GUILTY VA - John Allen Muhammad, sniper murders in VA, MD, 2002 *Lee Boyd Malvo re-sentence granted 2022*

Should be getting read any minute now............close to 9 pm.......
Why do they have executions at night?

How do you feel when you know you're going to die in a half hour?

His victims didn't get to say goodbye to their families. Did he?
I just hope there will be some peace for the families after he is gone.

That's what I heard earlier today. Oh, and that he still proclaims his innocence! :rolleyes:

I just read that IF the deadly injection Muhammad will receive were to be ruled unconstitutional, then his death would be by firing squad. I think death by firing squad would be much more appropriate in this instance!

They could make it a Pay-Per-View, with the proceeds going to the victims' families!

ETA: add 'families'

Larry King Live has it on now and should announce the death any minute.
IMO, we need more death penalty on some of these henious crimes and not
feel quilty getting rid of these killers that have no respect for life!
and that goes for baby killers!!!

Showing all the beautiful people that were gunned down by the 2.

How do you feel when you know you're going to die in a half hour?

His victims didn't get to say goodbye to their families. Did he?

1 hr 52 mins ago
JARRATT, Va. – Sniper John Allen Muhammad is meeting with relatives in the hours before his execution and one of his attorneys described the convicted killer as fearless.

Attorney J. Wyndal Gordon said Muhammad had no regrets and would die with dignity Tuesday night in Virginia. Gordon also insisted that Muhammad was innocent.

Gordon says Muhammad met with one of his sons before the execution and then reminisced with the attorney about the time he spent with his son before Muhammad went to prison.

A sister of one of Muhammad's ex-wives says Muhammad returned from the first Gulf War a changed man. Sheron (shuh-RON) Norman says the nation should do a better job of caring for its veterans.

The 48-year-old Muhammad is set to die at 9 p.m. for three-week killing spree in 2002 that left 10 dead.

D.C. Sniper has been executed and is dead.
Lethal injection method was to humane for this murderer.
Firing squad would of been a better choice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back