WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I fear Sky was "missing" long before JB reported it to LE. I put my hopes into new information coming to light, new clues, new energy, and new hope of solving this case. I continue to be astonished that we have never heard from JB - pleading for help to find her son.

She has never shed a single tear, never made any real attempts to locate her youngest child, never expressed any statements about her relationship with Sky or any of Sky's own special personality traits. Did she even have a sense of who this tiny individual was and his special role in her life?

Contrasting Kyron Horman's Mom - she has passion and desperately misses her son, begging for help to find him. JB hasn't given any sense she even knew he existed - let alone is missing.

Sorry - this is just my opinion of the emotional bond that I long to see from JB but it is as non-existent as in the relationship between KC Anthony and Caylee. So very sad.

Very well said, wenwe4. Not one peep from mom.

Thinking about our little man and wishing for some kind of break in this case.

I wonder how Julia sleeps at night knowing her baby boy is out there somewhere. She either knows he is safe (with her family) or she knows he will never be found. Unfortunately, I think it is the latter.

It's been over 2 years. :banghead: What are the statute of limitations for child abandonment/neglect? Have the police forgot about Sky? Have they contacted Julia and re-requested her to come in and cooperate with them? Surely she isn't so distraught now that she can't answer questions. She didn't seem so distraught in her ads. I think it would be very telling - would she still refuse to speak?? Where is Julia now? Did someone hire her to care for their children (shudder to think about)? Did she finally find her sugar daddy? :puke:

Sadly, I fear Sky was "missing" long before JB reported it to LE. I put my hopes into new information coming to light, new clues, new energy, and new hope of solving this case. I continue to be astonished that we have never heard from JB - pleading for help to find her son.

She has never shed a single tear, never made any real attempts to locate her youngest child, never expressed any statements about her relationship with Sky or any of Sky's own special personality traits. Did she even have a sense of who this tiny individual was and his special role in her life?

Contrasting Kyron Horman's Mom - she has passion and desperately misses her son, begging for help to find him. JB hasn't given any sense she even knew he existed - let alone is missing.

Sorry - this is just my opinion of the emotional bond that I long to see from JB but it is as non-existent as in the relationship between KC Anthony and Caylee. So very sad.
Also the far out explanation about when the mother last saw Sky makes me very worried about him. It makes me think of Mikaeel Kular and his mother, and sadly he is no longer with us.

I am not part of the Sky Crew (I am a fan of Sky and his crew though!) and have not been digging that deep into his case, but I just wanted to say that I think about him often and I really wish his case will be solved soon.

Thinking about our little man and wishing for some kind of break in this case.

I wonder how Julia sleeps at night knowing her baby boy is out there somewhere. She either knows he is safe (with her family) or she knows he will never be found. Unfortunately, I think it is the latter.

It's been over 2 years. :banghead: What are the statute of limitations for child abandonment/neglect? Have the police forgot about Sky? Have they contacted Julia and re-requested her to come in and cooperate with them? Surely she isn't so distraught now that she can't answer questions. She didn't seem so distraught in her ads. I think it would be very telling - would she still refuse to speak?? Where is Julia now? Did someone hire her to care for their children (shudder to think about)? Did she finally find her sugar daddy? :puke:
Does anyone know the answer to BBM? It's hard to be patient.

I don't know if there is a statute of limitations on abandonment/neglect. Neglect is abuse if I am correct, and there is no statute of limitations on abuse to a child. But I have no source for that. I'm just going by what I think...

I tried Googling your BBM, but I couldn't find anything.

I wish we could get a WS verified legal in here. I'm curious. I just don't see any forward movement in this case.

does anyone recall if this case has gone to the Grand Jury yet?

If not... could this step possibly help the case move along?

TIA...:seeya:

does anyone recall if this case has gone to the Grand Jury yet?

If not... could this step possibly help the case move along?

TIA...:seeya:

Not that I can ever remember/recall.
I don't think LE has enough evidence against Julia to present to a Grand Jury. Although IMO, there is enough evidence to charge her with neglect of both Sky and M. She admitted to leaving them alone for that 12 hour mediation and then she admitted to "leaving Sky in the car while she went for help." I know that that never happened, but she still admitted to it.

LE is probably waiting for evidence to come about that points to Julia murdering Sky before they go to a GJ. Which, unfortunately isn't going to happen anytime soon. Not if Julia continues to be uncooperative with LE.

I just feel like this case (like many on here) will never be solved.
There needs to be some justice for Sky and his daddy and sister! They deserve to know what really happened to him.

Not that I can ever remember/recall.
I don't think LE has enough evidence against Julia to present to a Grand Jury. Although IMO, there is enough evidence to charge her with neglect of both Sky and M. She admitted to leaving them alone for that 12 hour mediation and then she admitted to "leaving Sky in the car while she went for help." I know that that never happened, but she still admitted to it.

LE is probably waiting for evidence to come about that points to Julia murdering Sky before they go to a GJ. Which, unfortunately isn't going to happen anytime soon. Not if Julia continues to be uncooperative with LE.

I just feel like this case (like many on here) will never be solved.
There needs to be some justice for Sky and his daddy and sister! They deserve to know what really happened to him.
Thank you, Ilovepierre...:seeya:

I was pretty certain this case had not gone to the Grand Jury... And for the reasons you mention above...

But... I thought it would be worth it to ask...

:sigh:

I just can't believe it's been just over 2 years since Sky has been "missing," and there's been no arrests or anything!
His case is the reason I joined WebSleuths!

WHATEVER hapenned to little Sky Metawala?? Why wans'nt his mother ever brought to justice???
I always wonder about that little boy! <3

So sad that this beautiful little boy is missing without a trace. I know his daddy has been through and continues to go through heart wrenching grief. Sky looks just like his daddy.....all of these break my heart, this one really got me! Still hanging on....

Yes, Solomon really loves his son. His FB is full of photos of Sky ans his missing posters. He won't stop until his son gets the justice he deserves.

Like you, I am holding on too!

Yes, Solomon really loves his son. His FB is full of photos of Sky ans his missing posters. He won't stop until his son gets the justice he deserves.

Like you, I am holding on too!

This case will be solved. She can't get away forever. Some day , some how, some thing will be found that breaks it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox