Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad that I listened to RJ testimony myself and heard that she said "at" so I can say that you are 100% correct when you post that fact.

And she repeats it slowly for the court clerk a second time..

I would not say it or use it as basis in fact if it was not.

I wish there was some way that the state could have convinced me but nearly every one of their witnesses came out with the same thing. They supported GZ's story in some way. And that is reasonable doubt.

One of the earlier posters, can't remember who now, posted the phone records as well as listed out calls made that night from both Chad and Tracy's phones.

Looks like Chad called Trayvon 8 times, from what I can remember, from 7pm thru after 12am or about that time. Tracy called Trayvon once and it was really late, I believe it was after 12:30am. He knew he was out somewhere.

IMO

Here's something I never thought of before....if Chad, Tracy and DeeDee/Rachel were all calling TM (lots of calls on the phone records), why didn't someone answer it?

Nancy Grace just reported that jury has decided murder 2 is off the table.
She is wrong. She doesn't know that. Nobody knows that.

This is a little off topic...but she really grinds my gears. She does a lot of talking and not a lot of listening. I don't know why anyone goes on her show. lol
And Frank Taaffe must just love the abuse because she is always cutting his mic. lol

Brandy Greene’s 14 year old son Chad Joseph, (now 15.) Chad talked to Martin at 7:04 pm and was told it was raining and he was on his way home. Chad told investigators on 4/27/12 that he didn’t hear any commotion or shooting because his bedroom was in the front of the house and he was playing games with his headset on. (Page 39 of the 284 page Second Supplemental Discovery.) But look at the phone records: Chad called Martin's phone 9 times beginning 5 minutes after the shooting. Each call went to voice-mail. The times are:

7:22:40
7:46:24
8:36 and again at 8:37
8:45
10:03
10:23
11:42
12:23 am

TM's phone

5:09-6:30 Outgoing to Rachel
6:30-6:41 Outgoing to Rachel
6:41-6:44 Incoming from Rachel
6:45-6:49 Outgoing to Rachel
6:46-6:48 Outgoing to 305-770-0890
6:49-6:53 Incoming from Rachel
6:53-6:54 Outgoing to Rachel
6:54-6:54 Outgoing to Rachel
6:54-7:11 Incoming from Rachel
7:04 Incoming from Chad
Rachel calls back at 7:12:06 pm, and the call ends 218 seconds later (3 min. 38 seconds) or at 7:15:44. Witness 11,the first 911 caller, got through at 7:16:11. The gunshot was around 7:16:53. So there was about one minute in between the time Martin's phone disconnected and the gunshot.

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2013/7/1/92244/82226/crimenews/Trayvon-Martin-s-Cell-Phone-Records

Thanks, popsicle. You rock! :)

Well now that is another change in the story from Zimmerman. At first he said that he was in fact on his "patrol" then later changed it to I was going to the store for milk, then changed it again later on to I was going to do our weekly grocery shopping and then when on Sean Hannity added that he always went and did the weekly grocery shopping on Sunday evening after he mentored those kids.

So I guess it is take your pick as to if he was on "patrol" that night or not.

MOO
Yep, people forget the patrolling, and then just for some milk.

yes ordered hubs and I both one tonight. He loved his. Mine was sort of greasy and after 2 bites I was full (I ate the fries and Frosty on the way home).

pretzel sammy not in NW PA yet but sounds yummy..as an aside my fries never stay hot ..but I love em..JMO and on topic Jury still out

You think he should go to jail for not following NW rules as if they were laws? Pretty sure they don't work like that.

I believe LE set up the NW program with those rules to keep people from getting hurt, injured or killed. The rules have a purpose and if they are followed correctly LE is able to do their job without putting people at risk. jmo

Fox News has been discussing the legal aspects with various attorneys all day. They go courtroom live feed when it's being broadcast. If you like less dramatic coverage, I highly recommend watching it. I've learned a lot.

I agree. I will never understand why the HLN hosts YELL all the time.

No one was doing anything illegal that night, but somehow a 17 year old teen is dead by the hands of a NW person and those rules in the NW book are there for a reason, to help prevents a situation like this...

And what if the NW person is jumped without warning and finds himself with his head being smashed into concrete? What do the rules say in this situation? IMO the rules say you are entitled to do what you have to do to save your life.

In other words, self-defense.

He as a glorified clerk.. and what does it matter what his father did? In a whole other state?

IT just doesn't.

If there was evidence that GZ's father influenced the investigation, or the prosecution of his son, then his background would be relevant to this discussion. MOO.

Fox News has been discussing the legal aspects with various attorneys all day. They go courtroom live feed when it's being broadcast. If you like less dramatic coverage, I highly recommend watching it. I've learned a lot.

I always watch HLN, and I always get my panties in a wad. Last night I watched Fox News, and it was so peaceful, calm, and informative. I'm going back there right now.....but on an off note.....Nancy Grace just said F'n C--ns on live TV. She has now stooped to an all time low.

Did Zimmerman ever say how long he was watching TM before he called the non-emergency line?

And what if the NW person is jumped without warning and finds himself with his head being smashed into concrete? What do the rules say in this situation? IMO the rules say you are entitled to do what you have to do to save your life.

In other words, self-defense.

So was he jumped without warning or did they exchange words first???

Okay so I know I am being selfish to say this but......I am so tired and sleepy from following this today. If the jurors are going to deliberate tomorrow, or if they have a verdict and are going to sleep on it, I sure wish they could let us know. I would love to get some sleep. :)

I appreciate their hard work and sacrifice.

That is not a theory.. That has testimony that backs that up. The fact that he said he was AT the back of his daddy's house and then he is not again and back where GZ was. That proves he was home by his OWN words as per RJ and went back to the other end of the houses to see where GZ was. If he was so scared all he had to do was go in and lock the door because he told her.. " I LOST HIM."

Some facts some is OMO

Once again, testimony word for word is...

"He Almost Right By His Daddy's Fiance House"

@ 1:15:45

http://youtu.be/_iYVUt3_HOQ

I can't get video to show up, so please see link. :twocents:

:eek: NG just dropped an Unbleeped F bomb on live tv....

Wowsa!

No one was doing anything illegal that night, but somehow a 17 year old teen is dead by the hands of a NW person and those rules in the NW book are there for a reason, to help prevents a situation like this...

Didn't answer my question though. You are basically saying he should go to jail for breaking NW rules. For getting out if his car. Even if he followed him, what's that MOM said? Following was still legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled