WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mom appears to be running out of options, Sky. Hopefully her desperation will bring her out of hiding. This is good news. One-day closer sweet boy.

I just noticed another little detail that she snuck into her "Be my miracle" ad right in the middle of everything she writes:

What does that have to do with finding honest employment? Oh yeah, nothing. It's just an ad begging for a sugar daddy that is poorly disguised as a home helper services ad.

JB doesnt even know what the word "honest" means.
Grrrrrrr....she makes me :sick:

I absolutely believe M holds the key to unraveling what happened to Sky. Young children do retain events in their memories that they aren't able to verbalize, or fully comprehend, at the time. I also believe, though, M will need professional counseling before she can recall the events leading to Sky's disappearance. A confounding a factor for M is that Julia planted so many lies in her mind that she will need to learn how to separate her mother's fabrications from reality.

Hopefully when she gets a little older they would be willing to use a very successful device called EMD (Electronic Memory Device) to help her separate that. It's worked very well with victims of trauma and has helped them remember events they have blocked out for years.

Hopefully when she gets a little older they would be willing to use a very successful device called EMD (Electronic Memory Device) to help her separate that. It's worked very well with victims of trauma and has helped them remember events they have blocked out for years.

Hi rugby
Do you have any links, that YOU would recommend we look at regarding this EMD? Now you have me all curious :blushing:

I went searching but I have only found info about devices to help people remember everyday things after brain injury. I'm really curious too.

I think a problem here is that Sky's sister may not have witnessed anything traumatic. Even the car 'breakdown' may not have seemed out of the ordinary. Do we know when LE first had a chance to ask the little girl about it? If it was more than a week or so after, I imagine she may have forgotten all about it, especially if mom seemed calm and undisturbed when it happened. A child would pick up cues from a parent's reactions, I would have thought.

My heart breaks for Sky's dad. I am glad he has his hope to sustain him though.

I am glad to see his face kept in the public but why is he the only missing person mentioned by name in a story about stranger danger, though? I don't think it was stranger danger that happened to him. I hope it doesn't give anyone the wrong idea that the mother was cleared.

That's exactly what I thought. What would a 2 year old do about stranger danger anyway? That's what parents are for, to protect their toddlers! Nice of them to highlight Sky, but the circumstances of his case don't really apply to the article.

Hi, Sparklin! :seeya: Nice to see you. Haven't seen you in a loooooong time.
That's a beautiful avatar.

I have to wonder if Julia's found a few very brief jobs. It wouldn't surprise me if she cannot keep a steady job. I hope the "stable" job she's looking for works out for her. Heehee.:bud:

Thank you ~ I had to take a break or lose my mind, but I never stop thinking of Sky, Lisa, Ayla and the many other sweet babies missing.

Can anyone remind me as to where her family is? Are they all in Russia? Or is it just that no one is willing to help her?

Thank you ~ I had to take a break or lose my mind, but I never stop thinking of Sky, Lisa, Ayla and the many other sweet babies missing.

Can anyone remind me as to where her family is? Are they all in Russia? Or is it just that no one is willing to help her?

Good question. Im not really sure where her family is now.Im assuming Stan is still around in Seattle. ( btw..us Eastern Washingtonian call everything on THAT side of the Cascades "Seattle").

Here are a few links to some older articles etc.

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/julia-biryukovas-brother-talks-with-kiro-7/vFF3T/

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/missing-boys-mother-upset-whole-situation/nFfqn/

Happy Mother's Day to my Sky Crew friends. I wish Sky had experienced a true mother in his life. Just because "someone" gave birth to him, she wasn't a true mother tht cared about his needs and loved him unconditionally.

I am always here waiting for justice for our 'lil man. If justice is not found in this life, it will be met in the next.

Good question. Im not really sure where her family is now.Im assuming Stan is still around in Seattle. ( btw..us Eastern Washingtonian call everything on THAT side of the Cascades "Seattle").

Here are a few links to some older articles etc.

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/julia-biryukovas-brother-talks-with-kiro-7/vFF3T/

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/missing-boys-mother-upset-whole-situation/nFfqn/

Thank you! I find it very odd that her family (brother or otherwise) wouldn't help her - either with a place to stay (she stayed with him directly afterwards) or with money. I know my family would come through for me unless of course, they thought I did something to my child ~ then they might let me be tossed in the streets.

Thank you! I find it very odd that her family (brother or otherwise) wouldn't help her - either with a place to stay (she stayed with him directly afterwards) or with money. I know my family would come through for me unless of course, they thought I did something to my child ~ then they might let me be tossed in the streets.

Do we know that they wouldn't help her? Just because she failed to mention family in her sob story ads doesn't necessarily mean they're not willing to or manipulated into helping.

I can imagine those 'seeking arrangement' and craig's list ads are a complete embarrassment to them though.

It is a shame Julia's brother didn't feel able to help more because he thought it was 'all out there already'. Thing is, if it really was all out there, the journalist wouldn't have been on his doorstep asking questions in the first place. Secondly, when a baby's missing and you have a chance to get in front of a camera to highlight his case..........well, what would the Sky crew do?

When I first joined WS I did not under stand the term ' bumping for ' this or that child. But now I do when I go through just the threads I follow, I am so sad when one of ' my ' kids is on my OWN page 2 ................ I wish there were not so many. It's a horrible world when a precious baby goes missing and we have to keep bumping him up to keep his story fresh and the only reason we have to is NOT because we don't care or forgot but because in the mean time another 100 or 200 or 1000 babies have met the same or similar or unknown fate. Bumping for Sky and every missing child !

Do we know that they wouldn't help her? Just because she failed to mention family in her sob story ads doesn't necessarily mean they're not willing to or manipulated into helping.

Well, if they are, it doesn't seem to be enough to keep her from posting her 'ads'. Seems there are numerous ones which sound desperate. I would think that if she had family help she wouldn't resort to such drastic and dangerous methods to find $...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59