WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Can you give us an idea of what they thought of the picture? Do they believe it's a possibility, or definitely not? Thanks.

HI SieSie- Sorry about all the typos- When WS upgraded a couple weeks ago, it knocked off my spell check and I cant re-install? I usually respond late at night, and will have to go back and edit when I have time- Apologies to all for all my typos :blowkiss:

Anyways, what I meant to say is that they never commented AT ALL about the pic- Not one word (which is rather odd if you know Sharon...lol, she likes to talk and is a wonderful woman to help JP's family). She mostly spoke about an org named "4yourangel.com" and a woman named Janet B****s that runs it and will be arrested soon for fraud- I think this is the woman they spoke about in the past that defrauded missing children's rewards and donations, but I'm not sure-

Sharon did fwd the pic to Kathy (Joesmama) and she hasnt responded to that yet- If anyone is religeous or just interested in getting justice to this mom and to bring her bring her son home, please keep Kathy Pichler in your prayers and thoughts- Joe wasnt your avg everyday kid that you met- He was a movie star, and although a child actor, I have no doubt it wouldnt have panned out to adult roles with the the connections he had made along the way.

I will ask before posting the info I was given, but I can say the BPD is really giving her the run around again and giving her a hard time- When will it ever end? Does it ever really end after all? God Bless you Kathy Pichler and I pray that Joe is brought home to you soon. :blowkiss:

<< snipped >>
Anyways, what I meant to say is that they never commented AT ALL about the pic- Not one word (which is rather odd if you know Sharon...lol, she likes to talk and is a wonderful woman to help JP's family).

Sharon did fwd the pic to Kathy (Joesmama) and she hasnt responded to that yet- If anyone is religeous or just interested in getting justice to this mom and to bring her bring her son home, please keep Kathy Pichler in your prayers and thoughts
Thanks for the reply, Chicogirl! Please let us know if she does mention the picture at all. I'm curious what she thinks.

Will keep their family and friends in my prayers and hope that he's found soon.

Bumping for Joe. I haven't check this thread for a while. any news Chico? Can you tell us anything from Joesmama?

I havent heard too much, but your post reminded me of a few things- There is a new lead on the people of the house that he was last staying at- There was a kid that lived downstairs/upstairs from either his father or one of that 'crews' fathers. Something about evidence found in the dad's house or just the hwole house he owned? Im sorry, I deleted the email. She didnt mention anything else and said she would let me know details when it goes public-

The Bremmerton PE has done such a shabby job on this case, its a shame-

In fact, I thought about Joe the other day when Nick Garza was finally found- His mom was there everyday until they did something top find hom, and its a shame that Kathy Pichler cant get that same type of justice- I can't imagine not being able to bring my son home.- Thanks for the post and I will let you know when I hear anything :)

BTW- I only got a hello from joesmamma- I spoke to her family spokesperson Sharon :)

I havent heard too much, but your post reminded me of a few things- There is a new lead on the people of the house that he was last staying at- There was a kid that lived downstairs/upstairs from either his father or one of that 'crews' fathers. Something about evidence found in the dad's house or just the hwole house he owned? Im sorry, I deleted the email. She didnt mention anything else and said she would let me know details when it goes public-

The Bremmerton PE has done such a shabby job on this case, its a shame-

In fact, I thought about Joe the other day when Nick Garza was finally found- His mom was there everyday until they did something top find hom, and its a shame that Kathy Pichler cant get that same type of justice- I can't imagine not being able to bring my son home.- Thanks for the post and I will let you know when I hear anything :)

BTW- I only got a hello from joesmamma- I spoke to her family spokesperson Sharon :)

Have you spoke with Sharon or joesmama lately, Chicogirl? No news at all? It seems as if this case has just dried up and blown away.

Have you spoke with Sharon or joesmama lately, Chicogirl? No news at all? It seems as if this case has just dried up and blown away.

No, unfortunately, I havent heard anything, but your post reminded me of Joe, and I will email them again and see if anything is new- I would be glad to keep the WS'ers who still care about Joe informed, if only Sharon and his mom would KIT :rolleyes: I will try tonight when I get home- We do care about bringing Joe home and I personally will do what is asked that could help from here- I dont know of anything more we could do without their help.

Thanks BeavisMom for asking about him- Its a shame that his case hasnt got the attention thatis deserves, IMO.:waitasec:

Hey....

I'm visiting over here from the thread on here about the Chalisa Lewis case.... I just wanted to know what's been going on so far, and also wanted to know some of the mistakes the Bremerton PD has done with the Pichler case as well. The reason i'm asking is that some of the things i've been told, is that back in 1995 when the Lewis case happened, the Bremerton PD had lied to her family about some things relating to the case. If any of you need to look at her case, here's the link to the start of that thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57844&highlight=Chalisa+Lewis . Maybe some of you guys can give some insight on the Bremerton PD's actions from back then, and if the same people in charge of the Picher case we're also in charge of the Lewis case in some form around the same time. It really sucks knowing that the law enforcement officials you should be able to count on, can't do things right, and we end up with all these cases being unsolved.

Hi Stephen,and welcome to WS!!

I emailed teh Pichler's rep and gave her a link to your post- I also informed her of your OMs- ANyone else hear anything new about Joe's case?

I am in contact with a family friend of the Pichler's, and asked permission to post the following:

Oh, I did have one update. Apparently the family found out that an organization had offered an award to find Joe.
Procedurally, the organization had to have the police acceptance as part of their policy. The Bremerton Police told
them a reward was not necessary in Joe's case and denied the reward offer.
A friend of Kathy's from Childseek told her about the denied offer.
It is confusing how Bremerton paid for a voice recognition test for one of the suspects in April. A $10000 test that
is more expensive and less accurate than a polygraph, but then denied a reward offer.

I am not into revealing WHO sent this to me, but if you were here from the beginning, you KNOW who it is :detective: :waitasec:

I wish this case would be turned over to the F.B.I. or the state police. So far the Bremerton Police department sounds like a joke.

I wonder why they turned down the reward offer. It wouldn't have hurt them to ok it.

I wonder why they turned down the reward offer. It wouldn't have hurt them to ok it.

MCDRAW- Thanks for keeping up with Joe's case- Doesnt seem like too many people are- There is a new poster who needs help with another BPD case, and he is waiting to see what he can share with us- Keep an eye out McDraw- Hopefully we can get some more answers!! Keep your fingers crossed!! :crossfingers: :hug:

I emailed Kathy Pichler tonight so as soon as I hear from her, I will let y'all know :blowkiss:

I did a tremendous amount of work on Joe's case a while ago, and I never found anything that indicated he was endangered missing vs. voluntary missing-I would still love to know what caused the locals to change his case assessment.

To me, there never seemed to be any real indication of robbery...has there been new information that indicates otherwise?

I did a tremendous amount of work on Joe's case a while ago, and I never found anything that indicated he was endangered missing vs. voluntary missing-I would still love to know what caused the locals to change his case assessment.

To me, there never seemed to be any real indication of robbery...has there been new information that indicates otherwise?

Hi Believe, I miss ya! :blowkiss: I have been on so sporadically, and caught up in catching up, my head is spinning!! :propeller:. Glad to see you are keeping up with the latest, which unfortunately is not much. I have spoke/wrote to Sharon, their family's friend, and she is not able to help Kathy at the moment, so I contacted her. I am waiting..............(hint-hint Joesmama)

The last I heard was this weekend and I was given permission by the person to post,and I did. I posted the 'cryptic' message regarding the testing. I only say its cryptic because I have no idea what or who was tested, and the reward info- Its too bad- I did and still would help them out- they know how to contact me, I just havent heard anything.

But I agree Believe, as much as we want to believe in one story, nothing really pointed me into a specific direction- You could make the clues fit in each one, IMHO. :waitasec: TTYL

Hey girlie!! :blowkiss:

The theory I like best to this very day is WPP, although I never could figure out what might have brought him into the program...at least I definitely prefer it to the idea of foul play!

Give my best to JoesMamma-she is an amazing soul.

Hey girlie!! :blowkiss:

The theory I like best to this very day is WPP, although I never could figure out what might have brought him into the program...at least I definitely prefer it to the idea of foul play!

Give my best to JoesMamma-she is an amazing soul.

Nice to see ya! Kathy must be busy, as she hasnt responded yet- Another poster PM'ed me some info that I dont feel comfortable sharing without his/her permission. If that person would like to post it , or have me do it, it may help us get jump started on Joe's case again! (Hint-Hint) :Banane44:

I agree to disagree with you about the WPP. It was discussed in detail in the NF case and others, and from what I have heard, they DO inform your immediate family so they DONT attract attention to you/your missing case.
B09- I would love for that to be the scenario after all this time, because obviously it would mean he is alive somewhere. :thumb: Unfortunately, I think that Joe met with foul play that night. He was too close to his family not to KIT this long. I can't believe he would let his mama worry like this-

Please email me Kathy/joesmama- You are and have been in my prayers!! :blowkiss: and yes, she is amazing- God forbid this happen to somone else, but from what I have seen, she has handled this case with dignity and deserves respect, IMHO.

You know B09- we have only heard the case presented be Joe's family. There may be a whole other scenario/clues that BPD has, that could totally turn this case around. SOMETHING is making them not put effort into this case. Maybe they have some kind of evidence proving he is alive? Just hoping out loud.

I have my doubts about WPP also, it just doesn't make much sense, but it would be a relief. I hate to think that he is dead, but I don't see any other option at this point. Unfortunately too much time has passed with no new information. Maybe BPD has info the he is NOT alive, which is keeping them from putting forth any effort, but if this is so, why wouldn't they at least inform the family? How heartbreaking all the way around.

I like the idea that BPD may know and cannot tell his family-but I have been involved in cases like that before and LE closes the case. I have spoken with BPD a few times-far from being the keystone cops I think they are a department that is OVER-RUN with violent crime associated with drugs and the like. Missing persons cases are a drain on departments and a low priority-this is not my feeling of course...just the reality of it. I continue to poke around and hope that Joe pops out of the woodwork healthy and happy soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306
Back