Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a guy, I will tell you that, knowing what we know about this defendant, I would have no problem with giving her the "ultimate sentence". Regardless of her "feminine wiles" (LOL!!!), if she did the crime she should do the time (or have hers cut short, as the case may be)...

I typically am not one to cut slack based on physical attributes or gender. Nothing was presented by her defense to suggest that she should receive ANY leniency for her crimes. Evil is as evil does, and it knows no limits to the type of packaging in which it might come.... JMO

Part of that package is fake also, just sayin!!:blushing:

The JA Diaries:

"It still remains that I cannot marry him. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that boy."

What a joke!!! TA NEVER proposed to JA, even though she says he did over the the phone or a text message. :floorlaugh:

Wishful thinking on her part. Once again, she must have lied to her parents, as during her father's police interrogation with Det. F., her father mentions that she was supposed to marry TA.

I think in JA's twisted mind, that when she stole the engagement ring which was intended for another, she convinced herself that made her his fiance'.

It is rare to see someone who lies as regularly & normally as she breathes. But that's Falsity. An unusual aspect in her own horoscope facilitates that. She was born with Mercury in Cancer and with the Moon in Gemini. They belong in each other's Sign (since Mercury rules Gemini and the Moon rules Cancer). That mean they can trade places at will. Since Falsity's Mercury is in creative, fertile Cancer, she reaches into her imagination there in the Fifth House and transfers her "story" into Gemini and uses her Moon then in Cancer to repeatedly feed or fuel what she is representing to others. However, that puts her 20° Mercury into exact opposition to her 20° Neptune in Sagittarius for the incredible whoppers we have heard. I would not call this compulsive lying. I would call it pathological and pleasurable lying or continual duper's delight.

http://www.wistv.com/story/22129376...n=Buffer:+wis10+on+twitter&buffer_share=f03d6

Kim was a childhood friend of mine and as I take this time praying for justice for Travis I pray that Kim's family will at some point have some sense of closure and justice for Kim. I ask all of you to remember her family in your prayers as well, I think the Alexanders would agree with taking a few minutes to remember all victims. Thank you all for showing that this world is what we make it and it can be a beautiful place with mounds of giving souls giving freely of all of the compassion that our hearts can hold.

I am so sorry, lvcarolina girl. Do you know there is a WS thread on the case?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194181&highlight=kenneth+cutter

I will try to pay attention to her case now. Thanks for sharing this very sad story. ((((((hug you)))))

Katie-L, I see by your avatar that you are a staunch defender of the abused. I totally think that's awesome! No one should ever be abused.

But in saying that, I certainly don't think that Travis should have been nor should still be abused.

My avatar is in memory of Tori Stafford - a little girl who was brutally murdered and raped in a sad, horrific crime that was badly handled. In the end, justice was done (as far as it could be on this earth).

Yes - I would defend someone being abused. Always. Mostly, I believe in justice - for everyone.

Part of that justice means fairness to the accused. As hard as that can be sometimes.

No - Travis doesn't deserve to have his memory abused. But he wasn't a perfect man (is there such a thing?) - and the details of his relationship with Jodi are part of justice because they are part of the truth.

Attributing false statements to what happened in order to rile up anger against his murderer is, to my mind, the opposite of justice.

Tell it Chris. He is preaching like the rent is due tomorrow. I love his passion to tell the truth for his friend. Halleluja!

I think in JA's twisted mind, that when she stole the engagement ring which was intended for another, she convinced herself that made her his fiance'.

I have always thought the same thing...
I 've got the ring...we are engaged ...

I've been thinking about the jury too. When they met briefly on Friday, they must have been so relieved.

One thing I had not considered, however, was a crowd outside of the courthouse. Will people actually gather there?[/QUOTE]

BBM
Hope so! If this was my town, and EVIL visited itself upon me and my fellow citizens, I would be out there with torches and pitchforks! Mesa will never forget the cocktail waitress turned 'photographer' who discovered 'gold in them thar hills' and travelled 1000 miles from a little berg called Yreka to prey upon one of their fellow Mormon citizens! And Juan Martinez will make her rue the day she ever took that last 'road trip' to Mesa!

Chris Hughes is fired up over the allegations that he said Travis was ever abusive toward anyone. Said NO ONE Ever has said this!

My avatar is in memory of Tori Stafford - a little girl who was brutally murdered and raped in a sad, horrific crime that was badly handled. In the end, justice was done (as far as it could be on this earth).

Yes - I would defend someone being abused. Always. Mostly, I believe in justice - for everyone.

Part of that justice means fairness to the accused. As hard as that can be sometimes.

No - Travis doesn't deserve to have his memory abused. But he wasn't a perfect man (is there such a thing?) - and the details of his relationship with Jodi are part of justice because they are part of the truth.

Attributing false statements to what happened in order to rile up anger against his murderer is, to my mind, the opposite of justice.

What false statements?

This video is so strange. When Juan was talking around 49:10-ish, maybe 49:15, she does this weird movement w/ her hand under her neck like a "slit your throat" kind of move.

I'm sure she wasn't intending it that way, but everything she does is so creepy and malicious. Ugh. If she could, she would have killed Juan right then and there.

Wow....super creepy and weird, intentional, Freudian, or whatever...

Ready for this? Here is JA's big project for DV. All proceeds from the shirts go to Long Beach Women’s Shelter & Reach Beyond Domestic Violence. Being sold on pro Jodi site. There are no words

x3mtt.jpg

Ohh I have many. Many, many, many words. Just so many.

But its a holy day so Ima refrain.

How about false statements stated as fact that Travis was an abuser or a pedophile? Is that the opposite of justice? Travis is not here to speak for himself, yet cruel, VILE, DISGUSTING things were said about him 2 days ago that were based on nothing except the word of a known liar. What Nurmi said in his closing about hoping Travis didn't know anything about a 12 year old was one of the worst things I have ever heard in a court of law. There was NO excuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu