Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that she said he said he was AT his daddy's house.. There is no way around that fact.
GZ was not injured before he ran into Tm and then he is bloodied and bruised and cut. That was at the hands of TM as even the Prosecutor admitted in court.

To make scenarios that are different than the the facts state them to be, Is fiction.

If there is any doubt or it is not clear in the facts then it has to go to GZ an acquittal.

She said BY his daddy's house. I watched it again today. She actually said a few different things. One being "in the area"

I understand you see reasonable doubt all over the place. However why can you understand others see it differently. That's ok, that's what we do around here. You seem to think that at this late hour you are going to change someone's mind.

IMO, you post indicate you are the definitive authority on reasonable doubt. It ok that people disagree with you. The jury will make their decision..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So was he jumped without warning or did they exchange words first???

Depends on who you believe. Zimmerman claims that words were spoken but not the same words that RJ claims were spoken. Odd to me that the words Zimmerman says were spoken come across as something that would make a person fearful and yet the words that RJ says were spoken are what would be expected from a person being followed twice by the same individual.

MOO

NG is saying they are done with dinner, deliberated through dinner and continue to work.

ETA: I have to mute every time I hear FT. Why, oh why, do these people keep having that guy on their shows? :puke: JMO

Jury is through with dinner, deliberated while eating, and continue to deliberate per NG.

She said BY his daddy's house. I watched it again today. She actually said a few different things. One being "in the area"

I understand you see reasonable doubt all over the place. However why can you understand others see it differently. That's ok, that's what we do around here. You seem to think that at this late hour you are going to change someone's mind.

IMO, you post indicate you are the definitive authority on reasonable doubt. It ok that people disagree with you. The jury will make their decision..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I am sorry. SHE SAYS AT! and repeats for the clerk.

She changes it but when she is recalling the call for the prosecutor she says AT, twice.. Then she seems to back pedal.. and change her answer..

but she says AT two times.

I would never say she said that if she did not. I heard it that day, And I have listened to her testimony over and over and they just replayed it again and again on HLN today.

And what if the NW person is jumped without warning and finds himself with his head being smashed into concrete? What do the rules say in this situation? IMO the rules say you are entitled to do what you have to do to save your life.

In other words, self-defense.

I do not believe GZ sustained those injuries like he claimed, I believe he bashed his own head when he was in the scuffle. When he was asked how TM bashed his head in the pavement, he couldn't answer it. If there is movement going on in a fight, and you are on the bottom, you can hit your own head on ground by trying to get up, then may have gotten pushed down again so I think GZ is, once again, exaggerating... This is MY OPINION ONLY and may not be fact, I wasn't there and neither was anyone else who can claim otherwise :twocents:

One of the main things that iritated me was the poor evidence collection and autopsy..as DR DiMao stated the hands could have been opened up to see if bruising...That would have perhaps made this trial a bit more agreeable re: evidence IMO

If I have something else wrong, please correct it. I knew about the cousin, but I thought it was the next day. Thanks for clarifying.

I think that was the most important one, imo. The rest are details that there are inconsistent information/stories about. Not in the trial, but just floating around. Hope I didn't offend you. That wasn't my intention at all. :)

My hope is that if jury reaches verdict tonight, they wait until tomorrow (Sunday morning) to announce it.

Emotions are running high everywhere. It is Saturday night; there is something about Saturday nights, after all.

Please don't jump all over me about Saturday night.:seeya:
imo

Here's something I never thought of before....if Chad, Tracy and DeeDee/Rachel were all calling TM (lots of calls on the phone records), why didn't someone answer it?

I have totally thought about that too, especially since they couldn't identify him! Popsicle, do you know? The only thing I can think of was the battery died.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members