VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #3

I have gone back to the first thread. When cases seem to go cold, it's often interesting to look at the old articles, Facebook posts, and WS posts. I just thought I'd mention that. ;)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

From what I remember that is correct. However, I believe LE stated that they confirmed the stepfather's account that he dropped her off at the mall. (I believe we've speculated on how they confirmed he dropped her off, because I don't believe LE said how they confirmed it.) But no video of her after that point. Not in the mall. Not on the Metro. Not at the airport.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_ac4143ea-9eb0-50f9-ba37-c865c133dbf8.html

IIRC, they said that his cell movement showed that he went to that mall at the time he had said. If that is the evidence, then it is not 100% solid and airtight as an alibi, in my opinion. They did say there was no video evidence. So I am not sure how they can be completely certain she was with him, alive and well, and was dropped off there at the mall.

IIRC, they said that his cell movement showed that he went to that mall at the time he had said. If that is the evidence, then it is not 100% solid and airtight as an alibi, in my opinion. They did say there was no video evidence. So I am not sure how they can be completely certain she was with him, alive and well, and was dropped off there at the mall.

And if she was dropped at the mall, why isn't Springfield police involved??

I have gone back to the first thread. When cases seem to go cold, it's often interesting to look at the old articles, Facebook posts, and WS posts. I just thought I'd mention that. ;)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I am also going back and reading the articles via paper and tv posted on her help find page that was most active.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A friend of mine runs that page. I will ask her what is going on bc I couldn't find it...

I never saw any statement from LE that mentioned his "Cell Movement". I would love a link ! Tanx!

Are there EZ pass tolls in that area??

Interesting. Then I wonder if they have Katelin's cell movement as well.

Are there EZ pass tolls in that area??

Yes, but only on the HOV that I know of. I don't know if anyone would use it on the weekend unless the traffic was heavy in the regular lanes.

And if she was dropped at the mall, why isn't Springfield police involved??

That's a very good question!
I love that Katelin's thread is getting attention again, too bad there hasn't been any attention in MSM or anymore SM pushes. I truly believe that her disappearance is solvable and I still wonder why LE didn't search the last known residence she'd been at. That seems to be standard protocol in every other missing case we've seen here.

Bumpity bump Miss Katelin. You are not forgotten sweetheart.
I see nothing since the last event in July that Kenny Jarels did and nothing since Halo started investigating, only a few fb posts on her birthday. No organized searches, no statements from LE, nothing. She's been missing for over 9mos. My heart is breaking for this young lady.

Still check in on this one every now and then, still nothing new :(

Argh just spent 2 hours tottering about on fb, absolutely nothing. Although someone must have access to her fb page as her page was much more open than it is now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back