GUILTY VA - LE use voice recognition, social media, to find militant in UK & US beheading video, *Arrests*

Random speculation, imo.

In the airport video of 5 poi, the man on the far right is wearing sandals, which might be the reason he appears, imo to be slightly flat footed,
OR, he is wearing sandals and walking that way because he has a sore foot.

In the murder video, the perp is all neatly, smoothly, 'suited up", yet, the pants are clumsily rolled and the left boot is somewhat undone at the top, could he be wearing pants that are too big? Does he have a sore foot?

Concerning " production" values, wondering if the slight vegetation seen is bending/growing on a slight slant to reach the sun, or is it blowing in that direction?
If it is blowing in the wind, that would make recording outside somewhat difficult because of sand entering the mics and other equipment. jmo.

Airport video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPH0M-o2AS4

Sorry for all the posts, this link shows a number of pics from the facebook of poi rapper.
Wonder why he wears wrist watch on left wrist, usually left-handed person would wear it on right arm imo.
Gun is consistently held in left hand.
imo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rime-suspect-brutal-beheading-journalist.html

"A former friend said: 'He had the talent - he could have been as big as Dizzee Rascal. He was doing music with huge names in the underground scene.

'People have got into his head - it's transformed a talented young guy into a vengeful extremist.'"

Friends, classmates pay tribute to slain journalist James Foley

Aug 26, 2014

MILWAUKEE —People from all over the world came together Tuesday night in Milwaukee to remember the Marquette University graduate slain by terrorists.

More than 1,000 people stood in solidarity at Church of Gesu for journalist James Foley.

It was a sea of people from all different backgrounds honoring a man who died trying to tell other people's stories.

http://www.wisn.com/news/marquette-holds-prayer-vigil-for-james-foley-tonight/27739226#ixzz3BaDzX2bh

They have said David is next. :(

'An Islamic State video has appeared which purports to show the beheading of Steven Sotloff, a US journalist being held hostage by the militants.

Mr Sotloff, 31, disappeared in Syria in 2013. He appeared at the end of a video last month which showed fellow US journalist James Foley being killed.

After Mr Foley's death, Mr Sotloff's mother appealed to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to save her son's life.'

US Intelligence is checking the authenticity of the tapes. ISIS had threated to behead Steven next, following their murder of James Foley.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29038217

I have words; just no words that I can express here without being banned for life. Ultimately, I believe their disgusting, despicable, and diabolically evil actions will work against them. They will gain far more enemies, rather than recruits, because of their actions.

My thoughts are with the family & friends of Steven Sotloff.

MO~

Thoughts go to the families of the captives.
Please let just one drop of humanity touch their captors.

Thoughts go to the families of the captives.
Please let just one drop of humanity touch their captors.

Impossible. Talk to anyone who has served in the military. They don't think about things (or see things) the same way we do.

So sorry for the families of these men.

Such evil in the name of religion is beyond words. Islam is about peace not killing. I have lit a candle for Steven and his family. A small gesture but all I can do

If I heard the news correctly this morning I think there was a 2nd beheading. The ISIS group needs to be stopped.

JMO
They are barbaric. A talking head mentioned on the news that they need to be stopped wherever they are. So if that means we have to go into Syria to stop them then so be it. All law abiding countries should band together to stop this group.

I realize it is frustrating to again have to use the military to get into conflict but law abiding countries need to ban together to stop terrorists wherever they are. It is for the safety of the world and not just US.

It was mentioned by other administrations that these types of terrorists need to be stopped wherever they are.
That is why Afghanistan was involved with Al-quida, and now we have another group in Iraq and Syria.

If Syria is not going to do anything about them, then other countries must go in and stop them. Sure, we dont want to have to do this but it is a must at this point.

It seems NATO or UN forces should be able to deal with these sort of things but time and time again they dont seem capable. So other countries need to step up and stop the madness. When groups like ISIS become barbarians, then they need to be treated like the barbarians they are.

Also, I think I heard on the news that ISIS is planning on beheading a 3rd person very soon. Is the world going to just sit back and keep letting innocents get their head chopped off on the internet. IMO, no. It is past time to take some serious action. Nobody wanted to have to use military in another conflict but enough is enough.
Ideally, I would like to see a coalition of mutliple countries ban together to take a joint action against ISIS. Its time for other countries to assist in these sorts of things since these threats affect them as well.

They need to act very fast or this 3rd person is not going to make it. Then, how many more beheadings after that.

All JMO of course.

I watched the video. I have seen other beheading videos. In my opinion also it was staged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...on-Homeland-opening-sequence-ISIS-video.html#

" Did ISIS video seek to emulate production style of U.S. dramas

This clip shows you a direct comparison between the opening sequence of the U.S. TV show Homeland and an excerpt from the ISIS Steven Sotloff execution video"

Homeland ~ That's exactly what I thought of straight away

:dunno:

Why are they still allowed to be on/using Twitter, Youtube etc.? They should be cut off of all social media platforms. Just a drop in the bucket, but their attention seeking shouldn't be paid any regarding at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back