WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Just bumping for Joe. I think we ALL have been caught up in some of the other high-profile cases and kinda put some of these cold cases on the back burner-

Just wanted to let Joe and his family that I am thinking about him and all of the other missing young men and women- :blowkiss:

BTW- For my fellow WS'ers that helped out from the beginning with this case and have asked me for updates, I still have not heard anything from his family. The family's spokesperson (Sharon) advised me in my last email with her that she was just helping Joe's mom Kathy out, and to contact his mom for any further questions- There are a 2 different people that have asked to remain anon. and had some info to share, but she has not responded. It is a shame since we are here TRYING to HELP bring Joe home. I have PM'ed her as well as emailed her home addy. I will never stop hoping or doing anything in my effort to see Joe brought home to his family. There is obviously something hinky here, and I wish the family would at least want to hear what these people would like to tell them.:help: It could be the answers they are looking for, JMHO :)

Just bumping for Joe. I think we ALL have been caught up in some of the other high-profile cases and kinda put some of these cold cases on the back burner-

Just wanted to let Joe and his family that I am thinking about him and all of the other missing young men and women- :blowkiss:

BTW- For my fellow WS'ers that helped out from the beginning with this case and have asked me for updates, I still have not heard anything from his family. The family's spokesperson (Sharon) advised me in my last email with her that she was just helping Joe's mom Kathy out, and to contact his mom for any further questions- There are a 2 different people that have asked to remain anon. and had some info to share, but she has not responded. It is a shame since we are here TRYING to HELP bring Joe home. I have PM'ed her as well as emailed her home addy. I will never stop hoping or doing anything in my effort to see Joe brought home to his family. There is obviously something hinky here, and I wish the family would at least want to hear what these people would like to tell them.:help: It could be the answers they are looking for, JMHO :)

If These people have information why don't they go to the police or the F.B.I.? His Mom is probably at the end of her rope. WS seems to be the only people that have wanted to help bring Joe home. They certainly have had no help from the police. I'm sorry to hear that Sharon no longer wants to help or can help. This case has just been a mess from the beginning.

Hello - I kept up with this thread for a long time and I had to step back for awhile because I was getting very frustrated and angry over the actions of the BPD and the lack of progress in this case (yes, I did write emails to the FBI and BPD on Joe and his families behalf). It is much like the Chris Coan disappearence - 18yrs old, vanished without a trace, left everything behind and the PD won't investigate it.

I just wanted to let you know that people do care- I care - and still keep up with the thread.

BTW - what happened to Sharon? Why does she not want to post here anymore?

Hello - I kept up with this thread for a long time and I had to step back for awhile because I was getting very frustrated and angry over the actions of the BPD and the lack of progress in this case (yes, I did write emails to the FBI and BPD on Joe and his families behalf). It is much like the Chris Coan disappearence - 18yrs old, vanished without a trace, left everything behind and the PD won't investigate it.

I just wanted to let you know that people do care- I care - and still keep up with the thread.

BTW - what happened to Sharon? Why does she not want to post here anymore?
Pretty weird, huh, gaia? Hardly no one posts, no one seems to care.

Here's hoping Joe is found safe and sound after all this time. My prayers go out to him and his family, wherever he is.

Many of us do care. We just don't know what to say. If I thought that I could offer anything of vaule, I would post it. Joe and his family will always been in my prayers.

Many of us do care. We just don't know what to say. If I thought that I could offer anything of vaule, I would post it. Joe and his family will always been in my prayers.
Ditto for me.
I wish this case had been turned over to the FBI two years ago.
BPD's conduct in this case is shameful at best.

I feel the same too. If I had anything I felt was productive at all I would post it. Without the cooperation of the BPD with Joe's family and with the FBI I fear this is going to remain stagnant until someone literally walks into the PD and says " I did it!"

It just make me so angry that they can get away with being so negligent and there are no reprecussions for their actions.

Pretty weird, huh, gaia? Hardly no one posts, no one seems to care.

I care. This case is just so frustrating. There is no information coming out from the BPD and very little from his family. His family has (in my opinion) been victimized by the BPD. I think it's a shame that this case wasn't turned over to the FBI long ago. I'm sure there are lots of people out there like me that care but don't know what to do.

:blowkiss:I care too. I wish there was more support from his family. We literally have no place to start. From what we know, BPD is hot very helpful. If ANYONE has any suggestions on where to go next, please let us know. :blowkiss:

bumping up.
Im re-reading everything I can find and I want to spend some time on Google Earth and see if I can get a feel for the place where all of this happened ,The location of the car,the places Joe was last seen the bridge ect.(though its hard to say whether the bridge is crucial or just a Red Herring that happened to be near where the car was parked.)

