GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

No new info, just new day.

"Chesapeake police investigate woman's disappearance"

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/05/chesapeake-police-investigate-womans-disappearance

Still no news. Missing after 2 weeks - I'm afraid to say I'm not expecting a good outcome. I hope police have gone over her car and house and her husband's car and VA Bch house. And the public still doesn't know this mysterious friend or if the police have cleared them. In fact, considering she called her father and said she was staying at a friend's apartment in VB, it might have been another woman, such as a co-worker. That is, a lady's night out and the friend has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Still no news. Missing after 2 weeks - I'm afraid to say I'm not expecting a good outcome. I hope police have gone over her car and house and her husband's car and VA Bch house. And the public still doesn't know this mysterious friend or if the police have cleared them. In fact, considering she called her father and said she was staying at a friend's apartment in VB, it might have been another woman, such as a co-worker. That is, a lady's night out and the friend has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Oh I think LE has their eye on the prize.

OK it might be a woman, then again who can tell? Then who would it have something to do with it? I've found out though personal experience that loved ones lie, to their parents anyway. Then again they lie to their spouses also. Been there, done that, or maybe I should say it's happened to me.

Its way to quiet for this missing woman!
Where is she?
Is anyone searching for her?

Its way to quiet for this missing woman!
Where is she?
Is anyone searching for her?

Yes, it is awful sad that there isnt more of an out cry for her disappearance. Do those close to her know something we dont?

Way too quiet over the weekend. Nothing on the news and very little on the FB site. I hope CPD is moving on something.

Way too quiet over the weekend. Nothing on the news and very little on the FB site. I hope CPD is moving on something.

Yea whats going on?
I saw they had a search over the weekend near her house.
Why did they wait so long?

Just because they say she was last seen IN Virginia Beach does not mean she didn't end up back at home.

Its also possible someone was waiting for her as she left her friends house.

I sure hope she is found!

um..... HELLO, what in the world is going on here? I haven't even seen anything on the local news.

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/28/new-clue...s-closer-to-finding-missing-chesapeake-woman/

Chesapeake, Va. – We now know where a missing Chesapeake woman was last seen. It’s a detail that friends say could help find Brianna Armstrong and a detail police got wrong.
On May 13th, 43-year-old Brianna Armstrong’s car was found in the Newpointe shopping center off Newtown Road in Virginia Beach.

Police discovered it the week after she disappeared. The doors were unlocked, keys still in the ignition, and Brianna’s purse and shoes were still inside.

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/28/new-clue...s-closer-to-finding-missing-chesapeake-woman/

Chesapeake, Va. – We now know where a missing Chesapeake woman was last seen. It’s a detail that friends say could help find Brianna Armstrong and a detail police got wrong.
On May 13th, 43-year-old Brianna Armstrong’s car was found in the Newpointe shopping center off Newtown Road in Virginia Beach.

Police discovered it the week after she disappeared. The doors were unlocked, keys still in the ignition, and Brianna’s purse and shoes were still inside.

A miscommunication when the case was transferred from VA Bch PD to CPD? OR done on purpose to see what kind of reaction they got?

I'll state the obvious....this doesn't sound well at all.

I'll state the obvious....this doesn't sound well at all.

No it does not. I do not like that the husband is avoiding questions from reporters. From what I have seen (or not seen, I guess), none of the reporters have called him out for being an RSO, so I do not think THAT is the reason he is avoiding questions. Must be something else.

Oh, this does not sound good, at all. I live within an hour of Myrtle Beach and this is the first time I'm hearing about her missing. Sounds like the husband should be looked at very closely.

I'm surprised that no one (except me) has mentioned the lake nearby to the shopping center parking lot where her car was located. I don't know if the lake has been searched but it seems like a real possibility that, unfortunately, she will be found there. Brianna's disappearance, in my opinion, most closely mirrors other cases wherein a person has wandered away and died of their own doing . I'm thinking about, for example, Maria Claudia Murphy, Kayelin Louder, and Ann Pardo. I do very much hope I'm wrong.

Respectfully, I dont know about her walking all that way on her own. It is a bit of a hike and why park so far away? I could see if she had been drinking and it was behind the club or something, but the Lake is in the neighborhood and I wouldn't venture in there to look for a body of water. Many more options easily accessible in Chesapeake imo.
~ I have thought of self removal from society though, definitely has crossed my mind.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back