VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait so is she saying johnny didnt pay money he had too to the hospital? i dont really get it

Sky News

Elon Musk donated $250,000 on behalf of Heard

The next witness is Jennifer Howell, who is the CEO and founder of The Art of Elysium - a company that pairs artists with good causes.

She is first being questioned by Johnny Depp's team. Ms Howell says she first met Amber Heard and her sister Whitney at The Pineapple Express premiere in 2008. She tells the court Whitney, worked as her art salon manager around 2014, but left the following year. She confirms she never saw Depp consuming drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. She also says Heard never told her she was being abused by Depp.

Ms Howell the company had previously been given an anonymous check for $250,000 on behalf of Heard. Ms Howell confirms that she has previously testified that she believes the anonymous donor was Elon Musk.

Is there a Morgan Tremaine on the witness list for JD? Because he is specifically named in the TMZ motion as someone who would have no knowledge. Where there is smoke I am gonna say there is probably fire.

HOLY MOLY, He IS on JD's witness list. This is going to be explosive.
I wonder if he was given the video from AH (since it's clearly her setting it up) to "leak" since she apparently has no idea how to do that. And somehow AH's team thinks he'll fess up to how it got out not looking good for AH team so they "reached out" to get TMZ to protect them

I wonder if he was given the video from AH (since it's clearly her setting it up) to "leak" since she apparently has no idea how to do that. And somehow AH's team thinks he'll fess up to how it got out not looking good for AH team so they "reached out" to get TMZ to protect them
I think she did "leak" it to someone inside the gossip site, maybe a TMZ reporter she has encountered in the past and knew how to reach. I don't think her team had to reach out to TMZ to move squelch it though. Their best juiciest photos and video are obtained from similar "anonymous" sources. It is their bread and butter as a gossip site. They will protect that anonymity at all costs. MOO

im from australia and i dont understand why this case has gone on for so long i doubt it would in our australian courts
That's celebs for you. They want to be in the limelight for as long as they can ;).

If TMZ owns the rights to that video, it means that some kind of contract was signed. Only AH or JD have the authority to sign over the rights to that video. It absolutely implies that AH sold the video to TMZ. There is no way that JD would. It was leaked one day before the divorce depositions. Clearly an attempt at intimidation/leverage in the divorce proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname