Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having trouble keeping up with all the posts, so I apologize if this was addressed already....

Someone asked a while back who ARS is. I believe they are referring to Austin Sigg who was the murderer of Jessica Ridgeway. (Another case of a adolescent male killing a young girl). You can google the case if you want to read more. I think it has come up because folks are looking for similarities to other cases to try and find insight into GG mind, motive, etc.

Just wanted to fill folks in who are racing to catch up like me!

Oops- didn't get the quote in there- :facepalm:

Referring to the babysitting scenario, I think you are correct that was a possible scenario being played out, not fact.

I'm not suspicious about free wood being available to Jenise's family per the many good suggestions already posted. We live near a govt base that owns miles and miles (464,000 acres) of testing grounds. They offer free permits for chopping down their less valuable trees (turkey oaks, etc).

Not sure how much mentoring was going on, but from my personal experience, I'm sure help from anyone was welcomed. We used to down the trees, drag them to the truck, trim them enough to fit in the bed and take them home to spit the wood. Lots and lots of time, sweat and effort from everyone in the family. It almost even made a man out of me, lol ~ and I'm the momma.
:blushing: :D :laugh: :shame:​

It is an ongoing investigation and LE are still collecting evidence.

This is what was said:

It's my understanding that the Pros. often includes only enough evidence in the Probable Cause to insure charges against the perp. The Pros. holds back some evidence so as not to hand the entirety of his case to the Defense.

Which, IMO, is ridiculous. The evidence is the evidence. There should be no holding back or game playing.

Just a question. I see two different things being said..Bloody clothes and blood STAINED clothes aren't these two different things? Stained sounds like washed but stains stayed in? Help me out anyone??

So I think I missed the article where JW said he was mentoring GG "to teach him to be a man" I thought he just said mentoring. Strange but maybe he wasn't close to his stepfather and with his own father being far away JW was standing in.
I think as far as the leaving her nearby, he just wanted to get rid of her body and cleaned up as quickly as possible before someone seen him.
TA for explaining btw I was starting to feel lost.

"It was hard learning [the suspect] was a friend of the family," James Wright said outside the family's home in a mobile home park in rural Kitsap County. "We were friends. We fed him. He split wood with me at my house. I was trying to teach him to be responsible to his community — even when we leave home, we are responsible as men."

I just find it odd because GG has several strong male role models in his immediate family. From everything I have read, his family is very involved in his care. They go to all of his sporting events and they are involved in his school activities. A very close and involved family.

So I don't understand why anyone thought he needed to be taught how to be a responsible male in the community. Maybe there was something lacking that JW took note of?

Willow Long? Murdered by her uncle, he was in the bathroom masturbating to *advertiser censored* I believe, prior to killing her.

That's what Willow Long's uncle said he was doing - just his story. Don't believe a word he told LE as he was trying to make up something that sounded plausible and cover his own arse.

Perp testimony leaves no room for gullibility imo. I'm saying that for myself because, back in the day, I took everything people said at face value. Still have to catch myself at times.

since he didn't say he cut firewood at home, My husband cut wood for a barbecue restaurant for extra money.

I guess he did say at his house, my husband cut wood on a farm then took it to the restuarnt

I would say quite possibly. If he was angry at the W's or "caught in the act" by JW or just a bully underneath it all, he could have a good relationship with his mom and still be a nasty guy. And of course, mental illness of almost any category, if serious enough, works the same way.

<-- Mom to two mentally ill adult sons who I love and they love me, still at home but very capable of violence against others, depending on symptoms.

Since this was posted by a mod I assume we are allowed to expound on the possibility of GG being mad at the W family and taking it out on Jenise? I'm having trouble keeping up with what is/isn't allowed though so I thought I would check first.

can you imagine either one of your parents telling LE to come back cuz you were too upset to give a swab ((think of your self as a strapping 200 pounder 17 yr old wrestler))

Oh yes. And I'd cradle him in my arms and butterfly kiss his tears away. NOT!
My ears hurt.

Just a question. I see two different things being said..Bloody clothes and blood STAINED clothes aren't these two different things? Stained sounds like washed but stains stayed in? Help me out anyone??

No, stained doesn't mean washed. Stain could be fresh and not washed. So it's the same thing.

I'm not suspicious about free wood being available to Jenise's family per the many good suggestions already posted. We live near a govt base that owns miles and miles (464,000 acres) of testing grounds. They offer free permits for chopping down their less valuable trees (turkey oaks, etc).

Not sure how much mentoring was going on, but from my personal experience, I'm sure help from anyone was welcomed. We used to down the trees, drag them to the truck, trim them enough to fit in the bed and take them home to spit the wood. Lots and lots of time, sweat and effort from everyone in the family. It almost even made a man out of me, lol ~ and I'm the momma.
:blushing: :D :laugh: :shame:​

But most mobile homes wouldn't have a fireplace or wood stove, usually they are electric or gas utilities.

But most mobile homes wouldn't have a fireplace or wood stove, usually they are electric or gas utilities.

For money then?

ETA: I did see one home on the same street that was for sale that had one of those round wood burning stoves in what looked like the living room (for sale).

And now he will NEVER smell free air again. I've got to wonder, does the punk think it was worth it? Destroying not only a baby, but his own family and his own life as well?

I;m so satisfied to know he will never be released.

(respectfully snipped for space)

BBM

How do you know?

I don't know the family personally, I'm just going by comments in other places that have since been removed.

"I wouldn't dare break the rule and I agree it is not relevant. But I do want to say that I completely disagree that it is routine to remove all children from a home when a kid living there goes missing. There 100% must be probable cause and a missing kid is not sufficient.

In WA, CPS needs a pick up order from the court before removal. CPS must draft and sign and file with the court a dependency petition and sworn statement supporting the pick up order. The petition must shows reasonable grounds to believe the child&#8217;s health, safety, or welfare will be seriously endangered if not taken into custody.

LE can remove children without a court order though, but only if

There is probable cause to believe that the child is abused or neglected
AND
The child would be injured
OR
The child could not be taken into custody if it were necessary to first obtain a court order.

In a case where a kid went missing, if other kids in the home were removed merely because their sibling or whoever was missing, to "sort things out", (which is just not probable cause in my experience and would not occur), then the arrest of a perp would be enough for the return of the kids at the next dependency court hearing.

I know none of this is relevant to this case at this time but I wanted to clear up the law because it can make a difference for future cases. Removal of children in such cases is generally relevant to the disappearance - typically to what LE knows or is thinking about who is responsible - but, as we have seen, not always. "

Thank you for clearing the CPS issues up, Gitana. I think it's important to keep accurate information out there.

JMO, IMO

P.S. - Imamaze - thank you for fixing the quote. I put the rest of it in italics so that I could separate Gitana's post from mine.

This is what was said:

It's my understanding that the Pros. often includes only enough evidence in the Probable Cause to insure charges against the perp. The Pros. holds back some evidence so as not to hand the entirety of his case to the Defense.

Which, IMO, is ridiculous. The evidence is the evidence. There should be no holding back or game playing.

Not a Lawyer but I think it's just how it's done? I don't think it is a game either. IMO. I think LE is just dotting their I's and crossing their T's. As it should be. As much as I hate saying it GG is entitled to a fair and just trial. As we all are. Thankfully we live in Countries with a Just System. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea