Was Burke Involved? #6

Thank you Jade for your inside, but after seeing the autopsy photos, how she looked I don't believe anyone whose religious could have done that to her, just like I don't think her parents could do that to a her.
The autopsy pictures are horrific.
Religion has nothing to do with it imo, and I would never excuse anyone from suspicion if they said they were religious.

Patsy's fibers are in the ligature knot. I mean, it's pretty open and shut.

Thank you Jade for your inside, but after seeing the autopsy photos, how she looked I don't believe anyone whose religious could have done that to her, just like I don't think her parents could do that to a her.
The autopsy pictures are horrific.

Religion has nothing to do with it imo, and I would never excuse anyone from suspicion if they said they were religious.

Although WS has several threads in which religion is the basis of homicides, including a young girl, as far as I’ve seen religion isn’t the motivator but the crutch of salvation for a conspirator in the JBR case.

I believe that the bright light autopsy photos all laid out and clinical are going to look a lot worse than it seemed to the perp in a dimly lit basement. From accounts of the discovering of JB’s body the worst of the description is when JB was brought upstairs was that rigor had set in?

It seems, to me, PR wrote the note.

Patsy was a lifelong faithful southern Baptist.

SBTC is a very common acronym in the SBC.

The initials make perfect sense to me coming from Patsy.

Saved By The Cross is her belief system and the nomenclature of her religion.

See it daily on vanity plates, t shirts, gold lettered necklaces, on signs, everywhere if you live in southern Bible belt those are very familiar letters.

Any devout southern Baptist is sure gonna be thinking about help from Jesus and their belief that knows the Way to have sins forgiven and to be redeemed from sin and delivered from its consequences when said believer is confronted by the need to write a ransom note as a cover for why their daughter is dead in their home.

The SCB [Southern Baptist Convention]:

SBC website: SBC.net - Good News for the Whole World

All imo

Burke didn't do it. The Burke theory is equally as plausible as the intruder theory. I wish people would stop blaming a 9 yr. old.

He was about 2 weeks from turning 10, and while it's certainly unusual for kids that age to murder other kids, it's not like it never happens. See the James Bulger case - 1993. Three year old was tortured and murdered by two 10 year olds. Also in England, Mary Bell killed two little boys at age 10. And there are plenty of other less discussed cases.

Burke (with one or both parents covering for him) is way more plausible than an intruder.

Although WS has several threads in which religion is the basis of homicides, including a young girl, as far as I’ve seen religion isn’t the motivator but the crutch of salvation for a conspirator in the JBR case.

I believe that the bright light autopsy photos all laid out and clinical are going to look a lot worse than it seemed to the perp in a dimly lit basement. From accounts of the discovering of JB’s body the worst of the description is when JB was brought upstairs was that rigor had set in?

See it daily on vanity plates, t shirts, gold lettered necklaces, on signs, everywhere if you live in southern Bible belt those are very familiar letters.

Any devout southern Baptist is sure gonna be thinking about help from Jesus and their belief that knows the Way to have sins forgiven and to be redeemed from sin and delivered from its consequences when said believer is confronted by the need to write a ransom note as a cover for why their daughter is dead in their home.

All imo
I believe Patsy wrote the note, JMO. And being religious does not stop murders or other crimes imo,

It's obvious, to me, that Burke did it.
If BR didn't deliver the final blow with a flashlight or golf club, he certainly could have started the fight over whatever.
Or he was seething with jealousy ?
If he injured JonBenet badly -- and imo that's possible -- her parents didn't want to lose both kids and finished her off and staged it.
How amazing that JR went and found her at once.

Ita.
Sadly.
Omo.

All imo
Some of the worst child molesters and abusers are "highly religious" also and it doesn't stop them....we can look at the Catholic Church for proof of this...just an example!!

All imo
Hi Jade,

autopsy JonBenét Ramsey had died from asphyxiation due to strangulation, in addition to a skull fracture. There was no evidence of rape and no semen was found on the body but her vagina appeared to have been clean, although a sexual assault had taken place. The garret was made with a cord and part of a paintbrush from the Ramsey's house in the basement. The coroner stated what its believed to be pineapple in JonBenét’s stomach. Both parents deny giving her any the night before she died, a bowl of pineapple on the table near the kitchen which had her nine-year-old brother Burke’s fingerprints on it, The Ramseys stated that Burke was in his room all night asleep.Additionally, there was DNA from drops of blood from an unknown male found on her underwear.

recent investigation of the time in the case revolves around the DNA developed from the sample found in her underwear and the DNA developed from her long johns. This profile from her underwear was entered into CODIS (the national DNA database) 2003, with no luck and no matches have been identified.

The year 2006, Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy took over the case. She stated and backed up by federal prosecutor that the intruder theory was more plausible than anyone of Ramseys killing JonBenét Bennett Ramsay .
Marry Lacy’s leading the , investigation developed a DNA profile from touch DNA (DNA left behind by skin cells) on her long johns. Lacy released a statement , the DNA evidence and fully exonerating the Ramsey family, in 2008 Marry Lacy stated

“The Boulder District Attorney’s Office does not consider any member of the Ramsey family, including John, Patsy, or Burke Ramsey, as suspects in this case. We make this announcement now because we have recently obtained this new scientific evidence that adds significantly to the exculpatory value of the previous scientific evidence.
In 2010 the DNA was tested again and experts now believe that two individuals rather than one were involved on DNA evidence .
In 2016 the DNA was sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for testing using the most modern methods

To develop a better profile of the Killers .
Bit of roleplay, parents find the body, they blame it on the brother ,but he did not actually do anything, so they cover up the brother was involved, by saying he was in bed the 911 call clearly evidence of the brother in the background, the mother writes the Ransom note protecting their only son that's left after losing their daughter , sometimes people don't think and assume that I loved one committed the crime uncovered up to protect them.

Yes people of religion like anyone else policeman fireman ordinary people can commit murder but why.
OK let's say that the DNA evidence was planted, if so the Killer or killers is so intelligent that only Lieutenant Colombo can solve this case, I say this in half joking manner because of all the misinformation before and lies that started the case. If the DNA evidence is true ,that's a place to start

Reactions: IDK
Although the DNA that was found did not link to any in CODIS, I wonder if they’ve ever tried to work up a genetic profile using genetic genealogy? I’m not sure how large a sample they have or if it’s even possible in this case.

Although the DNA that was found did not link to any in CODIS, I wonder if they’ve ever tried to work up a genetic profile using genetic genealogy? I’m not sure how large a sample they have or if it’s even possible in this case.
IDK you're right,genealogy is solving many cold cases

autopsy JonBenét Ramsey had died of strangled to death ,and a skull fracture. There was no rape and or semen found ,some sexual activity did occur, The garret was made with a cord and part of a paintbrush from the Ramsey's house in the basement. The coroner stated what its believed to be pineapple in JonBenét’s stomach. Both parents deny giving her any the night before she died, a bowl of pineapple on the table near the kitchen brother Burke’s was eating pineapple at the time, The Ramseys stated that Burke was in his room all night asleep.,there was DNA from drops of blood from an unknown male found on her underwear.

recent investigation of the time in the case revolves around the DNA developed from the sample found in her underwear and the DNA developed from her long johns. This profile from her underwear was entered into CODIS (the national DNA database) 2003, with no luck and no matches have been identified.

The year 2006, Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy took over the case. She stated and backed up by federal prosecutor that the intruder theory was more plausible than anyone of Ramseys killing JonBenét Bennett Ramsay .
Marry Lacy’s leading the , investigation developed a DNA profile from touch DNA (DNA left behind by skin cells) on her long johns. Lacy released a statement , the DNA evidence and fully exonerating the Ramsey family, in 2008 Marry Lacy stated

“The Boulder District Attorney’s Office does not consider any member of the Ramsey family, including John, Patsy, or Burke Ramsey, as suspects in this case. We make this announcement now because we have recently obtained this new scientific evidence that adds significantly to the exculpatory value of the previous scientific evidence.
In 2010 the DNA was tested again and experts now believe that two individuals rather than one were involved on DNA evidence .
In 2016 the DNA was sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for testing using the most modern methods

To develop a better profile of the Killers .
Bit of roleplay, parents find the body, they blame it on the brother ,but he did not actually do anything, so they cover up the brother was involved, by saying he was in bed the 911 call clearly evidence of the brother in the background, the mother writes the Ransom note protecting their only son that's left after losing their daughter , sometimes people don't think and assume that I loved one committed the crime uncovered up to protect them.

Yes people of religion like anyone else policeman fireman ordinary people can commit murder but why.
OK let's say that the DNA evidence was planted, if so the Killer or killers is so intelligent that only Lieutenant Colombo can solve this case, I say this in half joking manner because of all the misinformation before and lies that started the case. If the DNA evidence is true ,that's a place to start

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back