Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We obtained a copy of George Zimmerman’s application to join the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office Citizens Law Enforcement Academy.

In it, Zimmerman writes that his “father is a retired Magistrate Judge for the supreme court (sic) of Virginia.”

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/zimmerman-dad-worked-as-magistrate#ixzz2YyNoPKsl

Perhaps this is where the confusion comes from. Zimmerman (George) had said that his dad was a Magistrate Judge.
Oh Lawdy, another example of GZ embellishing the facts.

Paul Callan-CNN legal Analyst simplifies Instructions

2nd degree murder: hate in his heart, followed and killed Martin
Manslaughter: he pointed and fired the gun knowing it would cause death.

Self defense negates either finding.-acquittal

wow, Nancy looks like she got caught in a rain storm tonight... she is almost sporting Arias bangs :floorlaugh:

IMO

Back from Wendy's and NOT in time-out.

wftv just did a sound check and made me jump.....thought something was happening.

Just thinking about how a sequestered jury must feel. Not even much they are allowed to watch on tv so might as well keep debating the issues until they are too tired. What a long month they have served.

I was stuck to this chair for most of today.....no really.....spilled some sweet ice tea and didn't realize it.....

So ready for this to be over.

Remember sitting here hoping that we did NOT get a hung jury with CA and then wishing afterwards that we had.....

Have you had the pretzel bacon cheeseburger yet?

As my 3 year old granddaughter would say, "I'm calmed down now"!
I believe there is a debate going on in that jury room over GZ being guilty of something. It could be 5 for guilty, 1 for not guilty, or it could be 1 for guilty, and 5 for not guilty. In order to shut one side up, they asked for clarification on manslaughter. OMG! I just heard Taffee saying he thinks the same thing, LOL!

But he was a Magistrate...they tend to issue warrants and stuff :D at least in fairfax County, VA.

He as a glorified clerk.. and what does it matter what his father did? In a whole other state?

IT just doesn't.

Being a man I'm not going to stereotype what women would tend to do. I see the jury asking for a clarification about manslaughter as there being some dissension in the jury and not a means to validate what they think is true.

But that's just me. MOO.

Wow I agree. I think they are being methodical and having discounted murder 2, they are tackling the ins and outs of manslaughter. Then they will assess the self defense/justifiable homicide and make a decision. I pray I'm right and they won't fall for the "compromise" trick. Compromises just means everyone is pis55ed off because they didn't get what they wanted!

Is there a live feed going on in the court room? or anywhere else that pertains to this case?

Fox News has been discussing the legal aspects with various attorneys all day. They go courtroom live feed when it's being broadcast. If you like less dramatic coverage, I highly recommend watching it. I've learned a lot.

You think he should go to jail for not following NW rules as if they were laws? Pretty sure they don't work like that.

No one was doing anything illegal that night, but somehow a 17 year old teen is dead by the hands of a NW person and those rules in the NW book are there for a reason, to help prevents a situation like this...

She is live but the courtroom scenes she is showing are not but she is acting like they are! :floorlaugh:

Her show is TAPED LIVE 2 hours earlier. So it is live when she is seeing it. But it is old when we see it replayed on TV. Hope that makse sense. JMO

Fox News has been discussing the legal aspects with various attorneys all day. They go courtroom live feed when it's being broadcast. If you like less dramatic coverage, I highly recommend watching it. I've learned a lot.

THANK YOU :blowkiss:

He as a glorified clerk.. and what does it matter what his father did? In a whole other state?

IT just doesn't.

It matters when it was brought up in the thread and then an answer was given. Sometimes a response on the thread is simply that.....a response to a question or statement that was presented.

The fact is that she said he said he was AT his daddy's house.. There is no way around that fact.
GZ was not injured before he ran into Tm and then he is bloodied and bruised and cut. That was at the hands of TM as even the Prosecutor admitted in court.

To make scenarios that are different than the the facts state them to be, Is fiction.

If there is any doubt or it is not clear in the facts then it has to go to GZ an acquittal.

I am so glad that I listened to RJ's testimony myself and heard that she said "at" so I can say that you are 100% correct when you post that fact.

Have you had the pretzel bacon cheeseburger yet?

yes ordered hubs and I both one tonight. He loved his. Mine was sort of greasy and after 2 bites I was full (I ate the fries and Frosty on the way home).

wow, Nancy looks like she got caught in a rain storm tonight... she is almost sporting Arias bangs :floorlaugh:

IMO

I respectfully correct you. That's fringe. :floorlaugh: And I'm afraid she looks almost as evil as Arias.

One of the earlier posters, can't remember who now, posted the phone records as well as listed out calls made that night from both Chad and Tracy's phones.

Looks like Chad called Trayvon 8 times, from what I can remember, from 7pm thru after 12am or about that time. Tracy called Trayvon once and it was really late, I believe it was after 12:30am. He knew he was out somewhere.

IMO

Brandy Greene’s 14 year old son Chad Joseph, (now 15.) Chad talked to Martin at 7:04 pm and was told it was raining and he was on his way home. Chad told investigators on 4/27/12 that he didn’t hear any commotion or shooting because his bedroom was in the front of the house and he was playing games with his headset on. (Page 39 of the 284 page Second Supplemental Discovery.) But look at the phone records: Chad called Martin's phone 9 times beginning 5 minutes after the shooting. Each call went to voice-mail. The times are:

7:22:40
7:46:24
8:36 and again at 8:37
8:45
10:03
10:23
11:42
12:23 am

TM's phone

5:09-6:30 Outgoing to Rachel
6:30-6:41 Outgoing to Rachel
6:41-6:44 Incoming from Rachel
6:45-6:49 Outgoing to Rachel
6:46-6:48 Outgoing to 305-770-0890
6:49-6:53 Incoming from Rachel
6:53-6:54 Outgoing to Rachel
6:54-6:54 Outgoing to Rachel
6:54-7:11 Incoming from Rachel
7:04 Incoming from Chad
Rachel calls back at 7:12:06 pm, and the call ends 218 seconds later (3 min. 38 seconds) or at 7:15:44. Witness 11,the first 911 caller, got through at 7:16:11. The gunshot was around 7:16:53. So there was about one minute in between the time Martin's phone disconnected and the gunshot.

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2013/7/1/92244/82226/crimenews/Trayvon-Martin-s-Cell-Phone-Records

She is live but the courtroom scenes she is showing are not but she is acting like they are! :floorlaugh:

I know, that confused the heck out of me! I'm SO over everybody screaming on top of each other on these shows. I only have it on because I'm anxiously awaiting news like everybody else. But afterwards, I'm going to Costco to buy a tub of Tylenol and 4 bottles of Kettle One.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member