GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

I still would love to know when her husband reported her missing.
Are these 2 still married?
There IS a reason (IMO) she lives apart from him.

Oh I don't believe she was in an accident.
I don't think Law Enforcement thinks so either but that's JMO.

I don't think this is an accident either. We had a case about 10-15 years ago where a well liked and respected fire dept captain disappeared coming back from party or cookout with other fire fighters. They searched everywhere and couldn't find him. When winter came and the leaves fell off the trees and brush, a road maintenance crew found him in his car in the median of I-64. They couldn't find him due to the vegetation in the summer. They determined it was an accident or natural cause (heart attack while driving).

But I don't think that is the case here.

Are there NO searches for her?
there is no information on this woman at all.

Nothing on the news and no searches. As big as the VB PD is, they don't see cases like this very often. I hope they are consulting VSP or FBI. In the AJ Hadsell case Norfolk PD assigned homicide detectives to the case. I wonder if VB is doing that here.

Here is a fb page her niece made with an update from LE:

UPDATE: The jurisdiction for Brianna's missing persons case has been changed from Virginia Beach to Chesapeake. Please contact Detective Robert Hatchell with any information.
email: rhatchell@cityofchesapeake.net
phone: (757) 240-0509

Vehicle found at a shopping center Newtown & Baker Rds. Husband reported her missing Saturday AM. per website admin.

https://www.facebook.com/BriannaArmstrongisMissing/timeline

UPDATE: The jurisdiction for Brianna's missing persons case has been changed from Virginia Beach to Chesapeake. Please contact Detective Robert Hatchell with any information.

Vehicle found at a shopping center Newtown & Baker Rds. Husband reported her missing Saturday AM. per website admin.

They are also reporting her keys were found in the ignition, her shoes on the floor and her wallet with money it was found in the car. This just does not sound good and sounds quite personal.

Maybe they have evidence that something happened to her in Chesapeak and someone else drove her car there to where is was found.

Maybe they have evidence that something happened to her in Chesapeak and someone else drove her car there to where is was found.

Per CPD Det. Hatchell, she was last known to be at Newtown & Baker in VB. She does currently live in Chesapeake, per WVEC's website, near the intersection Mark St & Ruth St in Chesapeake.

Per CPD Det. Hatchell, she was last known to be at Newtown & Baker in VB. She does currently live in Chesapeake, per WVEC's website, near the intersection Mark St & Ruth St in Chesapeake.

Or maybe it could have just been her car was last 'known' in Vabch, imo. As it had said on the find fb page, I too agree it likely wasn't in that shopping center long, lots of crime over that way. I am not familiar with Garlic & Knots- so I didn't recognize it as a work location- lol. What I thought it was idk.

Or maybe it could have just been her car was last 'known' in Vabch, imo. As it had said on the find fb page, I too agree it likely wasn't in that shopping center long, lots of crime over that way. I am not familiar with Garlic & Knots- so I didn't recognize it as a work location- lol. What I thought it was idk.

LOL Its Knuckles and Knots she is a massage therapist!

I used to live near there. It's not the best area, but I wouldn't really call it a high crime area. Still I don't believe that car would have been there for a week in strip business center unlocked with the keys in the ignition and money in the car. I think the car was parked there less than 48 hours before it was found.

Car has been found, now let's find Brianna. Safe, I hope !

That's apparently who Brianna was married to before Corey Creek. But I'm wondering why she kept her same name if she married Creek.

Changed my mind and am asking a mod if I can respond with my thoughts of why she would keep "Armstrong"

That's apparently who Brianna was married to before Corey Creek. But I'm wondering why she kept her same name if she married Creek.

Well I can think of a few reasons ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back