WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had dreams of other cases here on WS, but not this one.

And I agree with hambirg as far as thinking he got passed off to a relative of hers. They are all acting too casual about this. The brother, the grandmother, everyone on her side. They refuse to help or to be interviewed, they refuse to take part in looking for him. I still think it's because they know exactly where he is and he's not missing to anyone but Solomon. This whole thing is revenge on Solomon, they are keeping his boy from him. That was my first instinct when I first heard of this case and I've now come full circle. Her family is just acting too weird for a tragedy to have happened to Sky. IMO.

I had a very strange and intense dream about Julia last night. I don't know why as I have never dreamt about any one of the cases I follow here. Weird. I hope there is something afoot we are not privy to.

I've had dreams about this case, Caylee's and way back when Laci Peterson (and her baby) were murdered.

In my dream with Caylee, I could see her face (minus duct tape) but on the ground with leaves scattered around. In my dreamS with Laci, we had conversations. It was so real. She "told me" that Scott killed her. I woke up screaming.

I've "seen" Sky in my dreams and he was no longer with us. :tears:

Just checking in to see what is happening with Sky. Nothing, apparently. :( Is M with her daddy now?

Nothing new, unfortunately! MM is living with her dad.

Anybody seen what's been going on in Ukraine recently?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25360133

To be honest, they have been very, very bad at keeping track of their own missing people, let alone following up on a missing babe in the USA.

Things may be about to change though. This could signal a chance of a gem of information leaking out from Ukraine and winging its way across the ocean. You never know.

With the new year approaching, Sky's threads will be moved over to our Missing But Not Forgotten Discussion forum. Unfortunately, Sky is still missing after more than 2 years. But I know the Sky Crew will not forget him and will keep posting for him in his new spot. Be sure not to lose his threads! They will be here:

www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

With the new year approaching, Sky's threads will be moved over to our Missing But Not Forgotten Discussion forum. Unfortunately, Sky is still missing after more than 2 years. But I know the Sky Crew will not forget him and will keep posting for him in his new spot. Be sure not to lose his threads! They will be here:

www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Thank you for the update, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed! :seeya:

Sky will have good company - Bob is moving there too.

I hope Sky's papa and sister have a peaceful and joyous Christmas. I hope Sky's mom has the Christmas she deserves.

I am thinking of you little one, and I am sorry I haven't worked as hard for you as I think I could have done. The new year will be different, I promise. A lovely Christmas to you, little Sky, wherever you are.

Just stopping in to wish Sky Crew a very peaceful, joyous, safe and healthy holiday season. I never dreamed we couldn't find our little man by now - snuggle the little ones close to your heart and say a sweet prayer for Sky. Merry Christmas child!

My heart skipped a beat when I went through page after page on the Missing Persons section and couldn't find Sky's thread. Finally I found him on page 7 with the note "MOVED". Oh how I wish it said FOUND SAFE.

Sky is still missing over 2 years after his mom "abandoned" him in an unlocked car that she claimed was out of gas (LE says otherwise). Sky we will never abandon hope that you will be found. I pray that you are alive and well out there somewhere. Precious baby boy, please send us a sign. :please:

Happy New Year Baby boy. I want so much to believe that your mother's family has you in the Ukraine and that you are livng a good life.

But sometimes my heart is heavy, I feel it's improbable. If you are no long with us, I want whoever took you away from us to pay for it, dearly. If we can't have you back, we want justice for you little man.

Blessings to all the Sky Crew for holding this little man in your hearts and not giving up.

Still praying that Sky can one day be found and that Julia will finally "come clean" on what happened to him. Being such a clean freak, you would think she would want to cleanse her soul of her dirty deeds. But then again, knowing Julia as we do, a clean house is more important that a happy healthy child, so she may be well satisfied that she has gotten rid of her adorable little mess making man.

All toddlers are a mess making machines on two feet, the cutest little cootie carriers, known for leaving a path of destruction behind them in their curiosity satisfying quests and well known for ruining stuff and then giving you such an adorable look that you simply can't be mad. You can only shake your head, laugh, scoop them up and cover them with kisses and know that damaged things can be fixed or replaced and are a small price to pay for the miracle of having that child in your life. You just embrace the chaos and know that you will one day look back on times like that and actual miss those days and the little one who turned your world upside down.

Still praying for Sky, hid daddy and his beautiful sister.

Just dropping by to say hello to all of the WS'rs who keep the candle lit for Sky and to check up on our little man.

Wonder how Julia has been able to provide for herself these past couple of years. Wonder if she is still in the same area or if she moved in with family and/or a friend. (if so - wondering how that went)

Certainly Julia wouldn't be able to get away with her OCD behaviors to the extreme that she had been living with them previously, if she were in someone else's home. I wonder if she has sought treatment yet.

Maybe she would make a good quality control inspector? I want her out and about and talking to people and tips coming in. Is there anyone out there who could bring light to this case who previously supported her? Certainly she has not been able to maintain friendships or relationships to the point she could cover up disappearing Sky forever.

Maybe I am just hoping and wishing . . .

It's been a while since I've stopped in, but it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of our little man.

I too wonder about Julia. Once all the ads were posted and she was outed, it's like she went back into hiding. Or maybe someone "hired" her? :blushing:

Same here! I am always thinking of Sky <3
I wish there was some sort of movement happening, though...

Checking in on our Sky--never giving up finding justice for you ...

I can't believe it's been over two years since Sky "went missing". What the heck is his mother doing at this moment to help find her "missing" child?? What about LE?

Sadly, I fear Sky was "missing" long before JB reported it to LE. I put my hopes into new information coming to light, new clues, new energy, and new hope of solving this case. I continue to be astonished that we have never heard from JB - pleading for help to find her son.

She has never shed a single tear, never made any real attempts to locate her youngest child, never expressed any statements about her relationship with Sky or any of Sky's own special personality traits. Did she even have a sense of who this tiny individual was and his special role in her life?

Contrasting Kyron Horman's Mom - she has passion and desperately misses her son, begging for help to find him. JB hasn't given any sense she even knew he existed - let alone is missing.

Sorry - this is just my opinion of the emotional bond that I long to see from JB but it is as non-existent as in the relationship between KC Anthony and Caylee. So very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven