Welcome To Websleuths # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tricia,

Could you check my LIKES I know I have been on Websleuths a long time and have many more than that.
Thank you
R>U>K

Hi Tricia,

Could you check my LIKES I know I have been on Websleuths a long time and have many more than that.
Thank you
R>U>K
I'm not Tricia but AFAIK, our 'likes' didn't transfer over from the old forum, thus everyone started with zero likes once the new forum opened.

Hopefully, somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

<modsnip: snipped quotes that were removed>

Lots of new members here. Lots of long time members here helping each other out with the navigation and issues along with WS staff.

I personally like the trophy points, I don't know why, seems like a goal for a ticker tape parade!!

Seems they are software driven by the number of posts a poster posts with some fancy sweet encouraging language.

The time out situation, demerits, I don't understand, but I am trying to avoid that at all costs!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought about the "in box conversations" for consideration:

How about if the Members that do not want to be contacted (or receive pm's), names would not be available and/or automatically populate in the "participants" box so that you won't waste your time drafting a message only to find out after the fact that your message will not transmit! Thanks o_O:eek:

Hi Tricia,

Thank you
R>U>K
I know you, RUKidding, and you are right! You've been here and had a lot of posts and likes. BTW, where ya been, I've missed seeing you around. :)

Thank you Tricia for listening, and thank you Dave for implementing the new features.

I've worked with programmers for years. Websleuths is a unique environment, just like businesses that are tailored to work for their specific needs.

It's not magic, it's hoping things don't overheat in the algorithms...

I remember the 80's, the no, no, NO!!!! When the system crashed.

If you think that can't happen now, think again. I've seen it over and over again.

You are doing great...

The black message box is operational! Woo hoo!
The only problem is that when I hit the Rosie Tapia link in the black message box it says I am not logged into WS and it won’t let me follow the thread or log in to follow it. I tried several times yesterday and this morning before posting. I can read the thread but that is all.

The only problem is that when I hit the Rosie Tapia link in the black message box it says I am not logged into WS and it won’t let me follow the thread or log in to follow it. I tried several times yesterday and this morning before posting. I can read the thread but that is all.

Hadn't tried to click til just now, but I have the same issue.

I had a feeling it wasn’t me. I can log into every other thread without issue. Hopefully they can fix the link or whatever it is that is broken.

I just used the WS search box to search Tapia and was able to access the post as a logged in member. So there is something wrong with the link in the box at the top of the forum.

I just used the WS search box to search Tapia and was able to access the post as a logged in member. So there is something wrong with the link in the box at the top of the forum.
I hadn’t thought to do that. I’m going to go do that now. It’s definitely the link then.

I have the same problem. When I click on the link it logs me out of Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa