VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't why they are saying that, but that is NOT her reflection at the end of this video. She appears to be walking with the dude in dreads. JMO.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

Exactly. Why is she the only one with a "reflection"? That statement about it being her reflection is leading me to discount what they are saying about the black male not being on video as strategic misinformation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop

When the video starts and people think dreads guy gave the two women a high five, you can see that he is stopped just outside the shot. He pauses for a few moments. It seems like he was just being courteous and letting the women pass.

I thought that too but his hand was up in the air as he stepped into the frame which is what made me think the high five is legit. They may know each other. I kind of think it looks like he's wearing a uniform. A gray polo shirt with khaki shorts. If he works in the area and maybe knows those women, it wouldn't be unusual that he'd high five them if he saw them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UmfLTWEuQEU

Based on this video, I am firmly in the camp that Hannah was walking alongside a male, be it dreads guy or another person. For some reason this version of the video seems to be clearer than the others I had been watching. Police need to find this individual. I think they are claiming it was merely a reflection as a means of misdirection and to throw the individual off and make him feel safe while they are closing in. JMO

We should also point out that in this video, 'creepy white dude' is still following behind her. Hmm.

So, I'm sorry to but just to clarify, LE states there is a 2nd black male seen talking to Hannah that has not been captured on either videotape?

It has not been stated that the BM has not been captured on video...just that he is not captured on the RELEASED videos. Somebody help me here? Didn't someone link to an article that said LE knows what the BM was wearing, which would mean they HAVE to have him on video?

Tracey4AU

You and me both (frustrated that is). I cannot seem to see all these people on the videos that everyone else is seeing. I have yet to see anyone in the foregroud of any of the videos. I only see Hannah and the white older guy and then a group of younger guys. I do not see 2 women or a man with dreadlocks. I still don't understand why in this day and age, we cannot get better, clearer surveillance video? WTH, my smart phone takes better videos and I bet it cost a whole lot less than any surveillance these restaurants have! smh

image.jpg screen shot of two women

image.jpg screen shot showing Black Male and white male

image.jpg black male crosses over here and goes other direction

I could see the dreadlocks guy in the jewellery store video but not the courtyard video. Then I saw the YouTube video and there are two videos of the courtyard, one with the bottom of the screen edited out. On the YouTube video you can clearly see dreadlock guy move left to right at the front of the screen and then behind the group of guys later going right to left. He must have sped up a lot to pass creepy white guy and catch up to Hannah. He's a way behind and she is walking very fast, plus look at everyone else's posture. They all look relaxed but Hannah is leaning forward and looks very drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff
Several different articles this morning are saying that the black guy she was talking to is NOT on the videos that were released, so I think all this looking we're doing is probably moot.

But if he WASN'T telling the truth and he was somehow involved, then the description he gave is completely false and the guy COULD be somewhere in one of those videos.

there is a video where there is a dread locked Black male in shorts .He appears in the foreground of the video where the White older male is in the doorway in the background when HG appears and is followed by the older White male. Let me add that there are two videos (same video) from the same camera , the longer version shows the Black guy.

And it wouldn't be the first time a black guy has been used as a cop out.. While I see why the dread guy is in everybody's vision, the white guy gives me the super super creeps..

of course, but fact of the matter is that an unreleased video apparently shows the dreads dude walking away with Hannah, w his arm around her

This is a great video..as you can see the WG is still following her and there are clearly a good number of people out..I think the group of guys seen in the first video are even still walking in that general direction..do not see BG at all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UmfLTWEuQEU

Wow. After watching this full screen and frame by frame I'm certain she's walking with dreadlocks guy. Same outfit he had on before, same ponchy stomach. That is definitely not a reflection.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m
UPDATE: police tell @HenryGraff they have not collected any new surveillance video today in #hannahgraham case.

Wow, that's disappointing to hear. I've been waiting at my computer for any new information. But I'm also skeptical that police are being forthright anymore, now that we know they've obtained images of Hannah with one or more men who might be persons of interest. I would expect that they'll be keeping developments closer to the vest in order to give those persons a false sense of security and also not to tip the police's hand as to what type and how much incriminating info they are collecting. JMO

of course, but fact of the matter is that an unreleased video apparently shows the dreads dude walking away with Hannah, w his arm around her

I thought there was no video of this but just the WMs statement??

You know, I'm sure police have thought of this, but have they tried the find my iphone app for her phone? Can someone call the tip line? I'm on a conference call for the next couple of hours.

2.2 miles from John Paul Jones Arena (Harrington disappearance) to Sal's Italian Restaurant (where Graham was seen walking on video). Too close. This is no coincidence. I'm so worried about Graham.

Where did you hear that? The only confirmation we have of a black male with his arm around Hannah is the comment from the white guy that went to the police and from the video which some think is a reflection and some think is dreads guy? At this point I think we all wanted the videos to shed light on what happened but as of now they have just brought up more questions than answers.

I'm just kinda thinking and typing as I rewatch the video over and over and over....

If white guy was telling the truth....I think the white guy was walking. He hears the group of boys being obnoxious and making loud, inappropriate comments to Hannah. He pulls over to wait for her to pass and inserts himself between her and the boys. She meets up with unknown black guy who is outside of the camera viewing area.

I'm thinking outloud too and I'll bounce off your theory. Looks like the group behind H is interactin with the black male. They very well could have been saying inappropriate things to her, black male joins in but keeps following after the group veers off.

But at what point does he pass the white male following Hannah? I'd think the white male would have stopped the black male fr approaching if he was indeed harassing her with the larger group. Maybe black male is friends with the larger group, and as you said, a completely different guy approaches her off camera?

Ugh my heart hurts for her.

But HOW did dreads catch up to her? From where he turned with the group of guys, to Tuel Jewelers is not a long distance. How did he possibly catch up? I see the reflection that looks like him, I just can't figure out how he could get there without a Delorean.

You know, I'm sure police have thought of this, but have they tried the find my iphone app for her phone? Can someone call the tip line? I'm on a conference call for the next couple of hours.

I'm sure the police have already looked at the pings of her phone to the various local cell phone towers and that's how they know it went dead at 1:30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74