WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #7

LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family.

Maybe that is where the dogs were searching this morning, as she told me she had heard the dogs were out again this morning in McCleary. Thanks for that Gailrene.

For what its worth, Fonda Voss is my friend that works at the ORV park and I would gladly vouch for her integrity. :)

She seemed like a very nice lady and we were at ease in our convo. It was almost like we had known each other before - that comfortable feeling one has. xox

Awwww i'm so sorry for your strep....it's pretty nasty to have that....
I actually just got a diagnosis too today...
well it's almost 6am and i just got back from the ER....
we've been on vacation in Virginia all week and i've been checking in alot and posting here and there...
but on the way home today, i barely made it all the way back....
thought i'd end up in the emergency room in NYC....
but thankfully made it back home to NH first....
i could barely stand up by CT....
i found out a have a very bad UTI and possibly a kidney infection! :(
But now i'm home....and am on antibiotics and pain meds....
i'm still in a ton of pain though....
I'm going to try to get some sleeo and hopefully get on later and hopefully being able to contribute a little more to help Lindsey now that i'm home....
Oh Lindsey....where are you baby girl?????
:(
I wish we could log on and just hear good news about you for once.....
I'll talk to you all later....
FEEL BETTER LADYBUG!!

I think that logging on and finding good news about Lindsey would cure most *any ailment!!!!!!

I'm miserable - but not *half as much as you!!!!! I'm so sorry you feel so bad!!!Feel better soon - drink gallons of cranberry juice!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Looks like they are pulling out from the main road. I don't know if they are still out on Larson and my bf won't let me go look..lol. It doesnt appear they found a body, but maybe some evidence...let's hope!

Let's all hold hands. We'll wait together.
h053.gif

friends3.gif

ok, zoomed in a little to show Larson Road

rr2b.jpg

Bless the little children, lord.
Wipe away each frightened tear;
for those who made it home with you
and for those who still linger here.

Whether we find them, Jesus,
either here, on earth, or over there;
god tell them, every one,
how very much we care.

Sorry for the confusion, the area is on Larson Road. It's just a little bit north of where hiway 108 and Summit road intersect. There was one Sheriff's car on the RR tracks on intersection of Larson and Summit Road and I heard from our neighbor that there were 4 more LE cars 1/2 mile down Larson. The LE on the RR tracks is gone, and like I said earlier, my bf won't let me go see if the other LE are still on Larson. He's trying to keep me from getting too innvolved in all of this because he knows it upsets me and keeps me from sleeping well. I just wish for peace and answers for Lindsey and her family and for all of us here at WS as well.

Maybe that is where the dogs were searching this morning, as she told me she had heard the dogs were out again this morning in McCleary. Thanks for that Gailrene.

She seemed like a very nice lady and we were at ease in our convo. It was almost like we had known each other before - that comfortable feeling one has. xox
Yes *big grin* that is definitely Fonda. She has a big heart and is a wonderful mother to her own children. She lives on Maple as well and is the person I said would vouch for Lindsey's brother Josh as he has spent alot of time at her home playing with her children.

Sorry for the confusion, the area is on Larson Road. It's just a little bit north of where hiway 8 and Summit road intersect. There was one Sheriff's car on the RR tracks on intersection of Larson and Summit Road and I heard from our neighbor that there were 4 more LE cars 1/2 mile down Larson. The LE on the RR tracks is gone, and like I said earlier, my bf won't let me go see if the other LE are still on Larson. He's trying to keep me from getting too innvolved in all of this because he knows it upsets me and keeps me from sleeping well. I just wish for peace and answers for Lindsey and her family and for all of us here at WS as well.

I'm still confused because you keep saying Highway 8 and I can't find where Larson, Summit and Highway 8 intersect.

Are the maps that I posted of the correct area or is there another area?

Yes *big grin* that is definitely Fonda. She has a big heart and is a wonderful mother to her own children. She lives on Maple as well and is the person I said would vouch for Lindsey's brother Josh as he has spent alot of time at her home playing with her children.

Is she possibly the one who broke up the fight between Josn and Lindsey? And also one of the witnesses to seeing Lindsey on Maple before she disappeared?

Area of Summit with RR tracks.
I can't find where Summit Road, Highway 8 and RR tracks cross over each other. This is possibly the wrong area. Gailrene will have to tell me if it is or not.

72565763.jpg

Yes, they run into each other.

It appears Summit Rd continues up due north where it does cross the RR tracks. I know Summit is also called the Old Olympic Hwy - think that's right, and maybe the Summit Rd we see making a turn to the NE then running along the tracks is the newer road.

The track info might not be absolutely correct either Gail. Can you place Larsen Rd on that map? xox

Sorry for the confusion, the area is on Larson Road. It's just a little bit north of where hiway 8 and Summit road intersect. There was one Sheriff's car on the RR tracks on intersection of Larson and Summit Road and I heard from our neighbor that there were 4 more LE cars 1/2 mile down Larson. The LE on the RR tracks is gone, and like I said earlier, my bf won't let me go see if the other LE are still on Larson. He's trying to keep me from getting too innvolved in all of this because he knows it upsets me and keeps me from sleeping well. I just wish for peace and answers for Lindsey and her family and for all of us here at WS as well.

I think she means 108, not 8...the rr tracks are just north of where 108 and Summit diverge.

It appears Summit Rd continues up due north where it does cross the RR tracks. I know Summit is also called the Old Olympic Hwy - think that's right, and maybe the Summit Rd we see making a turn to the NE then running along the tracks is the newer road.

The track info might not be absolutely correct either Gail. Can you place Larsen Rd on that map? xox

It should no longer be labeled Summit Rd where it turns off toward Shelton...it's only highway 108 after that point. The map has it mislabeled.

Here's a sat pic of the area where Larson and Summit meet near 108.
mclearyrrsat.jpg

ok....I CALLED MY HUSBAND...PEER PRESSURE I GUESS...LOL
he's gonna see what he can find out but he heard it WAS the STRADDLELINEov/orv park

Thank you so much for taking one for the team!!!! You are fantastic!!!!

You get the gold :star1: for the day!!!!

No telling *what he thinks of *us by now tho....... :rotfl:

According to Google Maps, the area where Larson and Summit meet by the RR tracks and 108 is 1.2 miles from Maple & 5th St.

Here's a sat pic of the area where Larson and Summit meet near 108.
mclearyrrsat.jpg

It should no longer be labeled Summit Rd where it turns off toward Shelton...it's only highway 108 after that point. The map has it mislabeled.

Thanks McCleary and STEADFAST for that map too.

Now I can hardly wait to hear from Gailrene again. lol She seems to be close to the apex of their RR search. I'm wondering what made her believe they found evidence but not a body. Maybe lots of officers converging there but no truck from the ME. Just thinkin' ;}

I've been playing catch-up and just got "here".............

Ohhhhhhh *{{{{{Please}}}}}} let them have found *something???????? :prayer:

According to Google Maps, the area where Larson and Summit meet by the RR tracks and 108 is 1.2 miles from Maple & 5th St.

Two searches today in McCleary in different areas seems like allot, eh? BTW, the listing for the ORV park is in McCleary acc to the operator. I thought it would be in Thurston County, or Olympia, but nope.

Maybe they are learning something from Allan/Allen. Just sayin'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back