I know railing against BPD is pointless but ...dont they realize the two(or more) completely different scenarios that would present themselves if it were determined if the vomit actually came from Joe???
Knowing whether he was alone or had company could be crucial.Arggg!!!

I'm sorry, it seems as if some of you think I meant that we at WS doesn't care. I most certainly didn't mean that and hope no one was offended. I just meant the police and other people in authority who don't seem to be doing anything. I certainly didn't mean any of you guys! You all are right, there really isn't anything TO post, which cetainly doesn't mean we don't care!

I know railing against BPD is pointless but ...dont they realize the two(or more) completely different scenarios that would present themselves if it were determined if the vomit actually came from Joe???
Knowing whether he was alone or had company could be crucial.Arggg!!!

Kline,
I am not a family member or spokes person, but have been involved when the family brought this case to WS. If there are any un answered questions or info I can help you with, I can give it a try. I am unfortunately dealing with a sick family member, but plan to start a group of JP slueths who can maybe start from scratch and brain storm. I have received info on some of the POI that has not been posted ;)

PM me if you are interested. We ALL care about Joe Pichler or we wouldnt have posted or put so much time into his case. We want to bring him home.

I also want to point out that his family seems to be moving on or not so willing to work with the online community any more. This is no criticism of them, just my observation. It is going to make it difficult to pressure BPD without any support or assistance from the family.

While I would never suggest that anyone forget JP or cross him off their list, we have so many other cases here that need time and attention where we have family members actively posting. JMO.

I also want to point out that his family seems to be moving on or not so willing to work with the online community any more. This is no criticism of them, just my observation. It is going to make it difficult to pressure BPD without any support or assistance from the family.

While I would never suggest that anyone forget JP or cross him off their list, we have so many other cases here that need time and attention where we have family members actively posting. JMO.

Oh Believe I unfortunately believe you are right. The family hasn't exactly been real active from the beginning. I get the impression Joe's mom is simply in shock and unable and unwilling to confront reality. Eventhough I wish that were different I cannot say I fault her as I have never been through what she has.

As I wrote that a thought sprang up I had not considered and I am alittle hesitant to mention it........but I will. Given the families lack of involvement for their missing son (I got that distinct impression from things Sharon posted - Joe's mom couldn;t do this or do that because it was too much) is there a possibility perhaps they know what happened to Joe....

Oh Believe I unfortunately believe you are right. The family hasn't exactly been real active from the beginning. I get the impression Joe's mom is simply in shock and unable and unwilling to confront reality. Eventhough I wish that were different I cannot say I fault her as I have never been through what she has.

As I wrote that a thought sprang up I had not considered and I am alittle hesitant to mention it........but I will. Given the families lack of involvement for their missing son (I got that distinct impression from things Sharon posted - Joe's mom couldn;t do this or do that because it was too much) is there a possibility perhaps they know what happened to Joe....

I must admit I have thought the same thing.

I have been doing some background research on this for quite some time, and have found it extremely frustrating that people are on various websites supposedly speaking 'for' Kathy. Why isn't Kathy contributing herself? Kathy has posted on her myspace that the only people authorized to speak on their behalf are their immediate family members.

I just wish we all had more to work on I guess.

Hmmm... that is certainly a possibility. I hope it's true, but it sure would be nice if they would share something with us. they don't even have to go into detail, just to let us know if he is safe, or if not safe at least has been found. So frustrating.

I spent the entire day with Kathy yesterday here in San Diego California. To say Kathy and this family have not been actively involved in searching for Joe is an unfair assumption. They have begged LE to interview the kids who were last seen with Joe. They have begged LE to get all cell phone records and text messages sent to and from Joe's phone. They begged LE from day one to take the car into forensics and examine it. They tried to get this case on AMW, and when LE was called by the producers LE said not to bother airing a show on this because it was a suicide. LE hasn't done anything for this family, except rebut all of their theorys, and tell them they are working on it. Working on it how I wonder?

There isn't a second of Kathy's day that she is not trying to figure out what's happened to Joe. It's so easy to sit back behind a computer and assume nobody is doing anything to find Joe, and assume this family possibly knows something. I can assure you this family has no idea where Joe is, nor do they know what's happened to him. LE has seriously screwed this case up, and those kids with Joe last know something. Until they slip up, or better yet until LE does their freakin job Joe will be a missing person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back