WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...I'm a very new member of WS (was a 'guest' for a long time)– Sky compelled me to ask the mods to let me join y'all. I 'joined' this case 3 years after, but read the ~18 threads in a week. What drew me to the case was the whole bit of both parental alienation and 'Mom vs. Dad' emotional blackmail...while my parents weren't as bad as SM and JB, and did finally work through their issues, I can still see myself in Princess M's shoes. I loved my Daddy to bits but Mom did plant some 'doubts' in my mind about all that, probably because she had an utterly toxic relationship with her own father.
If I could I would give a huge hug to Mr. Metalwala and a respectful kiss on the cheek of Princess M. I know this will sound awful, but, I have a jumpy little schnauzer I was bathing yesterday and thought as I was doing so, "you are SUCH a little boy!" and I kinda thought of Sky, or just how a little boy his age would be..."hold STILL, dang it!"

~VL

When I saw that age progression, my first thought was "How would Julia feel if she saw it?" Would it bring feelings of remorse to imagine Sky alive today? Would it move her to speak of what happened to Sky?

Wish there were a way to get answers about Sky. If he is no longer alive (which is likely the case), the continued search and age progressions of Sky are just pure torture for Solomon. There must be an end to this wondering and waiting.

some day...
I just watched "True Detective". I hope that someone will be so stubborn and strong to put end of this mystery, hopefully with happy ending and return Sky to his sister and his brave father.

I'll never forget you Sky.

Does anyone else feel ' GUILT' when they see someone has 'bumped ' Sky's thread and it was not them? I feel this way about a few of the kids here. Sky is one. I think " how dare I have forgotten him for a few wks ''. But there are countless others, way too many to even comprehend . I have my regular threads that I visit to bump and I guess because Sky has so many ' Bumpers' I have not made his a priority . But I still feel bad. :(

Off to bump the others.

Hi...I'm a very new member of WS (was a 'guest' for a long time)– Sky compelled me to ask the mods to let me join y'all. I 'joined' this case 3 years after, but read the ~18 threads in a week. What drew me to the case was the whole bit of both parental alienation and 'Mom vs. Dad' emotional blackmail...while my parents weren't as bad as SM and JB, and did finally work through their issues, I can still see myself in Princess M's shoes. I loved my Daddy to bits but Mom did plant some 'doubts' in my mind about all that, probably because she had an utterly toxic relationship with her own father.
If I could I would give a huge hug to Mr. Metalwala and a respectful kiss on the cheek of Princess M. I know this will sound awful, but, I have a jumpy little schnauzer I was bathing yesterday and thought as I was doing so, "you are SUCH a little boy!" and I kinda thought of Sky, or just how a little boy his age would be..."hold STILL, dang it!"

~VL

Welcome to WS VegasLounge! You should be commended for enduring all of the 18 pages for Sky but Thank You for your dedication to this little guy! :seeya:

We all have our moments in time with energy, thoughts and prayers for some closure on this case and for just one more clue to finding him. We have such hope that he will be found and reunited with SM and Princess M. So glad you joined us - there are some very talented and very dedicated people here who want to help.

Thinking of Sky. Wishing he was able to enjoy the summer day with all of the other children running through the sprinkler, riding bikes, playing make believe and hide-n-seek, and snuggling in to hear his Dad read a story after bath tonight. <3

I've been absent from this thread for a while, but I haven't forgotten about you, Sky!

I often wonder what Julia is up to. How has she just moved on as though nothing ever happened? How is MM doing and does her mom even check on her? So many questions....still.

Agreed Bree - I often wonder those things as well... In my heart or heart I dont believe Sky is still with us, and cannot comprehend how Julia is still living a free life.

SkyMetalwala_zpsbf2b3ade.jpg

:confetti: Happy 5th Birthday Sky! :balloons:

On Sky Metalwala&#8217;s 5th birthday, his father pleads with parents to take steps to protect kids

Today, September 2nd, is Sky Metalwala&#8217;s 5th birthday.
Metalwala went missing in 2011 at just two years old and has not been seen since. His mother told officers she left him in the car when she ran out of gas. When she came back from the gas station, she says he was gone.

&#8220;The pain is there every day,&#8221; says Solomon Metalwala, Sky&#8217;s father.

More at the link: http://q13fox.com/2014/09/02/on-sky...ather-encourages-parents-to-download-fbi-app/

O my God,
5 years!

We still desperate looking for you dear boy.
If your mama doesn't is why she knows where you are. But we do and we will looking for you until we find

Sky is such a good looking boy in the age progressed picture. I wonder if his Mama ever looked at that picture and what went through her mind at the time. It's time to bring this boy home. At this point, I am switching gears in my wishes. I will focus on the person responsible for his disappearance to have an overwhelming need to turn themselves in and spill the beans about where this boy is. I think we are out of leads and not any closer to finding him. We need someone to step up and tell what they know about this case. Where is Julia's Mother and brother in this whole scenario? Haven't they spoken to her in the past 5 years about where Sky might be? Have they noticed a change in her story? I still want to have him returned home to his loving Father and Sister.

I joined WS just before Sky went missing. I was completely absorbed by his story, I'll never forget sitting up late at night trying to keep up with the salty, experienced WS'ers.
My youngest is almost exactly the same age as Sky. He has stolen my heart, I'll never stop thinking of him.

I pray he returns to his loving Dad and sister, I know S and M miss him terribly. Sometimes I'm hopeful he's across an ocean safe and sound with family but deep in my heart he isn't.

I'll never forget you, Sky!

Sky's case is the reason I joined Websleuths.
I want justice for little Sky!
The person responsible (IMO, Julia) needs to do the right thing and come clean.
Sky's daddy and sister deserve to know what happened to him!

I agree, ilovepierre, that she needs to do the right thing and come clean. IMHO, there should be a law against hiding behind your constitutional rights when a child's life is at risk! How she can be allowed to go on as if nothing ever happened? How can she be allowed to not answer LE's questions? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

It's sad to say that I love this little boy more than his own mother did. That's a shame! No one should love a child more than his/her own mother. Julia should be sterilized, imho. She should never have the honor and privilege to be called a mother again. Not only has she done nothing for Sky, she has turned her back on MM all to save her own behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA