WA WA - Kent, UnsFem 13-24, UP9930, SK G Ridgeway Victim "B20", Aug'03 - Tammie Liles

After looking the link over it APPEARS to me that the case is still pending and that genealogy hasn't started yet
Okay, thanks.

I thought it meant the announcement was pending, but I guess it meant the case was. Unclear wording.

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

Jane Doe B-20 has been unidentified for 20 years today.

DNA Doe Project have opted out of her case. So frustrating! You can see she's listed under "past cases" now...

@othram, could this be a case for you?

DNA Doe Project have opted out of her case. So frustrating! You can see she's listed under "past cases" now...

Othram posted on the othram labs thread yesterday, saying they were announcing the identity of a doe, whose killer was already known

Othram posted on the othram labs thread yesterday, saying they were announcing the identity of a doe, whose killer was already known
Oooo, I wonder if it’s the young lady that had hitched a ride with a trucker. She had a guitar and her birth certificate. I believe it was her birthday. I will need to find the thread but shes the first that came to mind.

I was secretly hoping this was the Doe too... Othram did say they believed an announcement wouldn't be far off with this one too, but not yet. I wonder if they really are being sneaky again.

DDP has been asked to step away from cases by law enforcement before, I wonder if thats what happened here.

The conflicting info on the pages was making me wonder on whether DDP had opted out. I emailed them and I can confirm that her case is being investigated by someone else.

I’ve researched Ridgeway for many years as I believe he has many more victims than we know of. I thought I’d take the time to post a list of missing women who are suspected victims of ridgeway or who are on the victim list:

“Michelle” (unidentified) - an unidentified black female who might’ve been called “Michelle” who supposedly disappeared at some point in 1980. Ridgway allegedly confessed to the killing but her actual identity and case have yet to be discovered

Louise Marie Sanders (35) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since February 15, 1981

Kasee Ann Lee (16) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since August 28, 1982

Kristi Lynn Vorak (13) - Missing from Tacoma, Washington since October 31, 1982

Keli Kay McGinness (18) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since June 28, 1983

Patricia Ann LeBlanc (15) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since August 12, 1983

Patricia Anne Osborn (19) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since October 20, 1983

Darci Renae Warde (16) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since April 24, 1990

Deborah Yvonne Wims (31) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since October 25, 1990

Cora Christmas McGuirk (22) - Missing from Seattle, Washington since July 12, 1991

Last edited:
Out of the victims listed above, Cora McGuirk and Kelly McGinness are the only potential Green River victims to have been compared and ruled out. Almost every case listed falls within the timeline for the most part and the ages would also fall within range with the exception of Deborah Wims and Louise Sanders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back