hope that AJ will be found soon...every day that passes by and I still see her as missing is heartbreaking. I just want closure for her loved ones. At this point unfortunately I do not think she will be found alive. I would love nothing more than to have to eat those words.

I know this came up a few days ago here (I think) but even though the charges are unrelated I think it is telling that WH has been arrested and is being held. One case I thought of as similar is Steven Capobianco, who was arrested and held for burglary before being formally charged in the murder of Charly Scott.

the video that WH brought up in his she-who-should-not-be-named interview.

Just for clarification purposes:

*she-who-should-not-be-named-interview*

The link to the podcast had been posted in prior threads. I attempted earlier to post it in this thread and the link embedded as a 'broken link' so I realized it can't be posted here now. (An oop-sie)

But, if an article that contains the link is shared on the #bringajhome Facebook page, can the Facebook link be posted?

I had written a lot more but lost half of it. Blah. I will try to retype it in a minute.

View attachment 71776

Ok, how about this... let's say LE believes this is, indeed, AJ...

If it was the middle of the night (understood we are not clear on timing), then the LE timeline of the 2nd to 3rd would make sense. Given the proximity to the hotel, WH could have connected with her shortly after she left the 7-11, and whatever happened, happened then. If she was in his work truck then, he might feel the need to make up a previous meeting to explain any DNA that might be found in that vehicle... thus, the staring lunch meeting.

It doesn't explain her lack of social media on the 2nd, though....

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member