WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a local story that breaks my heart every time I think of it. I have a sweet little boy just 6 months younger than Sky and it just makes me sad to think of Sky missing out on everything a little boy should get to experience thanks to his pathetic excuse of a "mother". I agree with you Bree0372 that a mother should be the one who loves a child more than anyone else but that for Sky, strangers care about what happened to him more than Julia ever did. I'll never believe her for one instant that she left him in the car to go get gas. You either have some type of emergency road side assistance on your auto insurance or AAA or even on your cell phone plan you can often add it (3.00 a month on my verizon plan) that will give you enough gas to get to a gas station or you take your child and carry him with you. She's a liar and I can't believe she is free still. Poor Sky.

I had figured she killed and disposed of that poor baby. But as time goes on, I begin to doubt that. Wouldn't he have been found? She is not a criminal mastermind. So now I am wondering if she gave him away?

katydid I think she killed him or starved him to death and disposed of his body, but I think she just threw him out with the trash. I think she did it days (weeks?)before she reported him missing from the car. I still wonder if something didn't happen about the time she was in the mediation when she left the children unattended. Would she contain Sky in a room or leave him strapped in a car seat to do her cleaning routine and Sky died as a result? Did she take sleep medication? Would she give the children medication to make them sleep while she cleaned? Did she have some psychotic break and harm Sky? Does she even think about Sky now?

uggh. That's true. The way she treated them he could have died of neglect and starvation. POOR BABY. :rose: She makes my blood boil.

Bumping for our boy . . . . keep looking Skyward.

Still no news, wow. How can that be possible? I hope Julia comes clean one of these days. Sky, we are still one day closer to finding you.

It is coming up on another anniversary of missing Sky. Would the family or LEO be willing to bring on a reputable psychic at this point?

Where are Julia's family members to support finding Sky? Where is Julia and why is she not looking for her kidnapped boy? Her story makes even less sense today than it did when she first told it. Please someone give up some info they may have, let there be a major break in this case. I bet MM has gotten so big by now. Wonder if Julia ever attempted to get visits with her daughter or just gave up parental rights.

Almost 3 years have passed since Sky disappeared :(
Where are you, little one?

Now that M is older, I wonder if she would be able to remember anything from the day her brother went "missing."
Maybe certain things that Julia said/did that were different from her regular routine.
IMO, she (M) holds some of the clues to what happened to Sky!

3 years later, police no closer to finding missing Bellevue boy
By KOMO Staff Published: Nov 6, 2014 at 9:15 AM PST

Snipped:

Solomon Metalwala, Sky's father and the estranged husband of Julia Biryukova, has said that the boy's disappearance bore a strange resemblance to an episode of Biryukova's favorite television show, "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."

"They haven't found his body, so that means he's out there somewhere," Solomon said last year. "It means there's hope for me. There's hope for everything."

141106_sky_metalwala_660.jpg

http://www.kvi.com/home/featured/281789691.html

Where are you baby Sky? We - the Sky Crew - are still here. We still care! We still wonder - when will we know for certain what happened to you?

My prayers and love go out to little M and Sky's daddy today! No matter how much it affects us, I can't imagine that pain that his family goes through - at least those who honestly miss little Sky. :cry:

Interesting comment in the comments of a recent Seattle Times story by "qa1176":

http://discussions.seattletimes.com/comments/2024971456

How does this fit with the timeline we know?

IMO, she was buying that bag to put little Sky in to dispose of him :(
But that would only work if Sky was deceased shortly before/after Julia tried to buy that bag.
Although, I have a feeling Sky was deceased WAY before November 2011. IIRC, there are no medical records for Sky after April 2011 and neighbors don't recall seeing Sky in the months between April and when he was reported missing. IMO, something happened to Sky in the earlier months of 2011.

Where are you, Sky?!

The ONLY subsided and taxpayer paid living accommodations Julia needs to be in is a prison or a mental institution I'm so disgusted that she has gotten away with this.

The ONLY subsided and taxpayer paid living accommodations Julia needs to be in is a prison or a mental institution I'm so disgusted that she has gotten away with this.

If what tenaciousG says in the comments is true, I wouldn't be surprised if her lover/boyfriend/whatever killed her in an alcoholic rage. Or abused her over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne