WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaat? She passed by a restaurant first? omg.

I just can't get beyond leaving one child behind and taking the other one with her.

I believe it was in her husband's recent statement - he said she passed a restaurant on her path to the gas station.

Also - just seems that everyone has a cell phone nowadays. But nothing about having one with this mother?

In looking at all the flikr photos posted by mom, I see an obvious adoration of Sky by both the STBX and the little girl. Could mom's mental issues have been severe enough that she was jealous of that? And began thinking, if it wasn't for Sky, everything would go back to normal again; things were hunky dory before he came along! (Just my speculation.)

She has an obvious obsession with her daughter - to the point of posting countless nude photos of the little girl taking a bath on line for every weirdo on the planet to look at - so many that I wonder if the poor girl was ever able to take a bath without a camera being present.

You also have to wonder about the emotional maturity of someone who is going through a horrible divorce and custody battle with someone they've been with since age 16. I am no psychologist, but it would seem natural in some cases that there could be a case of arrested emotional development, so what we could be seeing here is a grown woman who responds to her STBX in the manner of a jealous, spiteful, scared 16 year old girl.

So many things in this case point to instability, obsession, poor parenting, jealousy, retaliation games... so very self-centered on the part of the parents.

Just my 10 cents so far.

I am so sorry for both kids.

Also - just seems that everyone has a cell phone nowadays. But nothing about having one with this mother?

According to Mom's FB at one point she had an iphone. Given what she's willing to pay in rent to stay in the particular neighborhood/luxury she is, I highly doubt she doesn't own one.

I'm not sticking up for her, I really believe this is very questionable, BUT

It's not clear she went to the gas station for gas. It seems she might have gone there simply for a phone, to call her friend, and then they would work this all out.

From what I've read, she passed at least one open restaurant on the way to the gas station.

I REALLY doubt her whole story. I'm just throwing into the mix, that often cars will start later if they earlier quit from lack of gas.

She would pass by Bellewood Presbyterian Church which would have been open for Sunday School. There would have been some joggers,bicylist and people walking their dogs. Lots of houses. The nearest restaurant besides the Starbucks in the QFC would be Brief Encounters behind the Chevron in the same parking lot as QFC. Brief Encounters is open for breakfast on Sundays.

Terry said the mandatory mediation in which the couple participated last week was intended to bring a close to the bitter divorce. Both parties had compromised, he said, and an agreement that granted custody to Biryukova but allowed visitation with Metalwala was signed by both.

"On Friday, she called and said she'd felt pressured and wanted to void it," Terry said.

Metalwala said he is praying that his son simply is being hidden somewhere and that he is safe.

He has a message for whoever may have him.

"Please, sir or ma'am, if you have Sky, please bring him to the police, fire department or the hospital. Thank you for taking care of Sky this long, but please return him."

So, it looks like she was upset she had signed the agreement giving SM visitation.

This article also says that JB had been committed to three mental health facilities, the first time on her 29th birthday in March of 2010, just a few months after Sky's birth.

The article says that SM learned a valuable lesson after the two were charged with reckless endangerment.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016709944_missing08m.html

The boy's father, Solomon Metalwala, said police also searched his Kirkland home.

So they searched his home, but the police are still in Redmond at her apartment complex. Telling.

Terry said the mandatory mediation in which the couple participated last week was intended to bring a close to the bitter divorce. Both parties had compromised, he said, and an agreement that granted custody to Biryukova but allowed visitation with Metalwala was signed by both.

"On Friday, she called and said she'd felt pressured and wanted to void it," Terry said.

BBM. And that's really telling.

Has it been reported where Mom was on her way to that morning?

So, it looks like she was upset she had signed the agreement giving SM visitation.

This article also says that JB had been committed to three mental health facilities, the first time on her 29th birthday in March of 2010, just a few months after Sky's birth.

The article says that SM learned a valuable lesson after the two were charged with reckless endangerment.

But why one child missing? Why not both?

Do we know when was the last time somebody outside the family saw the child?

Not that I've found. It's so odd that it hasn't been stated I almost wonder if that isn't a critical bit of info LE doesn't want out?

Yes! First things I thought about were cell phone and where was she going?

Do we know how far from home her car 'broke down'?

Not that I've found. It's so odd that it hasn't been stated I almost wonder if that isn't a critical bit of info LE doesn't want out?

I find this very, very odd. By the looks of the area, and knowing how things are where I live (which really means nothing on the other side of the country) those walls that block the neighborhood from the other side of the interstate (too tired to remember the name at the moment) are usually in the back of a neighborhood. If she is in the back of a neighborhood, would the place she was going be closer than the gas station that is .65 miles away? So odd.

I find this very, very odd. By the looks of the area, and knowing how things are where I live (which really means nothing on the other side of the country) those walls that block the neighborhood from the other side of the interstate (too tired to remember the name at the moment) are usually in the back of a neighborhood. If she is in the back of a neighborhood, would the place she was going be closer than the gas station that is .65 miles away? So odd.

I wouldn't call it the back of a neighborhood in this case (I'm local and did live in that area at one point). But I'm still super curious about why she was there. Many of the homes there are on larger, wooded lots, (this is relative to Bellevue, and city living) and there is the sound wall there, I'd be very interested to know why she was in that specific location as well. Seems odd, like the rest of it.

It was a fairly lovely morning as far as sky and sun if I remember correctly, but it was very chilly all day, especially that early in the morning. (Note I'm about 40 miles south), but the weather tends to be consistent). There would have been church goers, bikes, definitely dog walkers. I've been in that neighborhood, and not too long ago, it's exactly as other locals have described.

But why one child missing? Why not both?

I still think she may have been suffering from PPD since her hospitalizations occurred shortly after Sky was born. It doesn't seem to me like she planned on hurting the children, but it does seem apparent that she suffers from mental health issues. She seems like a loving mother, if a little obsessive, in her multitude of photographs.

Sky was also born at about the same time that the couple was faced with financial difficulty: "They were hounded by bill collectors and faced foreclosure on a house and condominium, court records say".

Maybe she believes hurting her son will cause stbx the most pain and/or she relates her problems with Sky's birth.

I don't know what she suffers from, but I really question common sense of the people who leave a baby in a car while they go shopping. And why did they get both a house and a condominium? And what in the world was 21 year old doing in high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK