VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay to post the link to the video. What you cannot do is ID the person, or sleuth him, or discuss his tweets, FB posts, etc. Obviously, he is AJ's friend. Let's leave it at that.

Bessie, thank you for the *official* clarification! I greatly appreciate it! :)

We also can't say for certain that this was the 7-11 WH was referring to. Seems likely, imo, but we can't state that as fact. We can certainly speculate and toss around the "what if's ", though. :)

Yep, I posted this is the "nearest". I think all we've got is speculation these days. Wish we had more data! Speculate away!

the video that WH brought up in his she-who-should-not-be-named interview.

Just for clarification purposes:

*she-who-should-not-be-named-interview*

The link to the podcast had been posted in prior threads. I attempted earlier to post it in this thread and the link embedded as a 'broken link' so I realized it can't be posted here now. (An oop-sie)

But, if an article that contains the link is shared on the #bringajhome Facebook page, can the Facebook link be posted?

Here is Lucky's transcript.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1

Yeah I don't find anything about the middle-of-the-night theory at all.

I edited my post on this to clarify that. I'm leaving the phrase in to not lose context with the rest of the following comments, but I underlined and noted this was misremembered.

Here's a speculation: maybe AJ walked to the 7-11 (why? don't know) and then decided she didn't want to walk all the way back home, went to WH hotel for a ride back. He denies it being her on video because either:
1) He did something to her.
2) He did not do something to her, but doesn't want people to know he had opportunity, with his record.

Thank you!

I was asking about posting the Facebook link for those who might want to listen to the actual podcast.

I've listened to the podcast and read the transcript a few times myself, so wondered about clarification for posting a link that contained the podcast.

Want to make sure I follow TOS! :)

To answer your question, and I am no mod, as far as I know her podcasts are not allowed here. Even linked from the FindAJ FB.

Anyway, to try to be succinct in what I had wrote before but lost, I feel like JH's recent reaction to the media has a lot to do with threats from WH. His references to "our past" and "our mistakes" even though his past is the only one that has been brought up really reinforces that for me. It is a subtle threat towards her (he obviously knows things about her, and he was reminding her he knows those things lest she decide to start talking to the media or anybody while he is locked away and not in control). That would also explain the scant amount of information coming from her or the rest of the family.

I believe before he was arrested he had quite a bit of control over her, and that control is continuing. She was at least emotionally abused by him while they were together. She fears for her safety and/or that of her other children. There is also a possibility that there are other accomplices (or people who are just very loyal to WH) who are able to continue to control her and her family even though he is locked up.

I think she knows more than she is telling. I do not think she is involved at all, but I do believe she is withholding information. WH, like he did to the four kids, has managed to suck her into his web. He does that because I think he does not like going down alone. Fortunately it did not work with the 4 kids; hopefully it won't work with her, either, if that is what is happening. If and when he is held responsible for the disappearance of AJ, he is going to try to take JH down with him. He will succeed to an extent if it is discovered that she was in fact withholding important information. I do not think he is done hurting her, and he will continue to do so for as long and as much as he can.

of course, this is all just my opinion. Most or all of it could be very wrong.

I wonder what happened to that interview update, where Mobely said that Wes was going to share his 'theory' with us? I really wanted to see that.

I have a feeling his lawyers said to "shaddup your face WESLEY!"

Regarding LE's timeline. I can't shake the video that WH brought up in his she-who-should-not-be-named interview. While I mostly discount everything he has told us that hasn't been independently verified, I think I stick with this one because he was so adamant in the denial. Anyway, supposedly he was shown a video of a girl coming into a 7-11 store from across the street. I feel that this video, and perhaps other surveillance, is what LE is basing their timeline on. MOO

I decided to map the locations of the home, the hotel address listed on the warrant, and the nearest 7-11. I find it interesting... What do you think?

View attachment 71776
Nice find!!!! This is huge IMO!!!

It's possible that Zach is fearful that JH will try to turn their other children against him, as she did AJ. Therefore, he feels the need to tread lightly...jmo.
I'm not verified but Imo and from what I've seen/heard I do believe they are talking or making zach look bad in front of or to the kids.

This thread moves so fast it is hard to keep up :blushing:

That is a good thing though. So much information, so much developing. Yet AJ is unfortunately still missing. I need to go back and read some more.

Ok, how about this... let's say LE believes this is, indeed, AJ...

If it was the middle of the night (understood we are not clear on timing), then the LE timeline of the 2nd to 3rd would make sense. Given the proximity to the hotel, WH could have connected with her shortly after she left the 7-11, and whatever happened, happened then. If she was in his work truck then, he might feel the need to make up a previous meeting to explain any DNA that might be found in that vehicle... thus, the staring lunch meeting.

It doesn't explain her lack of social media on the 2nd, though....

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Okay, but why assume that WH connected with AJ later? It's not impossible that she went to his hotel room, of her own volition, much earlier in the day, and walked to the 7-11 (at whatever time the vid was taken) to get something she needed to take back to the room.

Ok, how about this... let's say LE believes this is, indeed, AJ...

If it was the middle of the night (understood we are not clear on timing), then the LE timeline of the 2nd to 3rd would make sense. Given the proximity to the hotel, WH could have connected with her shortly after she left the 7-11, and whatever happened, happened then. If she was in his work truck then, he might feel the need to make up a previous meeting to explain any DNA that might be found in that vehicle... thus, the staring lunch meeting.

It doesn't explain her lack of social media on the 2nd, though....

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Humm why would she be walking. Maybe it just appeared to them that she was walking. Why wouldn't she be driving. I can see if she stopped there before/after meeting with him. Unless whoever was driving that white car later went with AJ later to his hotel.

Anyway, to try to be succinct in what I had wrote before but lost, I feel like JH's recent reaction to the media has a lot to do with threats from WH. His references to "our past" and "our mistakes" even though his past is the only one that has been brought up really reinforces that for me. It is a subtle threat towards her (he obviously knows things about her, and he was reminding her he knows those things lest she decide to start talking to the media or anybody while he is locked away and not in control). That would also explain the scant amount of information coming from her or the rest of the family.

I believe before he was arrested he had quite a bit of control over her, and that control is continuing. She was at least emotionally abused by him while they were together. She fears for her safety and/or that of her other children. There is also a possibility that there are other accomplices (or people who are just very loyal to WH) who are able to continue to control her and her family even though he is locked up.

I think she knows more than she is telling. I do not think she is involved at all, but I do believe she is withholding information. WH, like he did to the four kids, has managed to suck her into his web. He does that because I think he does not like going down alone. Fortunately it did not work with the 4 kids; hopefully it won't work with her, either, if that is what is happening. If and when he is held responsible for the disappearance of AJ, he is going to try to take JH down with him. He will succeed to an extent if it is discovered that she was in fact withholding important information. I do not think he is done hurting her, and he will continue to do so for as long and as much as he can.

of course, this is all just my opinion. Most or all of it could be very wrong.

Now THAT is how to come out of lurking with a bang! :yesss:

On WAVY news Joe Fisher said that the 4 counts of obstructing justice steam from 4 potential witnesses who knew about the home break in and told police that they were threatened by Mr. Hadsell. He is pleading not guilty to those charges. Link will follow when posted by WAVY.

Regarding LE's timeline. I can't shake the video that WH brought up in his she-who-should-not-be-named interview. While I mostly discount everything he has told us that hasn't been independently verified, I think I stick with this one because he was so adamant in the denial. Anyway, supposedly he was shown a video of a girl coming into a 7-11 store from across the street in the middle of the night of the 2nd. I feel that this video, and perhaps other surveillance, is what LE is basing their timeline on. MOO

I decided to map the locations of the home, the hotel address listed on the warrant, and the nearest 7-11. I find it interesting... What do you think?

View attachment 71776

Thank you so much for this. Im local, but for those not from the area this illustrates wonderfully how close WH was to the home. I think this revelation is critical to the timeline. In his podcast interview, WH describes a slue of activities that happened Monday morning. I would really like to know what time he reported to work that day. Makes all the sense in the world he was really yelled at by his boss for being late. A lie that involves another person is a tricky one to stay on top of. I'm wondering if he was yelled at not because he took a long lunch, but because he did not show up at all until after 1pm.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members