VA - Christine Weston Chan, creator of Sonichu, arrested for rape of mother, Richmond, 3 Aug 2021

It seems to me the big question is can the prosecution prove the charges in court? Chris Chan is know for being a big talker who lives in a fantasy world of his own making.

Yes, what he's talking about is disgusting, but did he really do it and can it be proved?

Last edited:
It seems to me the big question is can the prosecution prove the charges in court? Chris Chan is know for being a big talker who lives in a fantasy world of his own making.

Yes, what he's talking about is disgusting, but did he really do it and can it be proved?

I don’t know anything about this person, but I suspect there will be some evidentiary hurdles - physical evidence and/or victim testimony.

Isn’t there a subculture that creates graphic but fictional literature? Could this be a publicity stunt? “Performance art”? (Obviously I’m referring to the writing and not the alleged assaults).

Chandler is best known for creating the comic series characters Sonichu, which is a cross between Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog, and its love interest, Rosechu.

Abuse against the elderly, raping an elderly woman who can not consent, incest perpetrated against your own mother. This is awful, twisted, and criminal.

Crossing Sonic The Hedgehog with Pikachu? I'm offended. That's just wrong.

You can't make this up.

Just when I thought I've seen it all..................

8e6aud25hg66.png

From the DM article:

Transgender YouTuber who 'raped her mom, 79,' interrupts court hearing to brag she's internet famous | Daily Mail Online

"A transgender YouTuber charged with raping her elderly dementia-stricken mom bragged, 'I'm famous on the internet,' and snapped at a judge for using the wrong pronoun as she was denied bail at a bond hearing on Thursday.

Christine Chandler, 39, known as Chris Chan on YouTube, also stomped her feet and demanded to be taken home during a hearing at the Green County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court in Virginia.

Chandler had interrupted the court proceedings to correct the Judge David Barredo after Barredo used the pronoun 'he' instead of 'she' to refer to Chandler."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back