Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's evidence of her speaking to someone. But none that proves whoever she spoke with killed her. Because of phone records and my belief that LE actually do their job, it's easier for me to believe that she finished her business with whoever it is she spoke to, and was lured in and killed on her way home. Because they used phones, I don't think any of these girls last clients are unknown to the police.

But all phones aren't traceable mcme, i'm sure you know this by now

But all phones aren't traceable mcme, i'm sure you know this by now

Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm thinking that if all the girl's last calls were made from a pre-paid phone, even if it was paid for in cash, LE would know where that/those phone(s) were bought and it would have led to a particular person. In my mind, the only scenario that makes the LISK the ghost he is involves no previous contact, waiting for the right moment in the right place, for the right person, and suddenly, poof, another missing girl with no witnesses and no evidence left behind.

I think there are ways to get phones without them being traced back to you. even if they know where they were purchased years later they will have no idea who bought them

True, but one girl was found only three months after she went missing.

And the pattern of where and how they were bought would be telling.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm thinking that if all the girl's last calls were made from a pre-paid phone, even if it was paid for in cash, LE would know where that/those phone(s) were bought and it would have led to a particular person. In my mind, the only scenario that makes the LISK the ghost he is involves no previous contact, waiting for the right moment in the right place, for the right person, and suddenly, poof, another missing girl with no witnesses and no evidence left behind.
Do you believe LE knows who purchased the burner phone that was registered to Mickey Mouse?

I think there are ways to get phones without them being traced back to you. even if they know where they were purchased years later they will have no idea who bought them
Your right. LE can head on down to the store the phone was purchased and request store video. The store video would have tapped over. This killer is not stupid.

It's fairly simple to do and there are several ways to do it all with the same outcome. A burner phone with a sim married to no one. Prepaid.

It's fairly simple to do and there are several ways to do it all with the same outcome. A burner phone with a sim married to no one. Prepaid.

I've always wondered how that worked - can you pay cash for a prepaid phone? I've used one but gave up a cc# to activate it... ?????

you can pay cash. i wonder where the phones were bought. i remember an old topix post claiming Brewer hired kids outside 711 to buy the burners for him. Not true i'm sure. but i wonder if they were bought in a busy spot like times square

Does anyone have links or screenshots of the girls online postings?

Years ago I have posted, here on WS, screenshots of Melissa Barthelemy's, Megan Waterman's and Amber Lynn Costello's (Amber's add is with her sister) craigslist etc. online adds.

How does the killer contacting Melissa's family tell us that he did not immediately kill Melissa? Sorry it doesn't tell us that all. The killer could obviously contact her family after she was dead. Blaze knew where the John lived who Melissa was going to see for the $1000. If he kept her alive for a time, would he do it on property connected to him? If the police had come looking for Melissa they might go to him first. Blaze knew where this John's house is....do does he live alone? Does he live with a wife and only hired Melissa when his wife was away? Why was Melissa's phone used at two Massapequa hotels?
Please drive Blaze out to identify the house where Melissa went to see the older John the night she disappeared. Should be a no brainer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Has anyone thought about the logistics of fitting a non-dismembered adult into a burlap sack? I have always pictured a burlap sack to be the size of a bushel of clams. I don't know how large burlap bags come, but I have never seen one that would be easy to fit a non-dismembered adult in.

I think this is why all his victims are so petite that way he could fit them in the sack. Just A thought

I think this is why all his victims are so petite that way he could fit them in the sack. Just A thought

You're right in that most of them are EXTRA small women 4'11" and a couple inches up. Even their weights. ALC, MB & MBB I think MW was slightly different but not much. Even though they don't all look the same it would seem like he/they seek out small, vulnerable women specifically. Sure is telling of how cowardly he/they are deep down. Smells of deep insecurity IMO. Even the asian male was on the small side, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the only "link" (that I am aware of) that this occurred is here in the WS threads. If either of us can find it... we will be on the same page :)

From what I recall this is the clip that initially had the mother stating The Coroner's office contacted her regarding SG body parts found in separate locations but was edited something like 4 min prior to the posting in this thread to her talking about SG. It's still in here. It's just buried. Just read it the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please drive Blaze out to identify the house where Melissa went to see the older John the night she disappeared. Should be a no brainer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This also has frustrated me for some time - the lack of follow up with Blaze about that John and his house in LI. I hope FBI has jumped on that lead now that they have more dominion over the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley