GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

Google Maps shows a lake within a few blocks of the parking lot where her car was found. I think it sadly plausible that Brianna will be found in or near the lake. Certainly hope I'm wrong but looks like, from the limited information released, that she may have just walked away...

Well I can think of a few reasons ...

From personal experience, I kept the last name of my first husband after I remarried because of my son. Although, divorces are a common occurrence nowadays, the stigma of being a child from a broken home is still strong.

I'm just now catching up so I'm not sure if Ms. Brianna has children from her previous marriage and her reasoning is along the same lines of mine. Also, there is a possibility she didn't take Creeks name for professional reasons or for a sense of autonomy.

"Armstrong’s husband, Corey Creek, told NewsChannel 3 she was dating someone else, and the boyfriend was actually the last person to see her. He says her car was found a few days later in a parking lot on Newtown Road, near the boyfriend’s house."

I am not saying this isn't true, but I would like to hear this from someone other than the husband.

Maybe Husband was Jealous she was seeing someone else?
Now I understand the2 seprate homes!

there is one person in her life that's bad news for sure!
JMO

Hope im alolwed to say that!

From personal experience, I kept the last name of my first husband after I remarried because of my son. Although, divorces are a common occurrence nowadays, the stigma of being a child from a broken home is still strong.

I'm just now catching up so I'm not sure if Ms. Brianna has children from her previous marriage and her reasoning is along the same lines of mine. Also, there is a possibility she didn't take Creeks name for professional reasons or for a sense of autonomy.

OT but when I married my late husband he had been separated from his ex for over a year but she and Ronnie's mother never wanted me to be married to him. They always hoped there would be a reconciliation. After the ex was divorced from MY hubby she went on to be married another three times[/B and is still married and living with the fourth hubby. However, she went to court (or so she says) and had her name changed back to my husband's after he died. Her explanation was it was for the kids (who were in their late 20s) when she changed the name

Thanks for the welcome Queen Bee. I had an account here years ago but it seems to have disppeared so I opened a new one yesterday. Yes, I live in Brianna's neighborhood, I can see her house from mine. A lot of activity has been going on: lots of police patrols, they stop and look at her house(The police rarely come to this neighborhood). News crews too. Some unsettling news: two bodies have been found in the general area where Brianna/her car were last seen. Yesterday(May 19) around 9 AM a man cutting grass found a body in some bushes at Birdneck and Laskin. This is close to the oceanfront. Today(May 20) a body was found under an overpass on I-64, which runs all through these areas. Police aren't releasing any info yet. Just heard on the news Chesapeake police are now calling her disappearance "suspicious". They are still calling Corey her husband and he is now telling police her ex-husband was threatening her.

my oh my oh my

:thinking:

well.......

lots to digest on this page.......

Thanks for the welcome Queen Bee. I had an account here years ago but it seems to have disppeared so I opened a new one yesterday. Yes, I live in Brianna's neighborhood, I can see her house from mine. A lot of activity has been going on: lots of police patrols, they stop and look at her house(The police rarely come to this neighborhood). News crews too. Some unsettling news: two bodies have been found in the general area where Brianna/her car were last seen. Yesterday(May 19) around 9 AM a man cutting grass found a body in some bushes at Birdneck and Laskin. This is close to the oceanfront. Today(May 20) a body was found under an overpass on I-64, which runs all through these areas. Police aren't releasing any info yet. Just heard on the news Chesapeake police are now calling her disappearance "suspicious". They are still calling Corey her husband and he is now telling police her ex-husband was threatening her.

Welcome! It's always useful to have a local on the case.

Hi, Red Lipstick.

Here's the news link that supports the bolded part of your post. Please remember to add links when relaying news. Thanks.

http://wavy.com/2015/05/20/police-chesapeake-womans-disappearance-suspicious/

The missing page admin states the ex-husband was deployed during the time Brianna went missing. If this is true, one POI down.

I had a feeling that, in spite of the obvious tension in her marriage, that my "significant other" meter didn't go off. I hope that he really had nothing to do with his wife's disappearance. As bad as this sounds, if foul play is the reason for her disappearance, it would be nice? if it wasn't a "significant other".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back