VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hannah is dead so I want him to be guilty because if he isn't guilty then I think the trail could go cold.

BBM. Please understand that I am not directing this against you personally, however, I find this an absolutely horrifying concept.

I think, & hate that I do, that Hannah was gone before dawn Saturday 9/14.

I believe JM has information that would help advance the search for answers.

I would never, ever, wish someone guilty.

Again, this is NOT a personal attack on you. Just my gut reaction & personal opinion.

I did. As I alluded to, you were trying to inject doubt into a situation that has already been cleared by law enforcement. You are just using weak verbs in order to avoid actually making positive statements with regards to WG.

Oh no, no don't go there
You obviously have not read my posts so please don't suggest that

All over this thread many people have chosen to convict WG, I have NOt been one of them, so please don't go there

Okay, I realize this is really off the wall. But what if WG wasn't following HG at all? What if they had a tail on JM already for some reason?

Okay. I was just asking about examples of defamation. This is not one!

What about the image on the prior page. It goes waaaaaaay beyond speculation that there is a connection between the two cases.

In the state of VA you renew at 30. Everyone does.
Nope. I live in VA, I renewed my license at 25, and it doesn't expire until my 33rd birthday. They may have some new laws in place, but some people must be grandfathered in.

Just wanted to throw this out there. There is so much talk about speaking with police vs. not doing so. What would everyone's reaction be if WG was also refusing to speak at this point? By WG speaking, it led us to another person. If LM would speak, it might lead to the next guy and so on. What if WG had of been scared of police and also refused to speak? Ok, you can all yell at me now.... :)

If the WG had refused to come forward and LE had to hunt him down I would be suspicious as hell about him too. BUT he didn't. He came forward quickly.

I truly don't understand why some seem to think the WG is involved in Hannah's disappearance. Not every guy is out to nab a woman. FGS he was just there by happenstances like all the others who passed by.

We know which one touched Hannah and it sure wasn't the WG.

She still willingly talked to them. She basically outed him to the world.

Again, the Daily Fail has a history of fabricating things, and sources. That is why a lot of places ban them. Which is why a lot of people have said to take them with a grain of salt. Just because she was quoted, doesn't mean she was the actual source, IMO (based on what I know about them).

I do believe in one of the pressers Longo said he had been cleared. Many people have been unsatisfied with that however.

I thought he said that for now, they were calling him a cooperating witness. That's not cleared in my book.

I thought he said that for now, they were calling him a cooperating witness. That's not cleared in my book.

You could be completely right. I'm running off memory. Perhaps someone could provide a link.

Thanks for the informative post! Can you explain a bit more about what you mean regarding the timing on the videos? How long do you think it would have taken her to walk from McGrady's to the mall vs. what is shown on the time-stamps of the videos? Thanks!

It's 0.8 miles, and she was jogging by the Shell station. That trip took her 20 minutes.

Another local here (Richmond). I have a friend who works in the department of forensics for the state. Here's the thing: it doesn't take as long as ppl think to get DNA back. I assume they have it.

Quoting myself, because I can. So if that's the case, if they have DNA, there would be a more "urgent" response to "find" him (if they don't already know where he is, which I think they do).

Because in reality, folks, LE knows wayyyyy more than we do. Just saying.

Did WG lead to JM? He had a completely different description of a black male. LE had the tape and didn't even see JM in it until the public pointed it out. It was my understanding they were lead to JM by tips about his car, not from WG.

I think it did lead to JM, yes. It caused LE to go back take a second look at everything. They were initially dismissing LM as a shadow, remember. But once WG said, hey I saw her with another dude....even if he thought the guy was orange...it make LE get back to the drawing board and take another look at all the videos. So, yes...but WG going to LE, it did lead to JM, in my opinion.

Okay, I realize this is really off the wall. But what if WG wasn't following HG at all? What if they had a tail on JM already for some reason?

then I doubt HG would be missing now if they were already tailing him.

Oh no, no don't go there
You obviously have not read my posts so please don't suggest that

All over this thread many people have chosen to convict WG, I have NOt been one of them, so please don't go there

ITA!

I have never tried to convict WG. Convict him based on what evidence? And convict him of what? He isn't the one running from police and refusing to speak with them.

For all we know he could have been working undercover down at the mall. He certainly didn't do anything wrong.

I wish he HAD gotten to Hannah first before JM put his arm around her waist.:( Then we wouldn't even be discussing her whereabouts.

How do we know HG was drunk and in distress?

She was drinking prior to taking off by herself. LE has said she was inebriated. She was acting strangely, running and weaving, in the surveillance videos. Do you have a reason to question this fact? Not snark, I sincerely am open to hearing all possibilities. JMO

Grandma is responsible for leaking his identity.

Maybe. But it seems more likely to me that the Daily Mail identified him, called his grandmother and asked her to comment. She may have a landline, making it easy to find out her phone number. I highly doubt the grandmother initiated contact with a British paper. The DM was probably the first media outlet to call. She was probably caught off-guard and naively talked to them. I haven't seen any of his family or friends do that since then.

If JM is so familiar with this area, then I think it's a good possibility that he probably knew there was video cameras there. My point is would he really risk abducting a girl if he knows this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname